Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-16-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default My first day out in public

I have always been afraid to go out in to public view in a female dress. However, I live and work at home and dress en femme 100% of the time.

We are having some very hot days this summer and I decided to go to the beach. Therefore, why not put things to the test and wear a short cotton summer dress and my best long blond wig. A large straw hat and sun glasses completed my external appearance. I wore some white sandals to avoid wobbling in high heels.

Under the dress I wore a small slightly padded bra and a tiny white G String.

No one took any notice of me, even in the beachside coffee. However the excitement began to have an affect on my comfort, while sitting in the caffee. I started to have an erection, which I doubted my G String could cope with. I am not particularly large but erections are strong and stick out in front like a tent pole. While I was sitting I could conceal the bulge, but would the thing go away before I had to leave and walk a mile through crowded streets back to the car?

Three cups of coffee later and I had to leave using my large beach bag as a shield against my dick which had by now found its way out of the G String to sway about under my light cotton dress.

Again no one seemed to notice me or my predicament and I made it back to the car and drove home without further incident.

The drive home was relaxing and my erection subsided.

Will I venture out in the public again? Yes, because the elation I felt from the freedom of a female cotton dress was erotic and sensational. However I need to think more carefully about wearing a small G String next time. Suggestions would be appreciated.
Pauladuinbar
Old 12-16-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thick|head is on a distinguished road

Congrats, it all starts with one small step
Old 12-17-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default :-)

It takes courage to take the first step but it seems your journey is well on it's way.

I remember holding hands gave me hard ons when I first started dating, so it's not surprising the effect you had on your first outing ;-)

I hear tucking and/or tucking might be the way to go, for those kinds of concerns but someone who who has first hand experience can tell you more.

Congratulations and good luck.