Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts
Default What turns people into Freaks, etc.

Let me see if I can rewrite this.

Each person is different. Especially when it comes to sex. One person may like this the other is highly against it. May it be Anal. Swallowing, etc.

My girlfriend has swallowed me. She allows me to lick her anus. And at rare moments even willing to let me.. Well

She enjoys doing me. Fingering. Strap-On. Licking. Etc.

What I am trying to come across is. What makes one willing to do things like this? Is it due to sexual experience? Or maybe do too, what had happened to her as a child. (I do know somethings happened to her during then).
Old 05-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex is an unknown quantity at this point

Likes and dislikes are formed deep within the psyche. Why one does or doesn't like something could be due to many variables and can't be subjected to being put into one category. It's such a grey area.

In my teens I would never have thought of looking at a she-male, that was for queers and the like. But as I got older, I explored my sexuality and am now highly attracted to a sexy/feminine looking lady-boy with a huge cock. Am I queer? Some would say yes, I would have to differ. I don't enjoy looking at those who appear to masculine, it just doesn't do it for me. Again, my preference.

I still love having sex with my girlfriend, she's kinky as all get, but I keep that secret from her because I know what battles need be fought. One day if I ever get the chance to have a sexual liaison with a she-male, I'd consider letting her into that part of my inner freak.

I've gotten a bit off track here, my point is, you can't really put a finger (pun intended) on why we enjoy what we do, we just do. Don't delve too deep (damn, I'm punny tonight!), simply be glad you know what makes you happy.
Old 05-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Freaks ???

just a wee bit judgemental ya think ??? The reason most all do what they do--is simple --it feels good.