Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Leopard Print Libby - Latest Update

Hi All,

So todays latest update on my website is a groovy little photoset that was recently shot in spain when i was there for a week with SMC Productions , Isabelle the owner was kind enough to let me keep this photoset to use on my website

Anyway this was my new leopard print outfit i had for this shoot and i found with the blue sky and hot sunshine it was a great time to wear it .... Big big thanks to Danielle Foxx for doing my hair and makeup .. dam that girl has some skillz

Anyway you can see the free sample pics here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...&prefix=lhlep1

Kisses Liberty xxx

Photography: Isabelle (Shemale-Club Owner)
Attached Thumbnails
lhlep1_0053.jpg   lhlep1_0064comic.jpg   lhlep1_0102.jpg  

lhlep1_0128.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 07-02-2012
dan

Default I love freedom, but i prefer Liberty... even in the Harkness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
Anyway this was my new leopard print outfit i had for this shoot and i found with the blue sky and hot sunshine it was a great time to wear it .... Big big thanks to Danielle Foxx for doing my hair and makeup .. dam that girl has some skillz
Yes she does indeed: the color of your hair and that wonderful tan also creates an incredible contrast with the light. You're a VERY gorgeous woman, Libby (would i offend you if i was to say that like for great wine that gets better, you get lovelier and lovelier with years ?). These pics are some of the best you've ever taken. You exude femininity and sex appeal. These shots are saying SEX ! SEX ! SEX ! Ouch !
I'm running to the others !
Old 07-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

thankyoiu sweetie ,, i am always trying to improve xxxx haha yes i am aging well these days healing up nicely etc ..

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 07-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Looking fantastic girl. x
Old 07-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanks sweetie xx

Old 07-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

You are hot as always. I think red hair makes you even more fiery.
Old 07-03-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

You would think with it being a nice, sunny day outside that it would be the sun that would brighten up the pictures, but you would be wrong. It is you, Libby, that brightens them up.