Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve
Default Shemale or Female game

http://www.funny-games.biz/shemale-female.html
http://www.ipopper.net/games/shemale_female.asp

Last edited by fuckstudent; 08-02-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 08-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

aland828 is on a distinguished road

i always have no problem getting the shemale because i would have seen the picture before.
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Easy quiz but I still made 2 mistakes.
Old 08-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wecanhavefun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wecanhavefun

any other links? this was fun!

and, i'm terrible I can't seem to tell the difference
Old 08-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

no_name is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aland828 View Post
i always have no problem getting the shemale because i would have seen the picture before.
Same here!
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Scores:

9/15 correct in the first link
13/16 correct in the second link

I didn't recognise any faces in the first; I recognised several in the second. Interestingly, I think the second score would have almost matched the first had I not known any of the faces.

The wording on the second link is especially offensive. The categories are female and shemale (the latter a dubious term, but I'll let them off for rhyming clarity), but the graphic comes up either "Lady" or ...... wait for it ...... "Man". MAN!

I don't know if this means anything, but I ended up liking many of the trans people's faces and bodies more, overall. But maybe there's a little "Post Hoc" occurring there. Females are a little boring. More and more, I'm dreaming of trans lips, trans eyes, trans skin, trans arms, trans dicks.
Old 08-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nito Bacco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nito Bacco
Default dont follow the rules!!! hahahaha

www(dot)funny-games(dot)biz/shemale(dot)html
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

runround04 is on a distinguished road

Are there bonus points for knowing their name?
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Well I took the test and of course I scored 100 % on both of them because everyone of the shemale pictures was known to me as they are in my files. Incidentely, I recognized about a third of the Genetic girls also.

I would like to do a tougher test with pics of not so well known Tgirls. I have 3 folders already set up with 50 pics of girls in each, some are tgirls - some are genetic girls. I was going to put them into a slideshow format but there is no way to upload that here.

Here is test 1. Some of these you may recognize; it just depends on how much of a fan you are. It will take 4 posts to handle them all. So take the test and see how good you do. In each of the tests I made up there is a code that will give the correct answers. It will be interesting to see if anyone can decipher the code and post it here before I let you in on the secret.
Attached Thumbnails
zz00 Title.jpg   zz00.jpg   zz000.jpg  

Test 1 - 001.jpg   Test 1 - 002.jpg   Test 1 - 003.jpg  

Test 1 - 004.jpg   Test 1 - 005.jpg   Test 1 - 006.jpg  

Test 1 - 007.jpg   Test 1 - 008.jpg   Test 1 - 009.jpg  

Test 1 - 010.jpg   Test 1 - 011.jpg   Test 1 - 012.jpg  

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-03-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tranny Test 1 pics 13 - 27

Well, how is it going so far?
Attached Thumbnails
Test 1 - 013.jpg   Test 1 - 014.jpg   Test 1 - 015.jpg  

Test 1 - 016.jpg   Test 1 - 017.jpg   Test 1 - 018.jpg  

Test 1 - 019.jpg   Test 1 - 020.jpg   Test 1 - 021.jpg  

Test 1 - 022.jpg   Test 1 - 023.jpg   Test 1 - 024.jpg  

Test 1 - 025.jpg   Test 1 - 026.jpg   Test 1 - 027.jpg  

Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tranny test 1 pics 28 - 42

Looking through this test I see there are a couple that were in the other tests so there are a couple you should be sure of.
Attached Thumbnails
Test 1 - 028.jpg   Test 1 - 029.jpg   Test 1 - 030.jpg  

Test 1 - 031.jpg   Test 1 - 032.jpg   Test 1 - 033.jpg  

Test 1 - 034.jpg   Test 1 - 035.jpg   Test 1 - 036.jpg  

Test 1 - 037.jpg   Test 1 - 038.jpg   Test 1 - 039.jpg  

Test 1 - 040.jpg   Test 1 - 041.jpg   Test 1 - 042.jpg  

Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tranny Test 1 pics 43 - 50

If you want to post your answer sheet , please do it in a form that is easy to read such as in columns, or some way that is easy to check. Of course if you figure out the code then certainly let us know.
Attached Thumbnails
Test 1 - 043.jpg   Test 1 - 044.jpg   Test 1 - 045.jpg  

Test 1 - 046.jpg   Test 1 - 047.jpg   Test 1 - 048.jpg  

Test 1 - 049.jpg   Test 1 - 050.jpg  
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

11/15 correct in the first link.
14/16 correct in the second link.

Last edited by Naked Freedom; 08-03-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

http://realtrannybabes.com/manorwoman/index2.php

here is another one, but this time girls who became guys
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So I took the tranny test with the guys and only scored 50 %. Then the dumbass site told me I had a 7 in 1000 chance of taking home a tranny. No, not true, it is zero chance since I don't take guys home. lol

Nobody solved for the code yet?
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough
Smile Thanks

Thought I would have been worse but we all have to learn, thanks I enjoyed the challenge
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I am curious? What did you learn? Surely it wasn't that "you can't judge a book by it's cover."
Old 08-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bobbo_11 is on a distinguished road

first 9/15
second 12/16
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
Well I took the test and of course I scored 100 % on both of them because everyone of the shemale pictures was known to me as they are in my files. Incidentely, I recognized about a third of the Genetic girls also.

I would like to do a tougher test with pics of not so well known Tgirls. I have 3 folders already set up with 50 pics of girls in each, some are tgirls - some are genetic girls. I was going to put them into a slideshow format but there is no way to upload that here.

Here is test 1. Some of these you may recognize; it just depends on how much of a fan you are. It will take 4 posts to handle them all. So take the test and see how good you do. In each of the tests I made up there is a code that will give the correct answers. It will be interesting to see if anyone can decipher the code and post it here before I let you in on the secret.
Will you kiss the winner?
Old 08-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Finally took the test!

:D Well that was kinda fun! Thanks!
I can't let so much work go unchallenged, so here goes...
(I am inclined to say they are ALL T-Girls, but I think a few may be genetic women)

The ones I think are genetic women are:
2.--
7.--
9.--
12.--
17.--
18.--
22.--
23.--
29.--
31.--
35.-- (this one I have to know!)
36.--
40.--
44.--
The rest I think are shemales/trannsexuals or I'm just not sure.
OK Jenae, get out your red pen!
Old 08-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up Violet scores an A

Excellent work, you nailed every genetic girl, but you did think 4 were genetic girls that are T-girls. Score of 92 % = A on this test.

If you look at the ones you picked, you should be able to see which 4 are T-girls as all the G-girl selections have something in common.

T-girl test number 2 is at : http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6279

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-25-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Cool! That was fun and challenging! :D
I'm glad I didn't make a complete fool of myself!! Several tgirls I recognized of course, but many I did not. I didn't recognize any of the gen-girls.
I'm still wondering about #35, but I'll go back and see what I can see.
(she looks like one of the Russian girls, but if she is a transsexual, then she is very, very pretty)
Onward to test #2!

BTW, I really like your latest avatar photo.:D
Old 08-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default #35 is a Russian

I used that piucture of her because it didn't show the distinctive tattoo around her belly button.
Attached Thumbnails
427902.jpg  
Old 08-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

happy69 is on a distinguished road

6 wrong in the first link
7 wrong in the second link
12 wrong in the third link

I suck. Those were fun though, thanks.

Jenae LaTorque, I also like the new avatar of you...kinda sexy there kid!

I want to try your tests too but I can only see the thumbnails so I will wait until my download limit expands.
Old 08-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

happy69 is on a distinguished road

I took the test on this thread. I saw someone posted their results and you graded him. I just glanced at the post and didn't really read it since it would probably influence my test. I did see the format he used so here's my genetic girls:

Some I could tell 100% were t-girls and I would say about 30% I had trouble with making a descion. In fact I probably screwed up on the picking the GGs since T-girls, especialy in a magic photograph can look 110% passable as a GG.

One of the criterion I used was that if the girl looked really sultry and/or just plain old wanton, I guessed T-girl; my thought being that plain GGs just don't give that extra umphh. It will be interesting to see how I did. Thanks for taking the time to make this fun test up...some really cute girls too (regardless of chromosome count).
Old 08-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Happy69 - Another A student

Like Violet, you have only 4 wrong, for a 92% score - an A. Well done!

So who is going to be the first to identify the code?
Old 11-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

# 19 is Ashley from BobsTgirls. You have the ten right and you don't see what the pics have in common that is differant from the others?

You need to do the other 2 tests in the other thread: http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6279
Old 11-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckstudent View Post
http://realtrannybabes.com/manorwoman/index2.php

here is another one, but this time girls who became guys
The tests via link 1 and link 2 were easy, I recogined the tgirls from my mis-spent time online. 100% on both tests.

12/16 on the "girls who became guys" link.
Even after seeing the correct answers I still wouldn't have changed my response on the 4 I got wrong. Tough test.
Old 11-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

9/15 for test one and 13/16 for test two. I recognized Sophie Moone from the second test and really wanted to know who the tgirl underneath her was (3rd down, on the left).
Old 03-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jl27lai is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Code...

...might have to do something with the color green.

Anybody?

Anybody?
Old 03-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pretty_ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy

i just had 3 errors... oh my.. even me... I cant distinguish them very well knowing that i am a shemale hahahaha