Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Do you like your tgirl to have a bigger cock than yours?
BIGGER than mine 439 52.45%
SIMILER SIZE to mine 97 11.59%
SMALLER than mine 133 15.89%
DONT CARE whether she bigger, smaller or the same size. 168 20.07%
Voters: 837. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FMB can only hope to improve

My cock is about 8 inches so anything near to that is fine by me. As long as it isn't too small basically. Amy is gorgeous but her cock does nothing for me.
Old 04-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemmier can only hope to improve

The questions is: What do shemales prefer? Do they get turned off if the man's cock is smaller than theirs? Do they prefer theirs to be bigger?

Has anyone asked this of a shemale?
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

I voted for the smaller. The smaller, the better. But if she came with a big package, I wouldn't say NO!
Old 05-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

RazorGV has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to RazorGV

I like it to be like my size amybe a cm smaller....
Old 05-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

johnny_love can only hope to improve

Of course bigger than mine...big tgirl cock brings big pleasure...
Old 05-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LongFatCock22 is infamous around these parts
Default way bigger!!!!

I want my shemale to have a bigger monster than mine!!! My cock is 10 inches and she should have 12+!!! Id love walking around in public with her knowing shes hiding a huge fukin monster in her panties bigger than the cock in my jeans!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm, so sexy!!!

BIGGER FOR SURE!!!!!!! Ill take small ones too, if shes cute enough! haha
Old 06-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve

im about 9 or 9.5 so similar to mine or a little bigger would be good
Old 06-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SissyBoii is on a distinguished road

i luv the ts and m and cd to have bigger cocks then me it makes me think i have somethin to prove when they fuck me or i fuck them
Old 06-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I also think that smaller is better. Not "the smaller, the better" but smaller is more easy to take and caress. But what does matter is that it is fully functional!
Beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyeRed View Post
I voted for the smaller. The smaller, the better. But if she came with a big package, I wouldn't say NO!
Old 09-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road

I don't care bigger or not as long as there is a nice as to fuck and rimm
Old 12-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

horny4sex will become famous soon enough

I love a big cock. I love it when a shemale strips and I see that big sexy juicy cock waitting for ne to suck and het fucked by.
Old 12-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

a994 is on a distinguished road

A lady with a small one (say, 4") would be nice to start out with as a bottom. I think it would be better for my behind to work my way up to a lady with the equipment of, say, Mariana Cordoba.

Oral, definitely larger than mine! But what matters most is that she's fully-functional and likes having and using it.

Last edited by a994; 12-13-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default This is a tough question to vote but i will say this much

you guys,girls and women this is another question i can't vote for all i will say is I'm OK with her penis size bigger then me i really don't care if her penis is bigger then mine as long as she's OK with my size if i had to guess I'm a grower because whenever I'm in my flaccid state(not aroused) it's tiny very small or when it's my flaccid it becomes tiny very small and no no I'm not putting myself down and yes i am just being honest and I'm just guessing my size and i am just guessing at the moment where i think I'm a grower.

And if this is not a offensive joke and if she don't mind me giving her this compliment I'll tell her her penis is better looking then mine and if she wants to see it for herself to judge for herself and decide fully if she rather likes me or not then well OK i will let her see my penis for herself for her and no i don't know will she laugh at me,pick on me,leave me/dump me or divorce me if i did have someone sorry if i say that and like i said i really don't care if her penis is bigger then mine as long as she's OK with my size and yes hopefully she loves me .
Old 10-10-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GERI111 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by a994 View Post
A lady with a small one (say, 4") would be nice to start out with as a bottom. I think it would be better for my behind to work my way up to a lady with the equipment of, say, Mariana Cordoba.

Oral, definitely larger than mine! But what matters most is that she's fully-functional and likes having and using it.
For me 4" is about min for ladyboy when i, fucking her so i can just about hold it & frig it as i fuck -im about 6 "
Old 10-10-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up Like i said i don't care what's her penis size

If you don't mind me saying this again if i already said it i admit I'm just a bit nervous of dating her if her penis is bigger then mine or if she's more hung then me since I'm cursed that i have a small penis & if any of you read my answer on this question and if you have any tips & any advice on how to overcome my nervousness of dating her if her penis is bigger then mine or if she's more hung then me since I'm cursed that i have a small penis then feel free to PM me or message me your tips & your advice of how to overcome my nervousness of dating her of what i said thanks.

Sorry for saying the repeats of my curse anyway to the point like i said & I'll gladly say it again i don't care what's her penis size & i don't care if her penis is bigger or smaller then mine or same size as mine like i said i don't care if she's bigger then mine or if she's more hung then mine so pretty much i don't care what's her size .
Old 01-10-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pokedick has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I prefer her to be bigger then me, such a turn on
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

It doesn't matter. Why should it?
Old 02-25-2017
Administrator

TransLadyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Size isn't the biggest factor, whether they can get hard and cum for you is more important. Love to see them cum, the more the better
Old 04-18-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

I like how the big cock looks but admittedly it makes me a little self concous if shes bigger than me but still turns me on at the same time and doesnt bother me or get in the way of enjoying the moment. I voted I don't care because I don't. The small ones look cute but the big ones look sexy too
Old 04-19-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bareballs will become famous soon enough
Default I love little one

Smaller are so cute and mmmm great to play with
Old 10-19-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Spidermam69 will become famous soon enoughSpidermam69 will become famous soon enough
Default Just Hard Please

I really enjoy hard. Length not matter and performance is the most. I do enjoy looking at various size cocks with their shapes, colour, contours and how the cock bends - right or left, in the middle.
Old 09-14-2019
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michele4848 is infamous around these parts

to me smaller the better. if I met a tgirl or shemale or transwoman we would both be subs and for us it would be a lesbian encounter. sort of large clits so penetration by either doesn't matter. dildos or strap-ons is ok. just my feeling.
Old 09-14-2019
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

I'm still a 'virgin' newbie when it comes to a cock other than my own. And I admit, I have the curiosity to suck off a tran. Saying that, I am concerned whether or not I'll 'choke' (the freeze up choke kind of choke up) and then ruin her expectations. I also have the fear of if I'll vomit or scrape her cock with my teeth. Lord knows I might freak out if she came when I wasn't expecting her to, in my mouth. I'm hoping my drive and curiosity will get me through my first time. All said and done, I'd like her to be smaller than myself. I'm a tad over 7" using a wood ruler from the base top side along my hardon. I think I would be comfortable with a 5 incher. But more comfortable with a 3 or 4 incher lol.
Old 09-20-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

Small dick preferably cut and no balls. Really big small medium big balls no balls I want em all but if I have to choose yeah small tiny cock and no balls nice and smooth
Old 04-04-2020
Junior Ladyboy Lover

escierto is an unknown quantity at this point

The first ladyboy I was ever with was smaller than me but it was fine since it was my first time being bottom. She was only four inches but she made up for it by being very hard and horny. My current girlfriend is a pure top with a big seven inch cock and I love it that she is bigger than me. She says that she loves being bigger too since it seems fitting that the top has the bigger cock. I love being her bottom and it’s an honor to service her big hard cock.
Old 04-05-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

I really don't care if she's bigger than me. Really hung girls do hurt a bit more when you bottom though...
Old 04-16-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm not picky and won't refuse either but I do prefer tiny small cute one and no balls nice and smooth transition from tiny cute beautiful cock and her hole
Old 10-10-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

For me it depends on the "fantasy" im playing in my head. If I want her to top me then I want bigger (like Mia Isabella, yumm). But if she is petite, sweet looking (ella hollywood type) then I'd rather her have a nice small one to play with as I fuck her.