Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ladyboycock is on a distinguished road
Default why is this download limit??

i am new to this forum and it looks a nice forum. but one rule made me to start this thread. why there is a limit for looking at the pics? i know some people thinks this will increase involvement in this forum, but that actually harms. bcoz it makes a newcomer bored and irritated and make him/her think that its better to find another forum. in the internet its not hard to find an alternative, may be 10-15 min more of googling. i mean i have been posting in my thread ever since i joined this forum, but i am allowed to view 10 pics a day, dont u guys think its kind of ludicrous? and once i want to view a pic and click and get the "u cannt download anymore" do i need to recall that pic for later download? thats impossible to do. this rule actually tremendously harming the forum. i am a member of about 4-5 similar forums and they dont have such rule and they are doing pretty well. i strongly urge the administrator to stop this rule at the earliest!!!

Last edited by ladyboycock; 01-04-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default rules is rules

Honey, rules is rules. You are new here. Be nice and nice things will happen for you. (trust me on this one.)

But hey! welcome to tlb.com. I hope you enjoy your time here. Most here are friendly.
Old 01-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

It's so people don't just use this as a free "wank bank" to find their masturbatory aids in, instead they actually have to contribute to the community.

Which reminds me - time to go and rate a few people up for some good posts I've seen lately.