Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Ilya Bryzgalov comes to mind. So you would rather play in Russia than Winnipeg?

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, jackass.
Nevertheless, Bryzgalov played in the Russian Superleague and the Russian Supreme League. Whatever else one wants to say about playing in Russia, the names of those two leagues sure beat the crap out of "National Hockey League."
Old 06-02-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Nevertheless, Bryzgalov played in the Russian Superleague and the Russian Supreme League. Whatever else one wants to say about playing in Russia, the names of those two leagues sure beat the crap out of "National Hockey League."
Careful smc, even with the smilie some people will think you were serious.
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Careful smc, even with the smilie some people will think you were serious.
I'm dead serious. We're talking only about names of the leagues here. Supreme and Super are so much cooler than National.
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm dead serious. We're talking only about names of the leagues here. Supreme and Super are so much cooler than National.

AMMNNN
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
AMMNNN
Penguinsfan Jen
What does "AMMNNN" mean?
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
What does "AMMNNN" mean?

Sorry it's Jersey slang for ummn
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sorry it's Jersey slang for ummn
Penguinsfan Jen
Seriously, you don't think it would be cool to be rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins of the, say, North American Super Supremo Hockey League? (Wait, that sounds like some kind of Mexican wrestling federation. )
Old 06-03-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know that. However, some people would think that you were talking about the quality of the on-ice product.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I know that. However, some people would think that you were talking about the quality of the on-ice product.
Well, those people would have to presume that I am either a) an idiot, b) Russian, or c) both.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Seriously, you don't think it would be cool to be rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins of the, say, North American Super Supremo Hockey League? (Wait, that sounds like some kind of Mexican wrestling federation. )
This must be from the same people who brought us the XFL
NHL Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Happy dance time
The ratings for the stanley cup game one were better then the ratings for the NBA game one which here in the states is a great day
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It really BITES when a player who should be serving a suspension instead is on the ice and scores a goal against the team you root for, eh?
Old 06-05-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well, those people would have to presume that I am either a) an idiot, b) Russian, or c) both.
This is the internet. People using it tend to presume a lot.
Old 06-05-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
It really BITES when a player who should be serving a suspension instead is on the ice and scores a goal against the team you root for, eh?
To be fair, Nathan Horton wasn't suspended for an action that had been suspendable before(squirting a water bottle and then throwing it into the stands). And who happened to score the game-winner in Game 7 vs Tampa Bay?

Unless Burrows bit his finger clean off, there wasn't going to be any suspension.

Another close game that could have gone either way(I was following it on someone's cellphone while at my sister's wedding reception). I think Tim Thomas made a serious error in judgement committing himself so much with Chara there to cut it off. I also think that he'll be able to shake that off and be a wall again in game #3. Plus, they'll be at home and the home crowd should get them into a frenzy.

It's been a great series so far! The refs were less prominent in game 2, and I am thankful for that.

And how great was it to see Manny Malhotra playing in game #2? For a while there, it didn't look like he may ever get a chance to play again, and now he is playing in the Stanley Cup finals! He may have only logged about 7 minutes of ice time, but he was definitely a boost for Vancouver.

I cannot wait for game #3. It should be another action-packed close game.
Old 06-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
To be fair, Nathan Horton wasn't suspended for an action that had been suspendable before(squirting a water bottle and then throwing it into the stands). And who happened to score the game-winner in Game 7 vs Tampa Bay?

Unless Burrows bit his finger clean off, there wasn't going to be any suspension.
How you can equate what Horton did and what Burrows did is truly beyond my comprehension, irrespective of anything else ... including my team allegiance.
Old 06-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For those who still wonder why i'm now a Penguins fan
Just watch the link below and all i have to say is after watching it how can anyone not love the Penguins
http://youtu.be/csNiFY4SeKk

Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For this, my 10,000 post (oh my fucking god!), I would just like to point out that tonight the Boston Bruins in Game 3 did to Alexandre Burrows what the NHL didn't have the balls to do after Game 1, and dealt with the unsportsmanlike mocking by Maxim Lapierre in Game 2, in a most decisive, and satisfying fashion.

Oh, and bye-bye Aaron Rome for his vicious Rule 48 violation!

Boston 8, Vancouver 1.
Old 06-07-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
How you can equate what Horton did and what Burrows did is truly beyond my comprehension, irrespective of anything else ... including my team allegiance.
I can equate them as they would both be considered suspendable offenses under the NHL rules normally. I did not say that what Horton did was as bad as what Burrows did. Those are two totally different things.
Old 06-07-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
For this, my 10,000 post (oh my fucking god!), I would just like to point out that tonight the Boston Bruins in Game 3 did to Alexandre Burrows what the NHL didn't have the balls to do after Game 1, and dealt with the unsportsmanlike mocking by Maxim Lapierre in Game 2, in a most decisive, and satisfying fashion.

Oh, and bye-bye Aaron Rome for his vicious Rule 48 violation!

Boston 8, Vancouver 1.
While I still think that Vancouver can take the series(no guarantees, especially after this game), they certainly got their asses handed to them on a platter tonight. It was like only one team decided to show up, and that was Boston.

While I can only go by what I read on the tsn.ca comment pages, it sounds like Boston was a little guilty of whacking their sticks on Vancouver players. That certainly doesn't justify what was done to Horton, and I am certain that Rome will be gone for at least 2 games(more than likely the rest of the series, and perhaps a few games during the next season due to this being his second Game Misconduct in these playoffs).

I like good, hard hitting but there is NO place for dirty hits.

I don't think that Boston took much motivation over the fact that Burrows was not suspended, nor what Lapierre did. I think that the team being down 2 games to none, and this being a must-win game was all the motivation that they needed, and they proved that by playing with a lot more intensity.

Game four should be a good game, but I think it will be another close game like the first two(at least, I hope so as they are far more entertaining games to watch) were.
Old 06-07-2011
Dark Overlord

I forgot to mention earlier...congratulations on your 10000th post, smc!
Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kevin Paul Dupont, the Hall of Fame hockey writer for The Boston Globe, makes a compelling case against fighting in last Sunday's column. Thoughts?

Hockey Notes

It hurts to say, but it?s time to give up the fight

By Kevin Paul Dupont
June 5, 2011

I am done with fighting in hockey. Time to get it gone.

It took a very long journey for me to get here, roughly a half-century, including my years as a fan prior to covering the NHL night-and-day in the late 1970s. I also realize there is no going back now after skating across the pacifist?s green line.

Granted, there is no green line in the NHL, but I offer it up here as a visual in the general context of 21st century green/sustainability.

There was no epiphany for me during the Stanley Cup Final, the Bruins? first trip to the championship round in 21 years. No ah-hah! or gotcha! moment in the middle of the Hub?s hockey renaissance.

If someone wants to say now that I?ve finally grown up, then fine, but I can prove otherwise with any number of adolescent habits that I still hold dear, including such things as ?Three Stooges,?? ?Looney Tunes,?? and ?Honeymooners?? reruns, not to mention a fixation with Friendly?s Awful-Awfuls and Fudge Flat Tops that should have ended in the ?60s.

Most of all, I?ve evolved to this point because of the game?s culture, one that I?ve been saying and writing these last 18-24 months must change, principally because players today get injured too often, some of their brains damaged beyond repair, and fighting plays a part in that. That?s not to say all of that, but a part of that, and I now believe that taking out the fights ? as much as I will miss them ? is simply the easiest, most obvious first step to change the game?s runaway seek-and-destroy culture.

Too much of today?s game is about hitting to hurt, literally to break the opponent, and that?s not just a danger to players but also to the game?s image, its marketability, and I think its sustainability. To abolish fighting won?t be a cure-all, but I believe it can be key in unraveling a complicated, dangerous, and ultimately losing environment.

So I made that very case the other day to Bruins career tough guy Shawn Thornton, whom I respect as a person, a player, and a fighter (my kind of hat trick). He looked at me in dismay, and then in all sincerity, and with a good amount of animation and invective, told me I was nuts. He made his points in support of the sweet science (all in line with my lifetime position) and really couldn?t be swayed with my ?culture change?? postulate.

?I think if you take fighting out,?? said Thornton, ?you?ll see the game go to places where you?ll want it back just to stop the nonsense ? more stick work, more cheap shots, just all the junk. Maybe that?s my old-school thinking, but ..."

Should anyone be surprised by that? Thornton is a sincere, passionate, honest guy, and he freely admits that he wouldn?t be making a decent paycheck today if he hadn?t spent roughly a decade beating up people in junior and minor pro hockey.

He is more than a pugilist at age 33 ? in fact, quite a bit more than a lot of people think ? but he is unwilling to surrender his stance on fighting. Not even when faced with the hard truth, as shown by the continuing Boston University study on concussions in sports, that career hockey tough guy Bob Probert suffered brain damage, likely from trading too many blows to the head in his many epic punch-ups.

The landmark BU study, centered on dissected brains harvested from deceased athletes, will have a profound impact on contact sports and their inherent risks to athletes? brains. The study is in its infancy, but I am already convinced that it is going to be a game-changer in many sports, especially hockey and football, perhaps lacrosse.

I don?t know if that?s going to take a couple of years, a decade or longer, but as the study expands, evidence mounts, and knowledge grows, parents and the public at large will grasp just how dangerous it is for kids and adults to keep getting smacked upside the head. If I am correct, the public eventually will perceive that head contact is to sports what cigarette smoking is to general health.

?I?ll agree with you, our sport needs a culture change,?? said Thornton. ?It needs to happen and it will be difficult.

?I think a large part of that is the equipment ? the big, killer shoulder pads and elbow pads. I think if everyone wore the smaller pads, like me and Rex [Mark Recchi] wear, you?d see fewer concussions and a lot fewer injuries all around.??

All of that is good and necessary, I said to Thornton, but that won?t stop brain injuries that are the direct result of fighting. The NHL continues to peck its way through its concussion data and likely won?t make the numbers public. Recent published reports, noting the league?s extensive study, suggested that some 8 percent of the NHL?s concussions the last few years were a direct result of fighting.

?OK,?? said Thornton, ?if that?s true, then that tells me that 92 percent came from other causes, right? I say let?s work at fixing the 92 percent.

?Guys are going to get concussions, and if a guy?s got his head down, and gets popped on the chin, nothing?s going to prevent that. I really think a lot of this is that some of the equipment has to be downsized, softened maybe, and the culture will change around that."

And what of Probert? There is no guarantee that his brain degenerated because of fighting, but many are willing to accept the prima facie evidence that Probert?s lifetime penalty card (3,300 minutes) included too many concussions meted out by opponents? fists delivered to his skull.

Probert, 45, died less than a year ago, succumbing to a heart attack while boating with his family in Ontario. BU?s Sports Legacy Institute announced in February that it found Probert?s brain was damaged by chronic, degenerative disease.

?I can?t think about that, the danger, and go out there and do what I do,?? mused Thornton. ?I can?t think about all the fights I?ve had, either. I just can?t go there.

?I?ve worked hard, really hard, to get here. I had to fight to get here. If I hadn?t done all that in the American League, at a time when that?s really all I did, then I?m probably still back home, working in the steel factory.??

I?ve supported hockey fights forever, in every print and electronic platform at my disposal, and have returned countless e-mails to readers, some of them incensed educators (pre-K through college), telling them what I still believe to be true: that players enter the game, and play it, and in some cases fight within it, by their own free will. I?ve also said that fighting sells, that many fans like the fighting more than the hockey, and that, for better or worse, for decades it has helped define a sport in the United States, which, even today, essentially remains largely a non-traditional hockey market.

For a lot of people in the Lower 48, the idea lingers that paying to attend a hockey game is buying a ticket to a fight. Many of my Canadian-born pals, some in this beautiful city, think that?s funny, even ridiculous. But they come from a place where virtually every child, boy and girl, has a hockey stick placed in one hand at the same time the other is otherwise occupied by a binky. Canadians don?t just get hockey, they are hockey. They are born into it.

Now, I would say most Canadians don?t consider themselves hockey purists or elitists, or too refined or possessive about their sport to think fighting is a problem. Based on 30-plus years of conversations with friends in Canada, I can tell you many of them very much like the fights.

You might be familiar with former Boston coach/Canadian icon Don Cherry?s love of a good, honest dustup? On the whole, Canadians can probably take it or leave it, and there are probably slightly more in the ?Grapes?? category.

But hockey just has too much hurt in it now, too many broken bodies, fueled by a mentality among the players that big hits and big fights make them big players, fueled by marketing departments that show endless in-arena videos of crunching body slams and brutal bouts. To its credit, the league has done away with the bloody donnybrooks of old (I?ll confess to liking those, too).

Fighting really is, for all the talk it garners, a very tiny piece of the NHL puzzle these days. It has become a piece easy to remove, and getting rid of it is essential, I?m convinced, in dialing back the overall emphasis on seek-and-destroy and placing more on skate-pass-and-shoot.

It?s not all that bad in and of itself, but I think it serves as a crusty, barnacled anchor for violence, for danger, for broken bodies and ravaged, irreparable brains. Just time to go away.

Hockey is a great sport, and it can thrive beyond the green line. I?ve crossed, and hope you?ll come, too.
Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't
Hockey fights are very popular don't believe me? just check youtube
The fighting in hockey put people in the seats and what team owner hates when that happens
You have to walk a tight rope to cut down on the amount of fights but you still have to allow some for the non true hockey fans
Hockey fights sadly are about the only thing that makes it on ESPN's highlights programs
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't
Hockey fights are very popular don't believe me? just check youtube
The fighting in hockey put people in the seats and what team owner hates when that happens
You have to walk a tight rope to cut down on the amount of fights but you still have to allow some for the non true hockey fans
Hockey fights sadly are about the only thing that makes it on ESPN's highlights programs
Penguinsfan Jen
I think Dupont's point is that you can have the physicality at a level that is still attractive to fans without the fighting that is so dangerous. Who knows? I am glad that whereas the "fan base" for NASCAR is primarily waiting for a crash (after all, what is there to see in cars going around and around, endlessly, on an oval track), at least real hockey fans also like hockey, not just fighting.
Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Meanwhile, how about this for a tradeoff.

The Canucks lose a third-tier defenseman.
The Bruins lose their number-two scorer in the playoffs, who was responsible for two winning goals in overtime and two winning Game 7 goals.

I'd say the Canucks made a damn good trade.
Old 06-07-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Meanwhile, how about this for a tradeoff.

The Canucks lose a third-tier defenseman.
The Bruins lose their number-two scorer in the playoffs, who was responsible for two winning goals in overtime and two winning Game 7 goals.

I'd say the Canucks made a damn good trade.
I just hope that Horton can begin playing for the pre-season next year. Concussions can be a career-ender, and I don't want to see anyone's career ended because of one.

With regards to the article posted above, I like fighting in hockey for the most part. If someone takes liberties with one of your players, you can give them a reason to stop doing it. I don't like the "scripted" fights, the ones where it is obvious that they are going to fight before there is even a reason to fight(5 seconds into the freaking game for instance!). I love watching hockey, and not just for the fighting.
I love games like the ones that Boston and Vancouver played in the first two games(minus the stupid penalties, both bogus and deserved) rather than the blowout game 3(even if it had been Vancouver winning 8-1). There is no suspense in blowout games, and the one-goal games are heart-pounding through and through.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Did hell freeze over?

Did hell just freeze over?
I ask this because the Flyers just got the rights for Ilya Bryzgalov
Can it be that the Flyers are serious about getting a decent goalie?
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Penguinsfan Jen
I think they knew it was the only way to steal you back from the penguins.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
I think they knew it was the only way to steal you back from the penguins.

Not going to happen, i'm a Penguins fan now and i even went to the mall today and i brought a Penguins jersey for myself and before everyone asks which player i picked it's number 87 Crosby
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Frozen_Warnings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Penguinsfan Jen
Now if they can only sign him and figure out a way to stay under the cap. It also depends on how much he is asking for. Some reports are saying anywhere from 6 to 8 million dollars per year which I don't think Philly will give him. They might go 6 but I doubt any higher.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Not going to happen, i'm a Penguins fan now and i even went to the mall today and i brought a Penguins jersey for myself and before everyone asks which player i picked it's number 87 Crosby
Penguinsfan Jen
Crosby? Seriously? What a shock!

Jen, please send me a picture with your new jersey. I need to see JerseyGirl Jen's Jersey.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Speaking of goalies (I write this as Luongo comes back, shockingly, for the 3rd period in the Bruins-Canucks game), someone needs to get this kid Robin Lehner from the Binghamton Senators. They just won the Calder Cup and he was the MVP of the post-season.
Old 06-08-2011
Dark Overlord

Boston is definitely outplaying Vancouver in Game 4, but I am getting sick and tired of Marchand being able to continue getting away will all his bullcrap. Call a penalty and get him to stop, otherwise it could escalate as the series goes on(and we have had enough shenanigans to last us true hockey fans a lifetime so far this series).

Back to Vancouver for game 5. I hope that they get their collective heads out of their asses and remember to play hockey again. Luongo also needs to remember to STOP the pucks from going in. I swear, why does he have these meltdowns when they are least needed?
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Crosby? Seriously? What a shock!

Jen, please send me a picture with your new jersey. I need to see JerseyGirl Jen's Jersey.
Actualy his jersey was the only one they had for the Penguins,
keep in mind it's the end of the season plus the mall is here in NJ but on the bright side Sid's jersey was on mark down and i got it for $35
Oh i planned to buy either 87 or 66 but they had no 66 jerseys
A picture hah, i'm sure by next season i'll be showing off my love for the Penguins
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Back to Vancouver for game 5. I hope that they get their collective heads out of their asses and remember to play hockey again. Luongo also needs to remember to STOP the pucks from going in. I swear, why does he have these meltdowns when they are least needed?

Would you believe he was taking lessons from the Flyers trio of goalies
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Boston is definitely outplaying Vancouver in Game 4, but I am getting sick and tired of Marchand being able to continue getting away will all his bullcrap. Call a penalty and get him to stop, otherwise it could escalate as the series goes on(and we have had enough shenanigans to last us true hockey fans a lifetime so far this series).

Of all the stuff to notice in the "bullcrap" category, you mention ONLY Marchand? What do you have to say about the bullcrap Burrows pulled at the end, when he knocked Tim Thomas' stick out of his hand while waiting for the faceoff? There's over-the-top physical play, like Marchand's (note "over-the-top" before you accuse me of excusing it), and then there's bush-league shit like what Burrows did. It reminded me of when Alex Rodriguez tried to slap the ball out of Jonathan Papelbon's glove as they raced for first base.

Last edited by smc; 06-08-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Actualy his jersey was the only one they had for the Penguins,
keep in mind it's the end of the season plus the mall is here in NJ but on the bright side Sid's jersey was on mark down and i got it for $35
Oh i planned to buy either 87 or 66 but they had no 66 jerseys
A picture hah, i'm sure by next season i'll be showing off my love for the Penguins
Penguinsfan Jen
My request has nothing to do with your love for the Penguins and everything to do with my love for you.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

When the hockey 11/12 thread starts i'll post a new photo of me in my Penguins jersey
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-08-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Of all the stuff to notice in the "bullcrap" category, you mention ONLY Marchand? What do you have to say about the bullcrap Burrows pulled at the end, when he knocked Tim Thomas' stick out of his hand while waiting for the faceoff? There's over-the-top physical play, like Marchand's (note "over-the-top" before you accuse me of excusing it), and then there's bush-league shit like what Burrows did. It reminded me of when Alex Rodriguez tried to slap the ball out of Jonathan Papelbon's glove as they raced for first base.
I wouldn't know what Burrows did as I had turned the game off by then. It was obvious the Canucks weren't coming back to win, so I went onto my computer to finish watching the Jays game(which they barely won!).

I recall that play of ARoid's. I can't believe he thought he wouldn't get called out for that. Even Jeter(who was on first, going to second at the time) couldn't believe he did it. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes. That is just one of the reasons I will never respect ARoid.

With regards to the Finals, it is now back to Vancouver. I don't know what it is with Vancouver. They can play brilliantly, and then forget how to perform even the basics. I honestly don't know if Luongo should start in game 5 or not. I think the Bruins have gotten into his head(he seems to have that problem from time to time, letting the other team get into his head).

I think this series will now go the entire 7 games. Of course, I thought that tonight's game would be decided by one goal, and look how that turned out.
Old 06-08-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
My request has nothing to do with your love for the Penguins and everything to do with my love for you.
Everyone loves Jennifer. How could we not?
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wouldn't know what Burrows did as I had turned the game off by then. It was obvious the Canucks weren't coming back to win, so I went onto my computer to finish watching the Jays game(which they barely won!).

I recall that play of ARoid's. I can't believe he thought he wouldn't get called out for that. Even Jeter(who was on first, going to second at the time) couldn't believe he did it. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes. That is just one of the reasons I will never respect ARoid.

With regards to the Finals, it is now back to Vancouver. I don't know what it is with Vancouver. They can play brilliantly, and then forget how to perform even the basics. I honestly don't know if Luongo should start in game 5 or not. I think the Bruins have gotten into his head(he seems to have that problem from time to time, letting the other team get into his head).

I think this series will now go the entire 7 games. Of course, I thought that tonight's game would be decided by one goal, and look how that turned out.
The fact that you didn't see it doesn't change any of what I wrote about the comparison between Marchand's "bullcrap" and "bush league" play by Burrows, Lapierre (and other Canucks). So, when you see it on YouTube or CBC or somewhere, perhaps you'll have a comment.
Old 06-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A one to zip game
I know my friend SMC much prefered the last two games which were blow outs
but i much prefered tonights games not because of who won or lost but because it was a solid game that hinged on a single shot getting by and who could ask for more in a cup game
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A one to zip game
I know my friend SMC much prefered the last two games which were blow outs
but i much prefered tonights games not because of who won or lost but because it was a solid game that hinged on a single shot getting by and who could ask for more in a cup game
Penguinsfan Jen
Not quite. I prefer the OUTCOME of the previous two games to which you prefer, but for pure hockey enjoyment I, too, would rather watch a game like Game 5.

May I take credit for your new signature line?
Old 06-11-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen's signature
I only date Pittsburgh Penguins fans
Quote:
I guess that leaves me out of the running Jen as I've never been a Penguins fan and it's not likely that I ever will.
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I guess that leaves me out of the running Jen as I've never been a Penguins fan and it's not likely that I ever will.

Come on how can you not love the Penguins? come on come on you to can be a Penguins fan
Looks like next season i'll be the Penguins number one cheerleader here on the forum
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Not quite. I prefer the OUTCOME of the previous two games to which you prefer, but for pure hockey enjoyment I, too, would rather watch a game like Game 5.

Blowouts are only fun to watch if it's your team doing the scoring
Ok the credit is yours so you can now try and comfert our friend ila
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Come on how can you not love the Penguins? come on come on you to can be a Penguins fan
Looks like next season i'll be the Penguins number one cheerleader here on the forum
Penguinsfan Jen
And as such you will look WAY BETTER than this!
Attached Thumbnails
Cheerleader Penguin.gif  
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Or, for that matter, either of these two!
Attached Thumbnails
7.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Or, for that matter, either of these two!
Or these.

I think I've made my point.
Attached Thumbnails
jeff__pitt_penguin_girls_2005.jpg  
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Blowouts are only fun to watch if it's your team doing the scoring
Ok the credit is yours so you can now try and comfert our friend ila
Penguinsfan Jen
Hey, ila, how's this for comfort?

I GOT THERE FIRST, SUCKA!
Old 06-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Wonder if they hold tryouts?
Penguinsfan Jen

Last edited by transjen; 03-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.