Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

d332_dot_com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to d332_dot_com
Default Hi from NJ / NYC Everyone! (photo included)

Found this forum quite by accident. Was looking for more information about Aprilz Art drawings.

I'm from Central New Jersey, been online for over 12 years at www.d332.com.

I am a devout believer in traditional male/female roles with the obedient wife and take-charge husband. I am a collector of all things Stepford Wife and believe this girl's main calling in life is to please and serve men. That said, I also love the idea of women with penises. Anyway, I've dated men almost all my life, but I'm not looking at this moment.

But I'm impress to see so many guys here who are cool with it. Hope you guys can be like that in real life, cause us girls need a few good men to depend on.

Cheers,
-P-
Attached Thumbnails
2007-copyright-www.d332.com.jpg   www.d332.com.jpg   2006-oct9-45-www.d332.com.jpg  

Old 04-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you found us, and I look forward to your participation in our discussions. There are lots of friendly people here; we've carved out a nice little community in our corner of cyberspace.

Enjoy!
Old 06-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Hello, just found your post... I'm also from central jersey. Liked the pics on your site. maybe we can bounce emails. hope to hear from ya.
Closed Thread