Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: HOW MUCH IMPORTANT IS THE COCK FOR YOU ?
ADDICTED 105 45.45%
LOVER 62 26.84%
AMATEUR 40 17.32%
JUST A PLAY 24 10.39%
Voters: 231. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default How Much Important Is The Cock For You ?

We can be straight, bisex, gay, active, passive, all and nothing, but we ALL love ladyboys and their beautiful cocks. How much important is the cock for you ?
ADDICTED: The cock is my life. I adore it and can't live without it. I'd like to suck ( or to be fucked) the whole day
LOVER: The cock is very important for me: it makes my life better. I'd suffer a bit without it ( or without dreaming about it)
AMATEUR: I like sucking / getting fucked ( or daydream about it), but this is not very important for me: a kind of hobby...
JUST A PLAY: Only a curiosity

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-08-2007 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-08-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question

Good question elio,
Well i have to be and amateur as i haven't had a cock yet, but ive been desperate to taste one and be fucked be one for the last couple of years since my interest in shemales began.
i reckon i would love cock in my mouth, since a good half of the joy of the sex act is in the fantasy, in the mind, and i like the thought of a cock in my mouth, and my arse.
i m not actually sure i will enjoy it that much when it really happens, who knows, but i sure need to try it soon!
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Good question elio,
Well i have to be and amateur as i haven't had a cock yet, but ive been desperate to taste one and be fucked be one for the last couple of years since my interest in shemales began.
i reckon i would love cock in my mouth, since a good half of the joy of the sex act is in the fantasy, in the mind, and i like the thought of a cock in my mouth, and my arse.
i m not actually sure i will enjoy it that much when it really happens, who knows, but i sure need to try it soon!
I ensure you the reality exceeds the fantasy ... :D

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-08-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

I voted addicted, I need it every chance I get
And I love to suck, and get fucked , if it was'nt
important to me, I'd have stuck to GG,s!
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So i'm not the only cock-addicted here ... i feel less alone ... Yes, cock is my life. Some obsessions can be very sweet ! :D
Old 09-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oakoner can only hope to improve

a ladyboy has to have the cock for me...prefferbly small.. i like the asian ladyboy because of that.... i have no idea why i do but i just love it.
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well; i think God made a mistake creating the woman with a rib of the man. He had to use the cock.
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excuse me if i'm a bit blasphemous ...
Old 09-09-2007
turi

it's all only a dream about it for me
Old 09-09-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MeSucksCock is on a distinguished road

I havent tried it yet but they are so fascinating i would probably be addicted
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Total addiction.
Old 09-10-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shecock has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
We can be straight, bisex, gay, active, passive, all and nothing, but we ALL love ladyboys and their beautiful cocks. How much important is the cock for you ?
ADDICTED: The cock is my life. I adore it and can't live without it. I'd like to suck ( or to be fucked) the whole day
LOVER: The cock is very important for me: it makes my life better. I'd suffer a bit without it ( or without dreaming about it)
AMATEUR: I like sucking / getting fucked ( or daydream about it), but this is not very important for me: a kind of hobby...
JUST A PLAY: Only a curiosity
good poll u started mate. i think i love n don't know i may addict after having an experience . but as of now i love cock with boobs.
Old 09-10-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Paul is on a distinguished road

My girl lives fulltime as a woman, she's had various surgery but hasn't had the final op. She's very happy with her body but doesn't rule out taking the final step at some stage (she's 26) She's asked me how I'd feel if she went through with it and obviously I've said I love her and if thats what she whats to do I'll support her 100%. But in my heart of hearts I don't know how I'll feel. Her having a cock is a massive turn on for me and is one of the things that made me fall in love with her in the first place. I'll always love her no matter what, I just worry I'll not be turned on sexually anymore if she did go through with it.
Old 09-10-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is a delicate issue. Some ladyboys are happy to be in the meantime male and female; some others want become fully females. Only you can know what's right for yourself. If your love is largely based on sexuality and you're a cock-addicted as i am, your situation can be complicated. I hope you can solve your problems ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-10-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Old 09-10-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kamsutra has a spectacular aura aboutkamsutra has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSucksCock View Post
I havent tried it yet but they are so fascinating i would probably be addicted
I am addicted too but never got the one. I want to have it both in mouth and at the back, whole night, in different positions.
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

After you have tasted the cock, it's very hard you return to the pussy. Women can be very beautiful, but under the skirt they are so bare and miserable ... Cock, my love !
Old 09-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This poll has given an interesting result ! It seems that many of the members are enthusiast about the cock. The most voted "lover" or "addicted". Yes, the cock is the only way to bliss ...
Old 09-12-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Da_vinci has a little shameless behaviour in the past

addicted is the way to go :D
Old 09-12-2007
Rick_

Default Well

Well i cant chose because i have never sucked a shemale cock or got fucked by one
Old 09-13-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The first time my Luiza fucked me in the ass she said: "Now you're a man".
Is'nt she witty ?
Old 09-18-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

darkways has a little shameless behaviour in the past

As Elio said there is good looking women out there but once you get past the skirt what is there. Now when you look under a shemales skirt and see the bulge and can feel it in your hands and wrap your mouth around it. Yum. Nothing better
Old 09-18-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

My girl asked me If I would still love her
if she had surgery, I of course said yes!
I would, but dont know if I could be faithful?
I love cock too much! Am I a real bastard?
Old 09-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I can understand you ! After tasting the cock, it's impossible to life without it ...
Old 10-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cocklover has a spectacular aura aboutcocklover has a spectacular aura about
Smile

I am totally addicted to sucking and licking and stroking cock. Cocksucking is so wonderful and exciting and it stimulates my cock to get very hard and erect and cum easily.
Old 10-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cock, my life ! The most beautiful thing in the world ! I'd like writing poetry about the cock ...
Old 10-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

Good question elioI'm ADDICTED to the cock I can't get enough of my lady's cock.It feels so good to have a nice hard cock to suck or
Old 10-26-2007
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough

Yes for addication. T-girls have it all. THis is why so-call "real girls" just are not any fun! Once you have tasted the shemale cock you don't go back to mere pussy!
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 10-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimudon View Post
Yes for addication. T-girls have it all. THis is why so-call "real girls" just are not any fun! Once you have tasted the shemale cock you don't go back to mere pussy!
I agree totally with you ... after tasting the cock i've lost any interest in girls. Genetic women are incredibly boring without a lovely cock under the skirt
Old 10-26-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

toosexy is on a distinguished road

I must confess, i love my wife but with cock she would be of more interest in bed.
Old 10-29-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

depends on how i feel... sometimes im looking for a certain type of look, then it doesnt matter cock size.. sometimes im in the mood for a huge wang, so i use that when choosing... it changes like the wind!
Old 11-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve
Default ok

ok i kno this may sound awkward but i am most certainly not gay but i absolutly loooooovvvvveeeee cock wait not jus cock shemale cock get it str8 so itz a big deal
Old 11-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm amazed... We are a people of cock-addicteds !
Old 11-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i love ladyboy cock pure and simple i even promised myself to marry one
Old 01-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This poll is kind of old, but I just found it so I voted anyway. I'm addicted to shemale cock. I think of cock all the time. I know when I finally get cock that I will want it all the time. I keep thinking how nice it will be to suck and how good it will feel in my ass.
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigcockshemalelover can only hope to improve

i know i am addicted to shemale cock coz its the only thin g on my mind
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Well; i think God made a mistake creating the woman with a rib of the man. He had to use the cock.
Lol elio I am a christian and I still find this an amusing thing to say, but there would be 1 flaw in this - if god used a cock to create woman then men would be without cocks (god created women with a rib from a man, and we have 1 rib less than women), so this would not be a very glorious world to live in

Quote:
The first time my Luiza fucked me in the ass she said: "Now you're a man".
Is'nt she witty ?
You are a very lucky man elio I can only hope and pray that I will meet a ladyboy for myself who is as affectionate and loving as your Luiza :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I voted Addicted. I love ladyboys and will marry one some day, and the ONLY reason that I would be tempted to be with a GG is because a part of me wants children, but seriously if I have to sacrifice being able to reproduce and bring a life into this god-forsaken world we live in, I would rather be happy and be with a ladyboy for all my life
Old 02-27-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Lol elio I am a christian and I still find this an amusing thing to say, but there would be 1 flaw in this - if god used a cock to create woman then men would be without cocks (god created women with a rib from a man, and we have 1 rib less than women), so this would not be a very glorious world to live in
People from BibleStudy will surely be happy that i'm linking to their respected website from this wonderful shemale forum, but, according to them it's either only Adam who lived without one rib for the rest of his life or it's God who healed him.
source: Do men have one less rib
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
People from BibleStudy will surely be happy that i'm linking to their respected website from this wonderful shemale forum, but, according to them it's either only Adam who lived without one rib for the rest of his life or it's God who healed him.
source: Do men have one less rib
Haha I don't really care either way cos the bible is basically a crock of shit. It was written by man not by god so no one REALLY knows what god's will is, and the bible contradicts itself so many times it's not funny. 2 examples of this:

1. The bible says that incest is wrong (and I agree), but it states that all human life originated from 2 people (Adam and Eve), so if one were to believe this, you would have to believe that there was a HELL of a lot of incest going on, due to numbers of people available, and the act of reproduction all points to that Adam and Eve would have had to have had sex with their children, or they had many children, whom all slept with each other. MAJOR contradiction right there.

2. The bible states that homosexuality is a sin, yet it also states that god personally creates every human life, so if one were to believe that homosexuality leads to automatic condemnation to hell, why would god create people with no chance of retrobution and repentance from birth? Again, MAJOR contradiction.

What have we learn from the teachings of the bible? That dumb prejudiced rednecks shouldn't smoke crack and spout sacreligious teachings of course! (I am so going to get stoned for that one, and I don't mean the type that involves weed, I mean the type that involves angry church-addicts running after me with a sack of rocks and throwing them at me)
Old 02-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

The cock is very important, as long as its under a slutty or pretty dress and the owner wears lots of make up.
Old 02-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Cock is the ultimate. I think about it and dream about it. If I could I would be with a tgurl and be sucking her cock all the time.:D When I wouldn't be sucking her cock I would want it in my ass sliding in and out of me and giving me a load if cum deep inside me.
Old 04-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tglvr4u is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tglvr4u

I'm the same as you ila, can't get cock off my mind, want it all the time
Old 04-23-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tglvr4u View Post
I'm the same as you ila, can't get cock off my mind, want it all the time
open up baby, here's mine

Old 04-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
open up baby, here's mine

*opens mouth* mmmmm
Old 04-23-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
*opens mouth* mmmmm
hmmmm you know how to suck it. How bout giving my balls a little lick .......
Old 04-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
hmmmm you know how to suck it. How bout giving my balls a little lick .......
*licks balls while cock is in throat* mmm yum.
Old 04-23-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
*licks balls while cock is in throat* mmm yum.
B.R join me on yahoo messanger, i'm already pounding my cock for you

tombradyrules2008@yahoo.com

But for now let's 69, i'll go on top so you can clean my anus out
Old 04-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

redfish1 is on a distinguished road

I’m addicted to cock. I have been to the promise land and If she doesn’t have a dick it’s not the same. At first I was bothered by this after a few more encounters for get the world around us and have fun. I have found to be with a girl with a cock to be the best and that is the only thing for me. Try it guys if you like looking at it on the screen you will love when you taste it for the first time.
Old 04-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LadyBoys-Lover is on a distinguished road

i'm just a lover )
Old 05-19-2010
jmad

Thumbs up poll

Put it this way no cock no ladyboy. That's why I am on this site. Lover of ladyboy cock!
Old 05-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CI_Mahon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CI_Mahon
Default Cock lover

i think the cock is important a great for me, and a girl with a cock no more need to be said