Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default At what age did you ladies realize that you were girls?

Most if not all of my trans*friends tell more or less the same story. They knew their true gender from very early on. From age 5 to 7 seems to be the time. Transition may have happened later (in late teen-years when they are strong enough to stop pretending to be boys), but the realization was there soon.

Mind you, I only have Asian friends, so I wonder how it is for you Western trans*girls. How was it for you, ladies? When did you dig it? And how soon did you act on your realization?

Peace!

H
Old 07-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lacey_maxie will become famous soon enough
Default 32.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Most if not all of my trans*friends tell more or less the same story. They knew their true gender from very early on. From age 5 to 7 seems to be the time. Transition may have happened later (in late teen-years when they are strong enough to stop pretending to be boys), but the realization was there soon.

Mind you, I only have Asian friends, so I wonder how it is for you Western trans*girls. How was it for you, ladies? When did you dig it? And how soon did you act on your realization?

Peace!

H
I was 32 when I played for the first time with a vibrator and I realized that playing a macho man is not my pair of shoes anymore......
Old 07-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Around 10-12 I began having feelings I didn't understand and being confused when my parents told me not to wear my sister's dresses, etc. It wasn't until my early teens I learned about transgender concepts and could make sense of it.
Old 07-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I knew i was a girl since i was 5 or 6 and i was around 14 when i found some answers and it was then that i knew what i had to do Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 07-03-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

raistlin is on a distinguished road

Well around 5 I guess I knew but didn't understand. By 11 I knew, understood, but thought it was just me and there must be something wrong with me. Here I am now over 30 and now I am not ashamed anymore but not seeking to change my lot in life really. I know some TS might burn me at the stake for saying this, but as much as I might long for and desire to be female, no matter how much I may identify with been female the fact is I have a male body and a healthy one at that. I have lost people close to me with ill health and I just am thankful that the body I have is health, which ever gender it is. Things could always be worse
Old 07-03-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Birth. Seriously, it would probably have been more enlightening to find out when I figured out people thought I wasn't a girl.
Old 07-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Birth. Seriously, it would probably have been more enlightening to find out when I figured out people thought I wasn't a girl.
Yup, that's an even better take on it, Missy B
Old 07-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thedrift has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Interesting thread, thanks to all the ladies for sharing, even the ones that fear burning at the stake...aint no stake burnin' here tho. It's a pleasure when everyone's point of view has its space and respect.

btw, seems to make sense that the realisations happen to many ladies at an eraly age, but appears that there's really no age limit, because life makes so many different formulations and models of the basic genetic structure
Old 07-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I just kinda grew into it. It showed up in who I played with. My preference for toys, the games I played. At 11 my brother called me "toots". At 18 he called me "tits". When I was old enough I edged away from home. Life is a process.
Boys would play with me at 5. They drifted away. When I was 25 they were interested again.
Old 07-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default feeling different...

I was 3 when I knew I was different. I have many memories of dressing in my sisters and mothers clothes b4 I started school at age 5. When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I always had to bite my tounge and not blurt out A GIRL! or female impersonator. Seeing the few female impersonators on television back then (way back then) helped me to realize I was not alone.
Old 09-24-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Barrackubus is on a distinguished road
Default When did you realize you were different...

At what age in your life did you realize that you were a woman in a male body. What did you do? Was you able to.tell somebody, how did they react. How did those close to.you react when you came out of the closet, so to speak?
I don't know, with me it was that one halloween I dressed as a woman....even had a bra with.balloons as my breasts....haha...
Old 09-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough

5 or 6, had lots of help figuring it out, the boy next door wore dresses and played lots of little games with me and my cousin
Old 10-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trendy1975 is on a distinguished road

I was in my teens.