Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-25-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DandelionPain is on a distinguished road
Default (Her Pics Inside) LF Shemale To Help Me Dominate 23 Y.O Girl On Kik Messenger

Hello, everyone.

I'll keep this short. Me and a female friend are looking for a dominant shemale for kinky fun on Kik messenger. I'm 21 and she's 23, and she is naturally submissive. The premise of this idea in its simplest form is for the lucky shemale and myself too dominate the fuck out of our little bitch.

She is easily a 9/10 (I would say 10/10, but that makes this ad sound fake). Long legs, tight ass, big tits, a slim body, and a very fuckable face. She will send you any pictures or videos you want.

A little about myself - long hair (*NOT* Goth or Emo), 5'11, fit body and 7"

If you're interested, send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE on here and we'll discuss this more. And if we think we could make something fun of this, we can exchange Kik usernames. Just please be aware that you'll also be expected to send us pictures and videos. Not constantly, but enough to satisfy us.

(tattoo edited out of her second picture)
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5967.JPG   IMG_5999.JPG  

Tags
kik