Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pigsnizzle is on a distinguished road

IMO its because Asian men in general already have a petite body type, so the transistion is easier. Asians are also the most void of body hair, so the smooth feminine skin comes natural.
Old 08-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I_leash_You is on a distinguished road

I have to agree to most of the things, that are already said, in this thread.

You can find beautiful Shemales in almost any country of the world, Thai Ladyboys have become famous, so are Ladyboys from Latin America, especially Brazil and Venezuela, but I've also seen many Jaw-Dropping Shemales from the USA, Russia, Italy, etc ...

Regarding the "physical attributes", race or origin is not the key point. The more open the society is, in which they live in, the sooner they realize, that they are not men, and they start transitioning at a very young age. Here in Germany, we even had one case (shown in television), where a 13-year-old "Boy" decided to be a Girl and take Hormones. The Parents approved to it, as well as many doctors, who followed her Story, since she was a little kid.

If Science finds a method to easily identify (or verify) the true sexual identity of a person, of his/her soul, the sooner and easier a person can take the right actions, such as hormones or even surgical procedures. They won't have to wait until they are in their late 20s ... the result is a very feminine and attractive looking ladyboy.
Old 08-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TheExplorer is on a distinguished road

cause they have slant eyes and this gives to the asian ladyboys more feminine aura. they do not look very masculine in general, they have tiny and slender boddies. so i think these factors make asian ladyboys look more feminine easily. by the way, i am so keen on asian ladyboys, they just look like women, perfectly.
Old 08-18-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Chaz is on a distinguished road

I guess my ultimate fantasy is to have sex with an Asian ladyboy. IMO, they are quite easily the prettiest (as a generalisation!)

Not to say there aren't some stunning caucasian / black ladyboys either!!!
Old 08-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Well,,,,

Just to say in/for the sake of clarity,,, the word/term 'ladyboy',,, only refers to Asians. I see it misused all to frequently. As for which type ts be best,, that's a potatoe, potato type thing,,, as in it's totally subjective.
Old 09-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Reslemock is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Reslemock
Talking Why are Asian ladyboys are so beautiful

I my experience Thai ladyboys are the most beautiful and feminine I ever see and what the say about Thailand it is true that Ladyboys are even more beautiful that most of the G-girls
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg  
Old 09-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CharlesBThomas is on a distinguished road

There are many good points made here, but I find that the photography on the ladyboy sites is more to my taste than the big shemale sites. Very often, the pictures tell a sort of story - you see the ladyboy on the street, then in a flat, then in a bedroom and, finally, in bed. I like that.
Old 05-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold

It's because they're more naturally feminine for the reasons stated in previous posts & have an easier time appearing as feminine tgirls. Luckily, there are many non-Asian tgirls who are just as easy on the eye.

A lesser reason is that tatts are not so common among Asian tgirls. Long may it remain that way.