Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-18-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Unusual meeting

Today monday is another scorching hot day. Therefore, I made another short trip to the beach. Monday is always a good day for the beach, because there are not many people able to seek time off work for a trip to the beach.

I visited "Lucile's", my latest boutique and purchased a nice skirt and top. After a short walk along the white sand beach, I decided to have coffee and a salad at a small beach front cafe.

After a few minutes munching on salmon and salad, a gorgeous young lady asked if she could join me. Not wishing to be alone I agreed. After a few minutes we were engrossed in talk about fashion clothing and where was the best place to shop.

It turned out that my companion was on holiday from Sydney and noticing my carrier bag from "Lucile's" she asked if I shopped there regularly. I admitted the store was only a recent find for me, but I was very satisfied with quality, prices and service. To my surprise she said she was asked to leave that store, because their clients would object if they knew they encouraged transvestites to shop there. I kept very quiet, but was surprised to learn my very attractive companion was indeed a transvestite and worked at "Les Girls" a variety theatre in King's Cross Sydney.

We parted after a few coffees together, but without her becoming aware that I was also a transvestite. Perhaps it pays to not be very attractive, but a wake up call that I must very careful when shopping for clothing and the Internet may still be the safest place to buy clothing.