Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-01-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Mornings when at home

Every morning when I am at home I rise about 6.30am shower and put on a short satin robe tied at the waist. I have breakfast and then take a newspaper onto my enclosed and glazed in patio where I recline on a day bed to read the newspaper.

The patio faces East and in my part of the World most days are warm and sunny.

Yesterday I was engrossed in a news item when I became aware that some workmen on the roof of the house next door. They had stopped fixing some solar panels to look at me reclining on the day bed. Not thinking someone could see me. I had let the robe fall open revealing one white leg from toes to waist. Fortunately my other leg was covered including my groin area by the other flap of my gown. No doubt the workmen were hoping I may absentmindedly reveal more of my body or do something they would find erotic.

Now fully aware of the men on the roof, I Let one hand reach from behind the newspaper down to the satin between my legs. I let it rest there for a couple of minutes before swinging my legs over the side of the daybed, rising and leaving the Patio. This must have disappointed the men, but it was time to go to work.

I think I was lucky, because normally I would be stroking slowly up to the edge, pausing, stroking again up to the edge again and again. However I hardly ever reach an orgasm and ejaculate during these morning sessions.

Occasionally if I have not jacked off for a few days I may loose control and I go one stroke too much and then have a mess to clean up as well as another shower.

Paula Dunbar

Last edited by pauladunbar; 10-01-2015 at 09:53 PM.