Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Neighbour shocks

I have been living next to a couple who have one son who has just finished school and started at the local University.

Yesterday surveying my garden, I noticed a young lady in a mini skirt and white top in the garden next door. I had not seen this person before.

At lunch time this young lady was sitting in the sun drying her long freshly shampooed long hair. She sat facing me with her legs wide apart. I could hardly believe my eyes. Under the mini skirt was a dick and two low slung balls.

It was the son, who has become a transvestite and died his long black hair to become a blond.

I made sure I could not be seen and watched him comb out his hair. After about twenty minutes he was showing signs of becoming erect. Because he was slim and tall his erection was soon fully up and jerking vigorously and rhythmically.

At that point he stood up collected his towel and chair and went in to the house. My last view was of an enormous bulge inside the mini skirt.

I must keep my eyes open in future, because watching my neighbor could provide some entertainment in this otherwise boring suburb

Paula Dunbar