Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-31-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TS_aficionado is on a distinguished road
Default Has anyone here had an experience with a ladyboy in Thailand? Need advice.

About 5 months from now, I'm visiting Thailand on a business trip, but I'm also anxious to be with one of those legendary ladyboys. I've been reading about them. Apparently they pickpocket and can beat up some people, especially in bad streets after midnight. This goes against the hot and sexy images I see of them on the net.

Has anyone had any sexual experiences with those girls? I need all the advice and information I can get. is it worth it? Is it pleasurable? What are some dos and don'ts?

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

Yes, i have been asking almost the same question in one other thread:

"How carefull do you need to be with your personal stuff like digital camera, laptop, phone, money in the pocket when you have a girl LT for a week or two?
What about if something is missing? Can you tell to her boss in the bar?"
Old 07-31-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TS_aficionado is on a distinguished road

Oh I think there's no disagreement on that part: ladyboys are notorious for being pickpockets and petty thieves. If you have one over in a hotel, you *better* lock up all your things some place very safe.

I'm just wondering about the sexual experience itself. I hope someone could shine some light on this.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS_aficionado View Post
About 5 months from now, I'm visiting Thailand on a business trip, but I'm also anxious to be with one of those legendary ladyboys. I've been reading about them. Apparently they pickpocket and can beat up some people, especially in bad streets after midnight. This goes against the hot and sexy images I see of them on the net.

Has anyone had any sexual experiences with those girls? I need all the advice and information I can get. is it worth it? Is it pleasurable? What are some dos and don'ts?

Thanks in advance guys!
I've had relationships with two Thai trans*women. One was a former "worker" and she actually brought me to one of the ladyboy-bars (King's Castle III) for a night out. Personally, I've never had any problems - probably because I never really went with prostitutes (I dunno), but generally I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Try lb-69.com for more hands-on experiences. These guys are very able when it comes to advicing newbies into the prostitution-business.

H
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS_aficionado View Post
Oh I think there's no disagreement on that part: ladyboys are notorious for being pickpockets and petty thieves. If you have one over in a hotel, you *better* lock up all your things some place very safe.
Yes true, but you can't have a phone and laptop locked in the hotel safe for 2 weeks. Somewhere i readed that only the girls from the street steal, not the girls from the bar. Dunno if that is true...
Old 08-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

naresuan is on a distinguished road

try Stogie asia ladyboy forum, plently of up to date advise and expertise in the area you area interested...have fun
Old 08-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

patron is on a distinguished road

Go to Obsessions in Nana Plaza in BKK. Very nice girls. Totally accomodating. If you are staying nearby (which i was) they change out of their club clothes into street clothes (but still sexy) and walk with you to your place.
The ones on the street will pull your arm and wont let go if you show any interest. I didnt like that. Just be firm but polite and say no.
Have fun.
Old 08-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

blueatticus is on a distinguished road

When I'm in Bangkok or Pattaya or Chiang Mai I spend too much time drinking at night. So by the time I'm finally ready to find companionship I'm vulnerable to street lb's who can be really alluring and convenient as I stagger back to the hotel. I've been ripped-off twice by street lb's. You just can't trust them especially if you're drunk and not able to watch out for yourself. I don't know about the bar pro's but they're probably less likely to take advantage since they work for a legitimate employer, i.e., the bar where you found her and where you could return to identify her.
Old 08-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

happy69 is on a distinguished road

Overall...no worries. Even the street girls are usually OK. That being said, if you are wasted drunk on the street, you are asking for trouble on many different levels...and from different types of people.

One thing about Ladyboys on the streets...even dancers at gogos in the after hours, is they can get a little playful and many enjoy seeing a homophobic guy get a bit jittery when they proposition him. (TS-aphobic? I couldn't think of an appropriate word so live with homophobic since you probably know what I mean) They sometimes get extra aggressive since they know the guy isn't going to "go" with them so they, well, torture him a bit. It is done in fun and causes no one much real discomfort, but it gives the girls a real zing to make a straight type of guy get all jittery. I know this is true since I once was the jittery guy. Now I find that since I like T-girls, and they can sense this somehow, they treat me much differently and with more care and respect since if they know if they are nice to me I may take them home or even start a relationship with them.

As far as keeping the same girl for a week or more, I very much doubt you would ever have any problems unless you treated her poorly or didn't live up to your end of the bargain you both made. Thais are great people and generally more honest and childlike than folks in the West...at least from my experience. There are bad or semi-bad people everywhere and Thailand is no exception so a modicum of caution is wise...but I would tend to be afraid of your own countrymen (wherever in the West you might be from) more than Thai Ladyboys.

Some good advise has been previously posted. Stogie is THE Ladyboy guru since he ran a major TS site and an amazing forum for years and still has a slammin' active informative forum. Ladyboy69 has a similar forum with many of the same posters and also a wealth of information. Another person recommended Nana Plaza or other gogo type places to meet ladyboys...good call. To some extent you can talk to their boss if something goes fluky. But, like I said before, problems like theft or violence are almost unheard of from bar girls since if they cause problems with customers even out of the bar, they will not be working in bars too long. This is probably why LBs on the street get a worse reputation...and ten years ago the street LBs deserved the bad rep...wicked pickpockets. But Thailand has turned into a LB factory in the last few years and the outrageous numbers and competition have driven out most of the evil LBs or at least marginalized them.

There is one area that is kinda bad and that is the sea wall at night (think really dark) in Pattaya. I would advise avoiding all LBs on the Wall. But really I doubt you would be attracted to any of them anyway. Even the GGs on the Wall are probably best to avoid since the Wall at night is about the end of the line for most sex workers in Central Thailand. Many of them are junkies and some are even sick and still passing on their viruses.

You could get unlucky and have problems with a LB in Thailand...but then you probably don't worry too much about your plane crashing on your way to Thailand or someone breaking into you house right now and robbing you. It all could happen, but probably won't.

Feel free to post more questions here on this thread, of if you wish, private message me and I'd be happy to give you my opinion or advise...maybe even meet up for a beer and a boob
Old 08-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

happy69 is on a distinguished road

...and in ten years of ripping up the bar scene here I personally have never had problem with theft or violence...three or four years of that dealing more and more with Ladyboys. Although, some horny ladyboy stole my virginity and a couple LBs were kind of brutal, but I had to pay extra for that