Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Your drawings are great! Especially the black and white ones, but the colored are improving. Keep on drawing!
Old 12-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Liza S. will become famous soon enoughLiza S. will become famous soon enough

I will not say too much about the next serie, here it comes and I think this is my best story). This is the first part, I hope I'll continue or mix it with other my stories.
Tell me if the story turns you on or if you jerk on some pics, I think it is jerkable).
For those who can be scared by incest theme I tell you that it is no more than fantasy and my sissy hero is always me. In my fantasies I can do everything what I want with myself
enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
title.jpg   dsc01.jpg   dsc02.jpg  

dsc02-1.jpg   dsc03.jpg   dsc04.jpg  

dsc05.jpg   dsc06.jpg   dsc07.jpg  

dsc08.jpg   dsc09.jpg  
Braceletes is my main fetish. I can loose my mind seeing a girl with steel or silver bracelets on her hands... Does anybody have the same fetish? Have you ever lost your mind watching a girl in handcuffs? Or with her hands tighten with a leather belt... Or wearing stylish clockwatches... Do you know where it comes from? Have you ever smell the rain, the humidity in the air? (c)
Old 12-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sissygirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza S. View Post
I will not say too much about the next serie, here it comes and I think this is my best story). This is the first part, I hope I'll continue or mix it with other my stories.
Tell me if the story turns you on or if you jerk on some pics, I think it is jerkable).
For those who can be scared by incest theme I tell you that it is no more than fantasy and my sissy hero is always me. In my fantasies I can do everything what I want with myself
enjoy
loved the series especially the ones whe she is being held on his cock with arms around his neck and the one where she is riding his cock in his arms facing outwards both positions are a sissies dream come true to have a man make love to u as he carries you around

I really like and appreciate all your drawings

Last edited by sissygirl; 12-13-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 12-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

Very nice story, Liza... Sweet and hot... I like it!
Old 12-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks all of you).
I don't know yet how to continue and I leave to a buiseness trip for a week, so there'll be a break.
Braceletes is my main fetish. I can loose my mind seeing a girl with steel or silver bracelets on her hands... Does anybody have the same fetish? Have you ever lost your mind watching a girl in handcuffs? Or with her hands tighten with a leather belt... Or wearing stylish clockwatches... Do you know where it comes from? Have you ever smell the rain, the humidity in the air? (c)
Old 12-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tmansteve is on a distinguished road

I love the drawings. Wish I could draw like that. It gives you so much scope and of course free licence to be as inventive as you like.

Fab work!!!!
Old 12-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

hey great pics!!!
Old 12-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vermin is on a distinguished road

you are very talented
Old 12-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hi all and thanks for your comments. they make me feel that i'm not alone in my imaginary world where i am sissyboy).

There's a new comix.
I failed to make it finally completed.. so the end of story is opened and the continue will be).
There's no text, because I feel my english is not so good to write a clear story;
but the beginning of the story could be like this:
" When my sister has caught me wearing her lingerie and playing a girl looking at the mirror, she didn't laugh... But now I have got an insistent teacher who is keen on my transformation. She wants me to advance as much as possible in feeling myself as a girl and in my feminie sexuality...
And a lot of her boyfriends are involved into my education process."

Reality disappear and we watch into Ideal World of fetish fantasies.
Beautiful pictures. Not just the content, but the execution. B&W rules!
Old 12-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Liza:
Quote:
Some new works, series "Friends".
) Searching for style I took crayons from my daughter, crayon it's a strange thing... a lot of correction by Photoshop.
crayon it's a strange thing...
You mean, it imparts a certain texture and style to the drawing, but at the same time takes away the ability to draw fine lines and details! Thats why, I guess you have to turn to photoshop. Did I guess correctly? BTW, you are a fine artist.

Your statement is truthful and funny. One line says a lot of things.
So, you have a daughter? Good for you.

Agurlishboy:
I have seen your drawings (that girl's hairstyle) earlier. Its great! But I think you need to work a little on your avatar. The face "patch" seems too hard. Its just my humble suggestion.
Old 12-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

hey, sweet Liza,
Happy new year!
Old 01-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Liza:
crayon it's a strange thing...
You mean, it imparts a certain texture and style to the drawing, but at the same time takes away the ability to draw fine lines and details! Thats why, I guess you have to turn to photoshop. Did I guess correctly? BTW, you are a fine artist.

Your statement is truthful and funny. One line says a lot of things.
So, you have a daughter? Good for you.

Agurlishboy:
I have seen your drawings (that girl's hairstyle) earlier. Its great! But I think you need to work a little on your avatar. The face "patch" seems too hard. Its just my humble suggestion.
Thank you, Sesame, and Happy New Year).
You've guessed correctly about crayon and photoshop, it's easy to put the drawing in a wrong way with one uncorrect movement of hand and impossible to repair with eraser).
Concerning daughter, yes, I'm stepfather; offline I'm not a bugger but burher, and I hope I'll be a father soon). I suppose that soon I will not have enough time to draw. Daughter is 10 years old, of course she doesn't know anything about this side of my art.

My avatar is my real photo, I can't do anymore with my face, it was one of the best sessions))). I took part in russian TV/CD community some years ago, and I've got a plenty of snapshots like that. Now I'm off, I feel more freedom and pleasure in art.
Old 01-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default What a family!

Quote:
enjoy
Excellent story and drawings, Liza!
Old 01-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Random new works

Hi all and thanks for your comments.
Some new works. They have been done for competition opened by one russian blogger, that's why the text is russian.
I don't want to translate; just an ordinary dialog that everybody could read in "sissy" captions and toons, but the man is a professor and he speaks using archaic expressions that I don't know how to translate. That old-fashioned speech gives a charm to their dialog and I don't know why it excites me
I decided to separate out and to scale some fragments of these works because I like them when I enlarge the uncompressed image on my screen but it's impossible to do with jpeg).
Attached Thumbnails
conc1_liza_s.jpg   conc2_liza_s.jpg   conc3_liza_s_text.jpg  

conc3_liza_s_fragm.jpg   2fl_fragm_right.jpg   2fl-fragm_left.jpg  

2fl_fragm_mid.jpg  

Last edited by Liza S.; 01-02-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Daddy's sissy concubine-2. Announce.

I'd like to announce the story that I'm working on now.
"Daddy's sissy concubine, part 2".
It will take a long time to complete the story, I think I'll be post it separately, piece to piece.
Now the beginning is ready and here it is.

I have no comments about their last dialog, but situation is absolutely under control.
Attached Thumbnails
00-DSC2-TITLE.jpg   01-dsc2.jpg   02-dsc2.jpg  

03-dsc2.jpg  
Old 01-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default so luv dat

Happy twentyten 2010 L wishing u a very awesum year.........will so luv your new sissy art very sexy cute smart......i so luv dat ......please do more of da sissy art

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 01-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'd like to announce the story that I'm working on now.
"Daddy's sissy concubine, part 2".
It will take a long time to complete the story, I think I'll be post it separately, piece to piece.
Now the beginning is ready and here it is.

I have no comments about their last dialog, but situation is absolutely under control.
thanks for your drawings I look forward to them

sissygirl
Old 01-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennangelina View Post
Happy twentyten 2010 L wishing u a very awesum year.........will so luv your new sissy art very sexy cute smart......i so luv dat ......please do more of da sissy art

XOXO Jennangelina
Yeah the year gonna be awesome) Thank you, Jennangelina I'll try to enjoy you with the sissiest art as I can make)
Old 01-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissygirl View Post
thanks for your drawings I look forward to them

sissygirl
Also do I.
Thanks for comment, Sissygirl.
Old 01-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Falcon22 can only hope to improve

very good efort
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Daddy's sissy concubine, part2. Scene 2.

Hi all.
My heroes are presenting the second scene of their games and I think they do it good enough). I wish I was there).

The third scene is under work now... strange thing but each scene becomes bigger that previous, and I like that, I never know what they'll invent while I'll be drawing what I have planned in the start point.

Please let me know if you find errors or misused expressions in the text.
Attached Thumbnails
2dsc-sc2-01.jpg   2dsc-sc2-02.jpg   2dsc-sc2-03.jpg  

2dsc-sc2-04.jpg   2dsc-sc2-05.jpg   2dsc-sc2-06.jpg  

2dsc-sc2-07.jpg  
Old 01-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy is on a distinguished road
Smile Femboy and Sissygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissygirl View Post
such a pretty drawing she looks so feminine looking up at her man
Thank you very much, Sissygirl, for this nice compliment !
Have a Good new Year ! And Liza too !!
Old 01-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Daddy's sissy concubine-2. Scene 3.

Hi all
Here's "concubine" continue, the third scene.

I'm very pleased to follow my heroes through the game. They don't stop surprising and enjoy me and I feel that my dream (to draw my fetish fantasies) is realising.

P.S. If you find errors or uncorrect expressions in the text please let me know. I can't trust to my English, so I'm sure you will find. But I hope the story deserves to be readable, that's why I apply for your help.

P.P.S. I love silence and peace, but silence and vacuum in the thread confuse me.

There's a good question by e-mail about prequel (introduction) to the story, in other words, how the boy has been turned into desirable and naughty girl.

I thought about prequel but I still don't have any clear conception for it, or I have too much different conceptions of the story line...

So if it is interesting for you to tell your opinion about the transformation story, you're welcome. I suppose it will help me to clear up the story and combining your ideas and fantasies with mine and find an interesting conception.
I wouldn't like to make it in standard template like a plenty of such stories done...

P.P.P.S. Dudes from Ambient Design made a miracle, their new ArtRage version it's awesome. I offloaded a demo of ArtRage3 and lost my mind of realistic pencil, that's why the drawing style has been changed in the middle of the scene).
Attached Thumbnails
2dsc-sc3-01.jpg   2dsc-sc3-02.jpg   2dsc-sc3-03.jpg  

2dsc-sc3-04.jpg   2dsc-sc3-05.jpg   2dsc-sc3-06.jpg  

2dsc-sc3-07.jpg   2dsc-sc3-08.jpg  
Old 01-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.......P.P.P.S. Dudes from Ambient Design made a miracle, their new ArtRage version it's awesome. I offloaded a demo of ArtRage3 and lost my mind of realistic pencil, that's why the drawing style has been changed in the middle of the scene).
I like your drawings and your storyline.

Your new drawing style is a change for the better.
Old 01-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

As always your drawings are superb
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

The overall quality is steadily increasing!
Thanks!
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default so luv dat FOMG

Quote:
Hi all

I'm very pleased to follow my heroes through the game. They don't stop surprising and enjoy me and I feel that my dream (to draw my fetish fantasies) is realising.

P.S. If you find errors or uncorrect expressions in the text please let me know. I can't trust to my English, so I'm sure you will find. But I hope the story deserves to be readable, that's why I apply for your help.

P.P.S. I love silence and peace, but silence and vacuum in the thread confuse me.

There's a good question by e-mail about prequel (introduction) to the story, in other words, how the boy has been turned into desirable and naughty girl.

I thought about prequel but I still don't have any clear conception for it, or I have too much different conceptions of the story line...

So if it is interesting for you to tell your opinion about the transformation story, you're welcome. I suppose it will help me to clear up the story and combining your ideas and fantasies with mine and find an interesting conception.
I wouldn't like to make it in standard template like a plenty of such stories done...

P.P.P.S. Dudes from Ambient Design made a miracle, their new ArtRage version it's awesome. I offloaded a demo of ArtRage3 and lost my mind of realistic pencil, that's why the drawing style has been changed in the middle of the scene).
you art is so awesum L so nasty sissy fun time luv to enjoy just like this

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 01-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks all of you for your comments). You support me, realy.
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all

Hi Liza,
Thanks for another great scene.
As for correcting your English, it's not necessary. We understand what's being said, and your "accent" just adds another dimension to make this creation unique to you.

Maybe the prequel will reveal itself to you as time goes on. Meanwhile, keep doing what you're doing.
Thanks!!
Old 01-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thank you, not2old.
I know about prequel, but anyway it's interesting for me to collect different ideas, that would add more to my vision).

Fantasy everybody, it's interesting!

Now there'll be a break for a while with the next scene I think, because I want to try some other themes... fetish, bdsm and female domination. To explore a different style, 'cause "Concubine" serie has found it's style, I'd like to move aside from these limits.

I've started working with 4th scene, but just put it aside for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Hi Liza,

Maybe the prequel will reveal itself to you as time goes on. Meanwhile, keep doing what you're doing.
Thanks!!
Old 02-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Daddy's sissy concubine, Part 2. Scene 4.

Hi all.
The new scene is over, it was a long work.

To be continued, of course, and I suppose in the next scene we'll meet a very perverted hero with a big black fully loaded gun with leather straps...
But who will be shot first?... Now nobody knows, but Liz has got enough of Daddy's attention by the moment, Jane is eager to be screwed by "Caliph" and Concubine Mistress is on her way to join the game.
Who will lead in the next scene?

Enjoy ))).
Attached Thumbnails
2dsc-sc4-01.jpg   2dsc-sc4-02.jpg   2dsc-sc4-03.jpg  

2dsc-sc4-04.jpg   2dsc-sc4-05.jpg   2dsc-sc4-06.jpg  

2dsc-sc4-07.jpg   2dsc-sc4-08.jpg   2dsc-sc4-09.jpg  

2dsc-sc4-10.jpg   2dsc-sc4-11.jpg   2dsc-sc4-12.jpg  

Old 03-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

footlover8 is on a distinguished road

are there any pics of shemales footfisting guys?
Old 03-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

elena76 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to elena76

Can anyone tell me who is the author of these works?
Attached Thumbnails
6.jpg   7.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 03-12-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

very nice! keep up the drawings!
Old 03-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Some futa spring

Hi all
Thank you, hellos123).
Elena76, I don't know who is the author, but his drawings are famous, I'm sure you can find some of them on sissy's resources.

Ok, I'm workin for a long time on the 5th scene of my "Concubine" and it will take a long time more...
To have a break with the process I dare to present some fresh futa works).
Attached Thumbnails
futa01.jpg   futa02.jpg  
Old 03-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ceb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love these pics ! :D

AIM: Cutendeliciouss
EMAIL: Cutendeliciouss@aim.com
Old 03-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hi all
Thank you, hellos123).
Elena76, I don't know who is the author, but his drawings are famous, I'm sure you can find some of them on sissy's resources.

Ok, I'm workin for a long time on the 5th scene of my "Concubine" and it will take a long time more...
To have a break with the process I dare to present some fresh futa works).

I look forward to your work it is so nicely done
Old 04-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

missjaime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena76 View Post
Can anyone tell me who is the author of these works?
i love, love these drawings...i have a few more at imagefap....would love to see more of this work myself.
Old 04-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

6inchmember is on a distinguished road

good job! you know how to draw some sexy pics! you have a lot of talent! keep it up!
Old 04-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Daddy's sissy concubine-2. Scene 5.

Hi all and thank you all for your comments.

I'm glad to present the next scene of "Concubine" ).
This scene is just to connect the storyline and lead our heroes to a big final orgy).
Enjoy). I hope some pics are jerkable
Attached Thumbnails
2dsc-sc05-01.jpg   2dsc-sc05-02.jpg   2dsc-sc05-03.jpg  

2dsc-sc05-04.jpg   2dsc-sc05-05.jpg   2dsc-sc05-06.jpg  

2dsc-sc05-07.jpg   2dsc-sc05-08.jpg   2dsc-sc05-09.jpg  

2dsc-sc05-10.jpg   2dsc-sc05-11.jpg   2dsc-sc05-12.jpg  

Old 04-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi all and thank you all for your comments.

I'm glad to present the next scene of "Concubine" ).
This scene is just to connect the storyline and lead our heroes to a big final orgy).
Enjoy). I hope some pics are jerkable
They are absolutely jerkable
(Tried and true)
Thanks Liza, you re great
Old 04-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thank you, Trw)
Comments like that help to keep it on).

Quote:
Originally Posted by trw View Post
They are absolutely jerkable
(Tried and true)
Thanks Liza, you re great
Old 04-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

paprastas01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to paprastas01 Send a message via Yahoo to paprastas01

Beautiful drawings. In reality, it is tempting to suffer
Old 05-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

achu2006 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi all.
The new scene is over, it was a long work.

To be continued, of course, and I suppose in the next scene we'll meet a very perverted hero with a big black fully loaded gun with leather straps...
But who will be shot first?... Now nobody knows, but Liz has got enough of Daddy's attention by the moment, Jane is eager to be screwed by "Caliph" and Concubine Mistress is on her way to join the game.
Who will lead in the next scene?

Enjoy ))).
Really nice art and improving with each scene. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

praxis48 is on a distinguished road

love the pics
Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Some random works

Hi all and thanks a lot for your comments.
Here're some new works, out of series, just random fantasies.
Attached Thumbnails
sissification_lesson2.jpg   friends06.jpg  
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all and thanks a lot for your comments.
Here're some new works, out of series, just random fantasies.
Hi Liza,
Always a pleasure to see new works from you.
Thanks!!
Old 05-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Zworg is on a distinguished road

very sexy ! thanks !!!
Old 05-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tauroman is on a distinguished road
Default Many thanks

I specially like shemale drawings. They are fantastic. Thanks a lot
Old 05-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hi all)
Thanks all of you for your comments, I'm pleased to enjoy you).

Well, some new random works, paper and digital...
I know that my "self-portret" is not futanary or straight shemale art, but I like it and I want to share it anyway
To take it deeper, it is obviously the shemalest art).

And the last two works don't pretend to be shemale art, but as you can see this is the same girl as on "friends" drawing from my previous post, so you can take her as sissyboy or gendergirl, what you like more
I hope it's jerkable anyway... I see me on her place and... mmm...
Enjoy).
Attached Thumbnails
JUSTWANTTOTRY_notext.jpg   t01.jpg   autoportret.jpg  

N06ver1.jpg   N06ver2.jpg