Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Doomvoid is on a distinguished road

That is one fine ass body
Old 07-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Milena Campanelli

Seldom seen set from Frank's Tgirlworld that you can add to your collection, well the best fifteen anyway. By the numbers there must have been over 400 in set; I've only got 142 of em. The date I have on these is 2005.
Attached Thumbnails
019.jpg   047.jpg   106.jpg  

130.jpg   152.jpg   172.jpg  

186.jpg   206.jpg   229.jpg  

269.jpg   281.jpg   341.jpg  

378.jpg   403.jpg   427.jpg  

Old 07-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default More of Milena C in fishnet

A set from SMXXX in 2004.

Milena has always had a special appeal for me because although she is on the skinny side for my taste, she still is sexy hot as hell. Clean classic features, a nice smile, pert titties, and good skin all combined to make one sweet babe.
Attached Thumbnails
melina3002.jpg   melina3003.jpg   melina3008.jpg  

melina3012.jpg   melina3023.jpg   melina3048.jpg  

melina3066_pp.jpg   melina3088.jpg   melina3098.jpg  

melina3111.jpg   melina3116.jpg   melina3118.jpg  

melina3122.jpg  
Old 07-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default SMXXX - Milena red bikini set

Milena in a red bikini in a very familiar setting. How many Tgirls have we seen in this setting? A bunch, that's for sure.

SmXXX was at one time, one of the best sources for quality Tgirl pics. Don't know what happened to them; haven't seen anything from them in ages.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg  

10.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg  

Old 07-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kevin7519 is on a distinguished road

Milena is a pretty brunette shemale. Everyone would like to kiss her.
Old 07-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Love the Milena Pics!

:D WOW!!
Thanks for sharing those awesome Melina pics Jenae !!
Several of those I didn't have or lost way back when...
I love her for all the reasons you cited, and along with Efe, a girl I really fantasize about being in love with!!

Funny, I had the same thought about SMXXX the other day..., they always seemed to have consistently hot tgirls that were well shot...(although they did overuse certain backdrops!)
Old 12-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ilovekarina is on a distinguished road

Milena puts the purrr in perfect.
Old 12-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kthulu is on a distinguished road

I really LOVE this beautiful woman
Old 10-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

danonymous will become famous soon enough

She is so very beautiful, actaully looks a little like Katee Sackhoff, especially that wide smile
Old 10-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

There are some girls that run away with a guy's imagination in terms of what one would love to do to them during a hot passionate one night stand,and then there are knock-out girls like this one that one automatically and immediately envision in a wedding dress. They are so perfect,so complete,that one's sexual fantasies and desires are easily trump by one of permanency. ...This isn't a one night stand iow.It's wife material.

Where is she at today? Any videos?
Old 10-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all

What a beautiful woman! I'm especially taken with her natural breasts, no that there's anything wrong with the rest of her.
Old 10-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatsworth View Post
There are some girls that run away with a guy's imagination in terms of what one would love to do to them during a hot passionate one night stand,and then there are knock-out girls like this one that one automatically and immediately envision in a wedding dress. They are so perfect,so complete,that one's sexual fantasies and desires are easily trump by one of permanency. ...This isn't a one night stand iow.It's wife material.

Where is she at today? Any videos?
Found her in 'Tranny Shop #5' in a hot scene with another of my favorites,Laiza Lins.She's featured in several DVDs in fact,usually listed just by her first name.

The DVD mentioned has been ordered needless to say.
Old 10-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymurnaut View Post
What a beautiful woman! I'm especially taken with her natural breasts, no that there's anything wrong with the rest of her.
Love her breasts,along with her nice feminine muscularity,proportion,and beautiful lines. She's one of those girls one wants to come home to everyday.Gorgeous.
Old 10-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatsworth View Post
Found her in 'Tranny Shop #5' in a hot scene with another of my favorites,Laiza Lins.She's featured in several DVDs in fact,usually listed just by her first name.

The DVD mentioned has been ordered needless to say.
How old is the film? Many of these photos are from 2003-2004, and no posts since 2009. I hope shes still working - shes one of the best!
Old 10-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
How old is the film? Many of these photos are from 2003-2004, and no posts since 2009. I hope shes still working - shes one of the best!
Not sure.The fine print on DVD back says it was released in 2007,but it could be just a compilation DVD compiled from previous shoots (I believe it is). Not only is Laisa Lins (who shares the scene with her) lacking a boob job at the time of the shooting,but Dayanne Callegare,who appears in another scene,appears to be lacking a tattoo or two. Your guess is as good as mine.

Good scene,which you can find grainy versions of on sites such as 'ashemaletube.c.o.m' if you do a search.