Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve
Default Found out my BF likes shemales

I just found out recently that my boyfriend like shemales. He wont tell me why though. I don't know what to think.
Another questions is, lately he would rather watch his shemale video and "wank" his self off rather then making love to me, could there be a reason for this?

I am kinda hurt by it and I don't know how to approach him about the subject.
Could someone please help me out here
Old 10-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

its another part of his sexuality. mayhap he is still trying to come to terms with it himself, he may feel ashamed and confused by his desires.

the thing to remember is that yo should'nt force a confession out of your BF, it has to come naturally, from him.
Old 12-14-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rammani has a little shameless behaviour in the past

my girlfriend loves female sex
Old 12-14-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rammani has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what should i do she have me also two girls for her
Old 12-27-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

piggyback is on a distinguished road

The problem is that society makes you think that a person can only express sexuality one way. When in nature, all animals engage in all sorts of freaky activities and never judge or condemn. However, the wicked creatures humans are, we judge sexual diversity as a sickness, when really, that's the way we are meant to be. Ultimately, how is a human different from any other animal on this planet? (other than the intellect).

Don't feel that you are not suffice in the bedroom. All guys divert in some form or another. They could be with a super model and still need a little personal relief.

Know what you know now and try to accept him for it. He still loves you the same and always will.
Old 12-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Default My wife knows

We have been trying to find one our area to play with both of us. It is damn hard to meet a passable in Louisiana. LMAO
Old 12-29-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rancor169 is on a distinguished road

what about a strap-on?
Old 12-30-2007
TXguy4ever

my wife uses a strap on on me, awesome, doesnt know about me liking shemales though.
Old 12-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

magic.joystick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
I just found out recently that my boyfriend like shemales. He wont tell me why though. I don't know what to think.
Another questions is, lately he would rather watch his shemale video and "wank" his self off rather then making love to me, could there be a reason for this?

Talk to him about a threesome, you + him + shemale...
He will go wild... I know I would...
Old 12-31-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mirabeau915 is on a distinguished road

Firstly, there is a skill to giving advice and taking advice. I claim no special knowledge or training; only you know what of the following will be of use for you and how best to implement that advice should you take it.
Quote:
Taking the questions in reverse order, I cannot think of a reason he would wank rather than have sex frankly. I love/adore/am-franatic-about sex with my girlfriend, I don't get nearly enough of it because we live a fair distance apart (75 miles or so). When we do get together (like a will later today for the holiday) we have sex once or twice a day. Now that you know about it, could it be guilt? If he feels guilty over your awareness of his interest, masturbation might be a way to release his secual tension without that associated guilt. I dunno though, that is just a thought.

To your first question, as to why he likes shemales, I think the real question you might be asking is whether or not it has something to do with you. I frankly cannot say not knowing anything about your situation, but I can tell you this: my attraction to shemales has not come from anywhere but within me. My girlfriend has done nothing "to" me to make it that way (nor did any of the other women I have been with). Now that might not have been a fear of yours at all, I oly say that to lay anything you might be worried about along those lines to rest.

Why do I like chubby girls? Why do I like women from a wide ethnic cross-section? Why do I like women with small breasts and wide hips? I don't think that there is a reason beyond the fact that this is just something that turns me on immensely along with all of those other things and more.

Quote:
I would NOT suggest doing anything that you are uncomfortable with. I have not been penetrated by anyone else anally and my GF, despite my requests does not wish to do that to me (or for me to do to her in fact). I will not push her or accost her over this, I want her to be comfortable in anything she does with me. Sex is about joy and love, I refuse to push or "guilt" someone into sex.

If you would not be averse to multiple sex partners, maybe that is the way to go (you, him and a shemale or CD male). But there aren't many people that do go that route. Even I, who have fantasies about having a three or more-sum, don't know if I really want to do it. If and when I am faced with the choice, I frankly don't know what I will do at the moment however. It is siomething about which I am fearful and yet still find it enticeing.

While having sex, do you talk dirty? Maybe some filthy language is in order, and it doesn't have to be something that you actually will do. As I mentioned, my present girlfriend does not want to have anal sex, but we talk about it while we are having sex (she cums instantly when I perform analigus on her, I think that she is drawn to it but afraid) and she gets very aroused when we do talk about it "in coitus". Ditto with multiple partners, which we feel the same way over (i.e. both of us are drawn but fearful). But it makes for some hot sex talk! If he is feeling guilty and that is the reason for his avoidance, maybe this will help him overcome that.

Last edited by Mirabeau915; 12-31-2007 at 07:57 AM.
Old 01-01-2008
A Tlady

LadyAngela is on a distinguished road

Sone men like both genetic women and shemales.
I am a transexual lady. Before my man was with me, he had a genetic lady and a child with her.
Your boyfriend might like you, and transexual women..
Old 01-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bob4038 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

There are so many factors in society and genetics at play here. It is hard from a distance to give advice without knowing more. Personally, I would think talking to him about it is important, especially if it is affecting you personally.

Do some research about shemale's, come to your own conclusions about where you stand. Approach him with the issue. Tell him how you are feeling (lack of attention). Ask him if he could give you more info about what he see's attractive about shemales. See if there is any way you can both come to an understanding or agreement about how this will or won't be a part of your lives together.

You could try seeking help before or after you talk to him from a shemale type support groups. Perhaps some members here might know of some.

That's about the best I can think of with out knowing more. I'm new here, so take my advice with that in mind.

Good luck and all the best!!
Old 01-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

caligula can only hope to improve

Quote:

Try offering him more anal sex. If that doesn't work I have nothing else.....
Old 01-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

theoneandonly has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligula View Post
Try offering him more anal sex. If that doesn't work I have nothing else.....
I would have to agree there. Just sit and talk to him and tell him its okay to be honest and that you are going to support him. Don't poke fun at him or anything like that. Perhaps he is just confused or he is getting his "kinks" out
Old 02-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

wel i don't know how devoted to your BF but if thats what he likes and you want a guy that only likes genetic girls then the only option is to go your seperate ways, after all you arent married. Or the other option is just put up with it because there is nothing you can do to change it.
Old 02-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default shemale wannabe?

Could it be that your BF wants to be a shemale?
Old 02-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ep82 is on a distinguished road

Iv loved shemales for many years, and im only 21. In this relationship im in now, on a drunken night i straight up told her that im into cross dressing whilst wanking etc. and thru this i forced myself to wear a suspender belt, matching thong and white stockings next time we had sex. She Fucking loved it, i was doing my head in worrying over it, but only 2weeks since, she is taking me shopping tomoro for more underwear. Im quite tall but slim, so it looks good she says. It turns her on like never b4 cos she knows it gets me going, and that its a bit taboo, and that she likes the feel of it. Hey im happy now and loving it!

Know its not same as her knowing i love shemale activity, and gay etc, but sure she will figure one day, and she is always up for owt in bed too.

Just my experiences