Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LoverofShemales is on a distinguished road
Default New masturbation technique for you...

I'm not sure how many of the other forum members here search for new ways to masturbate but I discovered something the other night while masturbating that felt so good and I had such a powerful orgasm, that I couldn't wait to try it again. Then last night I did the same thing with the same result and like all good experiments confirmed that I was on to something. I'm going to try and explain this so that all of you can try and then report back. The best thing about this is that requires no lubricant... not even spit.

Here goes:

The most important thing is to get a real good hard on going by whatever method you like to use. While on your back with knees bent and legs spread apart, with the fingers from both hands push down the skin or flesh at the very base of your cock. Not the actual skin of your cock but the flesh around it so basically what you're doing is exposing as much of your cock as you can. Then with your fingers, while applying downward pressure around your cock, massage the area. Done properly it feels like your massaging a part of you cock that is actually on the inside your body and you can feel how it even goes deeper and to be honest it feels like your cock has grown like 2 or 3 inches right in your hands. For those of us that understand the female anatomy, and this might sound weird, but the flesh on either side of your cock where you're pressing down feels like a vagina and your cock feels like a really big clit. So think about that when your fingers are massaging that area like you have a huge clit between your fingers. So right now your cock should feel as hard as it's ever been and all your doing is massaging that hidden area. This is where step 2 takes place. With your fingers still at the base of your cock massaging, simultaneously push your cock down and forward so that it's pointing staight towards the foot of the bed. You're going to feel a "pulling" sensation and it kind of hurts to start with but fight through that and keep pushing your cock down so that eventually the tip of your cock is touching the sheet. Now, once you have that done (your cock should feel like it's foot long right now) slowly move your hips upward lifting your ass off of the bed but still keeping the downward pressure on. That pulling feeling will start to feel more like pleasure and now you just continue that motion as long as you can and then BAM. Oh yeah and by the way, if you like the pre-cum... very nice method for getting that liquid gold.

I hope these are good directions because I'm writing this from memory right now but I'm going to try again tonight and maybe I'll have something to add later. If you do try... let us all know how it worked out and if you have something interesting... I'd sure like to know.

Good Luck
Old 10-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Or, you can ride the corner of the washing machine while it's on spin cycle.
Old 10-10-2008
rhythmic delivery

an old friend once told me of a technique to improve orgasm's when wanking, get completly naked and filll a pint glass with ice water, wank as normal then when your about to come lower your balls down into the ice water. Lol i told him "you dirty cunt i'll never take a glass of water in your house again you stinker"
Old 10-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

richardd has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm a hands on man, but why not post pictures.
Old 10-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rastarzan will become famous soon enoughrastarzan will become famous soon enough

always room for improvement
Old 11-02-2008
dmwill

Hmmm always like to try something different, might give it a shot soon!
Old 11-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thongthing is on a distinguished road
Talking Scary feeling

Fel like I was fucking my own cock/like I had a vagina.Not to do for the ill-hearted.I got a cramp in the shoulder doing those unusual movements.Felt like my heart was locked in the cramp,between muscles.You should warn people about those side effects.To consult their doctors first."Doc is it allright if I bang my self in my schrotum vagina with my own cock?"
Old 11-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pippa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I felt I needed another pair of hands.
Old 11-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DaGH0ST can only hope to improve

Can a hot shemale help me please?
Old 11-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

I can do it 'no handed' and get an unbelievably powerful orgasm.

Takes a bit of doing though (and have found out recently it is a Yoga technique, although you are not supposed to cum).

For those of you who want to try this mysterious practise:

First, you have to be horny enough to get an erection (not strictly necessary later on, but difficult for beginners).

Lie on a bed face down and use some pressure between your cock and bed to pull your foreskin back (again, later on you can do this lying on your back but its more difficult).

Next, imagine where the sensation is produced in your prostate when you cum, you need to tense at that point, not hard, just at the point f wondering if you have really tensed at all. It's difficult to describe.

As you tense, you should feel a strange sensation emenating from your perinium, rising through your anus and causing a buttefly feeling in the stomach.

Concentrate and work on that becoming more powerful, you will find that your breathing almost stops and you get a build up of pressure in your chest.

Keep the sensation spinning around, prostate, perinium, anus, stomach, constantly imagining cummming. Keep your breathing at a shallow pant.

You need to practise this a lot to get the full effect. The orgasm is mind blowing.
Old 11-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ThatOneGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
an old friend once told me of a technique to improve orgasm's when wanking, get completly naked and filll a pint glass with ice water, wank as normal then when your about to come lower your balls down into the ice water. Lol i told him "you dirty cunt i'll never take a glass of water in your house again you stinker"
Thats just wow... xD
Old 12-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lovetran is on a distinguished road

i might give these a try tonight