Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-24-2008

Default remember this is only an opinion

it wont kill you to read it, it wont kill you to not read it, you can choose whichever you like.

if you are on this forum, and you are a male, or a m2f, then you are either gay or bisexual. (however, i do not like to use labels personally, but i am simply using the generally accepted system of labelling which society has come to confrom to)

that is the bottom line fact.

realistically, we are pretty much looking at a man. only men have penises. if you think that you are an exception to this basic, and very simple rule, simply because the man you are looking at has got long hair and a feminine shape then you are lying to yourself.

its that simple.

you can express your views as you feel necessary, just please keep the language on an acceptable level, i didn't start this thread to have an argument, but simply to express my opinion.
Old 09-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default Rules were made to be broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
realistically, we are pretty much looking at a man. only men have penises. if you think that you are an exception to this basic, and very simple rule, simply because the man you are looking at has got long hair and a feminine shape then you are lying to yourself.

its that simple.
What sex is a hermaphrodite?

If a man sees what he believes is a beautiful woman and is attracted to her with out seeing that she has a cock, is he gay? Or does he instantly become gay once he sees her cock?

Did you know that MRI scans show that a gay man actually has a female brain?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111663.php

If you don't like to use labels then don't. Because if you did like to use labels, I'd say you're hung up on traditional definitions of male female and gay.
Attached Thumbnails
hermaphrodite_sex_01.jpg  
Old 09-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I guess it depends on what make one a "man" and a "woman". Is being female a factor of genetalia? Is being male having a Y chromosome? Is gender related to a person's emotional makeup? Is being trans* related to an individuals understandng of themselves? Is it a complicated combination of all of the aboved and other stuff I didn't mention?

On one level, yes, a man who is attracted to me is attracted to someone who was born male. Society will consider the attraction homosexual. On another level I have never in my live ever understood myself to be a man or a boy. I lived as a gay man for a few years, and it was not a correct identification of who I was/am.

It is part of the complicated nature of both being and being attracted to a trans* woman. I have a past spent as a man - being seen as and reacted to as a man. That is a part of life I am not ashamed of and expect to be respected by my partners and friends. However, I also have a present where I am seen as a reacted to as a woman.

I am Trans - I am more than a "chick with a dick". I am a woman with a male past. I am a man with a female present. I am a woman from birth who was made to pretend to be a guy. I am a gay man and a straight woman at the same time. I am neither male nor female and both at once.

It is difficult for me - as someone who has lived through it to understand sometimes. So, you are both totally right and totally wrong.
Old 09-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

This is a confusing enough thing for me to figure out and come to terms with. People would call me gay, queer, fag, fruit, fairy or any other of the 1000's of derogatory words. Am I? I don't know. I don't care any more either. I am what I am and like what I like. People who don't wish to accept me for it can kindly eat the peanuts out of my poo for all I care.
Old 09-26-2008

being a man, i can only see things from a very limited view.

you know what, i don't know shit to be honest.

i do know, though, that i am attracted to the male organ called the penis. this male organ, however, is only attractive when placed on a certain type of body, which is by no means the typical male body.

the sentance "i am attracted to the male organ called the penis" is something (assumingly) most of you here, deep down inside, should come to acceptance with.

i'm not just making this thread to call you all fags, that's not the purpose at all. i am just speaking realistically.

i don't want to get lost in a fantasy world where a third sex exists, so in a way, this is just my way of keeping my sanity.

i'm not trying to be an ass to anyone but the above sentance reminded me of everything blueraven always has to say on this forum. if you read this don't be offended, i'm just voicing a very insignificant opinion.

from the stuff i read from some of the wonderful people here, it seems as though many are stuck in some sort of world where they force themselves to believe that they are not looking at men. as if it's something to be ashamed of? they force themselves to believe that there is this imaginary gender exists and completely block out every thought of past male existance..

i was thinking like this for a few weeks until i snapped out of it. i realized, yes, i am attracted to men, but they are not your ordinary men. they are women now in a sense, but honestly you can never simply block out the past, that's just insanity if you ask me. one should realize their identity, who they were and who they are now, it just makes it more beutiful in my opinion.

once again, i am simply another part of the masses, my thoughts are insignificant and theres no reason to argue about anything i have said.
Old 09-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
What sex is a hermaphrodite?

If a man sees what he believes is a beautiful woman and is attracted to her with out seeing that she has a cock, is he gay? Or does he instantly become gay once he sees her cock?

Did you know that MRI scans show that a gay man actually has a female brain?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111663.php

If you don't like to use labels then don't. Because if you did like to use labels, I'd say you're hung up on traditional definitions of male female and gay.
once again, this is only my brute opinion.

to answer your first question, of course not. he doesn't know she's a man.
if he sees her cock and likes it, then according to society, yes, he is gay. and according to me, put simply, he likes the male penis. because that's what it is, there's not denying that.

when i first read that quote above your link, i was really dissapointed, because i always liked to think that i was anything but female, but i slowly came to realizing that this is probably simply because "gay" men and women, at least in urban culture, usually share the same interests. the brain wasn't born that way, it's just how it has come to be over time. many, many urban women are liberal, like to look good, and enjoy stuff that urban women enjoy. gay men, are usually liberal as well(thus sharing vast similar interests), giving them a more open minded way of thinking in terms of generally anything, but especially sex, obviously.

i'm gonna shut up now.
Old 09-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

So what your saying is if a man thinks Buck Angel is a hot, then he is totaly straight?
Old 09-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
So what your saying is if a man thinks Buck Angel is a hot, then he is totaly straight?
Ewwww :shudder: ptewey ptewy

Quick! Post someone hot like Mint to get that image out of my head!
Old 09-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LoverofShemales is on a distinguished road

This is as the old saying goes... A conundrum wrapped inside an enigma. There is no wrong answer or right and that's why no one should judge or conversley feel guilty or strange about their feelings or sexual attraction to someone. I think it just comes down to what turns our crank. Some people inexplicably like to have sex with animals and they think their OK and probably think the rest of us are all "hung up" and "square". The same could be said for those who prefer big breasts to small or blondes to brunettes. It's just what one person finds sexy and attractive and it's just one persons taste over another.

I thought I was gay when I realized I was attracted to trans-women mostly because they had a penis but I don't find men or crossdressers attractive. Not at all actually! I realized that it is the whole package that is a transwoman that I find appealing... the same way that some prefer blondes over brunettes and I prefer TGirls over every other sexually attractive entity.
Old 09-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Ewwww :shudder: ptewey ptewy

Quick! Post someone hot like Mint to get that image out of my head!
You don't need a pic, just use your imagination, visualise Mint's big long cock, as she holds it, strokes it, slides it up Buck Angels tight pussy! oooh yea, she's loving it, licking his big tattooed muscles, rubbing his hairy chest as she fucks his hot wet pussy.

hahaha, Imagination is fun!
Old 09-27-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

mate,

I can't disagree more with your initial post. TS / TV are different. They have been around for ages and several Eastern cultures have always recognised a third sex. It was only when colonial administrators decided that people should be M or F, did the third sex begin to get marginalised.

Cham
Old 09-28-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
you obviously didn't read my posts
and if anyone doesn't know, buck angel is "a man with a pussy". so he's a female.
Old 09-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
being a man, i can only see things from a very limited view.

you know what, i don't know shit to be honest.

i do know, though, that i am attracted to the male organ called the penis. this male organ, however, is only attractive when placed on a certain type of body, which is by no means the typical male body.

the sentance "i am attracted to the male organ called the penis" is something (assumingly) most of you here, deep down inside, should come to acceptance with.

i'm not just making this thread to call you all fags, that's not the purpose at all. i am just speaking realistically.

i don't want to get lost in a fantasy world where a third sex exists, so in a way, this is just my way of keeping my sanity.

i'm not trying to be an ass to anyone but the above sentance reminded me of everything blueraven always has to say on this forum. if you read this don't be offended, i'm just voicing a very insignificant opinion.

from the stuff i read from some of the wonderful people here, it seems as though many are stuck in some sort of world where they force themselves to believe that they are not looking at men. as if it's something to be ashamed of? they force themselves to believe that there is this imaginary gender exists and completely block out every thought of past male existance..

i was thinking like this for a few weeks until i snapped out of it. i realized, yes, i am attracted to men, but they are not your ordinary men. they are women now in a sense, but honestly you can never simply block out the past, that's just insanity if you ask me. one should realize their identity, who they were and who they are now, it just makes it more beutiful in my opinion.

once again, i am simply another part of the masses, my thoughts are insignificant and theres no reason to argue about anything i have said.
It seems that, to you, gender is defined by birth genetalia. If that makes you comfortable with your specific fetishization of a Trans*woman's body - I suppose that's swell.

Unfortunately your "fantasy world" is my lived relaity. I think it may be good idea to listen to trans*women and how they talk about their childhoods and pasts and their personal identities. Otherwise, you are in essence calling how I perceived and understod my childhood through today as some sort of delusion.
Old 10-04-2008

that's not what i meant to say.

just remember that i'm some dude you will probably never meet, does my opinion matter to you? i hope it doesn't. i really do, because i am no one.

another thing i believe in is always be proud of who you are no matter what the masses say.

there's only one of you, out of the whole fucking world, theres only one YOU. be who you are, fuck the rest and what they think, find someone who understands, and if no one understands fuck them, just do what makes you happy.

whether it be me who disagrees with your views, or your neighbor, fuck them. i mean, be cool about it, but don't mind their opinion.

and again, i didn't mean to cause anyone any trouble i was just expressing myself. i hope you find happiness bionca
Old 11-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve
Default My position (intersting choice of words)

I'm a "straight" male, with no interest in guy guys. Even TS ladies who are not passable are not really interesting. But time melts away with adoring a beautiful lady with a nice package. I really can't explain it. Once or twice I looked up "Are you gay if attracted to transexuals?" but it really became irrelevant. A label means nothing. I am comfortable in how I view the world and don't need anyone's definition to make sense of it. Enjoy and be comfortable in who you are and how you are.
Old 12-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tomvan20000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I had to swallow my pride the first time i admitted it, but yes, i am attracted to gay men who look,walk,talk,and act like women
Old 12-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default It's really all about the essence of a thing.

Word are just words; an attempt to convey the essnce of something in a verbal maner whether it be the spoken word or the written word. A simple label does not begin to convey the total essence of anything. Many times it just conveys the basic nature of something. That is why we have so many words; we need them to convey a more complete meaning.

Example: ring - finger ring - gold finger ring - gold wedding ring - gold wedding ring with a diamond - fashion designer gold wedding ring with a 2 carat diamond - Brusholtz gold wedding ring with a 2 carat marquise pink diamond ---- Original Brusholtz unique custom designed Black Hills Gold wedding ring with a 2.13 carat pink marquise Kimberly diamond set in Euro style prongs.

And yet, at times, it will be referred to as a "ring" or maybe even as a "nosering"

So, the bottom line is that: it is NOT that simple!

There is a broad spectrum of characteristics that typify humans and many of those are self-determined: Evil vs good, kind vs mean, honest vs dishonest, slut vs goody two shoes, etc..... And everyone of us has a place where we draw a line to differentiate behaviors. This is of course dependant on the views that we have developed to date in our lives. It is important to not become locked in our views on any matter. So what is a man? What is a woman? I believe it is a matter of the true essence of a person, not whatever simplistic label (word) we use. I try to, and I urge everyone to look past the labels and see as much of the person as you can.

Note: Labels are often used by those with an intent to sway your thinking or often just to keep you from thinking for yourself. They say, "Kill the Red" not: "Kill the communist sympathizer who is a kind father to his children, loves his wife, gives alms to the poor, saved his comrades life, never stole, lied , or cheated anyone."

Look past simple While it is easier to label things, keep in mind that labels often fail to convey the true essence.

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 12-26-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

StrayLight_SK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
Word are just words; an attempt to convey the essnce of something in a verbal maner whether it be the spoken word or the written word.

- snip -
- snip -

Look past simple While it is easier to label things, keep in mind that labels often fail to convey the true essence.
Attaching a label to sexual activities is like attaching a label to music. When the Rolling Stones do "The Girl With the Far Away Eyes" is the biggest Rock and Roll act on the planet going "country" or did they just come up with a clever hook and standard I - IV - V pattern to showcase Ronnie Wood's pedal steel skills?

If instead, Ronnie had of played the lick on a Strat, would the song then have been labeled Rock.

My point is: There is two kinds of music - music that is good, and music that is not so good. Ergo: There is sex that is good and sex that is not so good. Why must we obsess over the genitalia arrangement?

Somebody famous and quotable (and probably dead) said: "As long as there is an Us and Them, there can never be a We."
Old 01-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

time9 is on a distinguished road

I love when someone tries to make things black and white because "black and white" have more shades than any other colors! :-[)>
Old 01-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

frostyfrost is on a distinguished road

Quote:
it wont kill you to read it, it wont kill you to not read it, you can choose whichever you like.

if you are on this forum, and you are a male, or a m2f, then you are either gay or bisexual. (however, i do not like to use labels personally, but i am simply using the generally accepted system of labelling which society has come to confrom to)

its that simple.

you can express your views as you feel necessary, just please keep the language on an acceptable level, i didn't start this thread to have an argument, but simply to express my opinion.
You're looking at it from an either or standpoint, either male or female, either gay (bisexual) or straight... or they wouldn't be here. There are many cultures in the world that have a view that there are more than just two sexes, and that sexual feelings are more complicated than just "you're either gay, straight, or both".

I like BDSM, I'm very kinky, I'm submissive, I like transexuals, but I also love strap-ons. I also like plain vanilla sex, and plain vanilla relationships. I've also gone without a partner for a few years now by choice, because I'm probably borderline asexual, and I love the emotional aspects much more than the physical aspects of a relationship.

So where would I put myself? I don't know. Do I think I'm bisexual because I love transexuals and the transgendered? Maybe a little bit, but I'm also of the mind that no one is 100% straight or 100% gay, we're all somewhere inbetween.
Old 01-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

time9 is on a distinguished road

I come to this forum and I am straight. Unfortunately it?s been more like asexual lately. But to be on the safe side I contacted a number of my gay friends explained the situation and ask them if ?I was indeed gay?? After the obligatory ?Mary I wish? and ?compared to who? comments they begrudgingly concurred that I was not. But I have decided that if it doesn?t bother you that in my world I?m straight. I promise it won?t bother me that in your mind I?m Gay! I do love this forum!!
Old 01-30-2010
Natalie_J

If anybody ever asks, I just tell them I'm a lesbian.

OK, a lesbian that likes cock occasionally But a lesbian all the same.
Old 03-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whorelover has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking The great bonus .

Quote:
its that simple.
You make me laugh !
She say : "I am a woman"
She waht to be a woman.
She look like a woman.
I feel her like a woman.
Ergo, this is a woman.
That she have a penis is a bonus from God !
And nobody can`t teach me !

Last edited by whorelover; 03-06-2010 at 01:47 AM.