Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default What are your favourite movies?

Mine are science fiction mostly, some mythological, just a few romantic.

Artificial Intelligence
Enemy of the state
Equilibrium
Hannibal
Bicentennial Man
Conspiracy Theory
Braveheart
Payback
National Treasure
Sleepy Hollow
Indiana Jones and the last crusade
Dances with the wolves
10,000 BC
The Gods must be crazy

Last edited by sesame; 06-08-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 06-08-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

HMmm so many...

Star Wars 4-6
Alien and Aliens
The George Romero "Dead" movies
Repo Man
Fright Night
Paris is Burning
Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Cleopatra Jones...
The Planet of the Apes Movies
Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Fav actors are:
Mel Gibson, mel is totally male.
You might have noticed,
Conspiracy Theory
Braveheart
Payback
are all his films.
Sir Anthony Hopkins as in Hannibal, Silence of the lambs, Red Dragon.
They are a bit ghastly but brilliant and thought provoking.
Then there is Tom Hanks as in Forest Gump, totally inspiring.
Hayden Christensen acted brilliantly as Anakin Skywalker in Starwars. I like the story more than the film. The concept is very very deep. Do you know, there are huge essays on each of the Starwars characters in Wikipedia? I learnt a lot about them reading wiki. Anakin or Darth Vader's character analysis was beautifully portrayed in a blog I read somewhere.
:D I guess I am getting carried away.
More babbling will continue if you agree to gossip.
Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

If you really think starwars (The movie) is cool, then you really should check out the Role-playing game....
Old 06-08-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Totally forgot Serenity.. awesome movie from an even better short-lived TV show...
Old 06-08-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEMALE_SEEKER View Post
If you really think starwars (The movie) is cool, then you really should check out the Role-playing game....
Ha!! played that once with my friends a few years ago. It was fun, but I like good old Fantasy RPGs more.
Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default stats bot

Bionca is going in and out of this website every 4 hours!
Curious statistic datum!
Old 06-08-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

I City of Heros, get bored.. wander in.. go back to the games... wash rinse repeat..
Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I City of Heros, get bored.. wander in.. go back to the games... wash rinse repeat..

So, that means you played deus ex and IW ???
Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Star Wars I-VI
Lost in Translation
Saturday Night Fever
A Bronx Tale
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Kikujirô no natsu
Children of Men
Blade Runner
Scent of a Woman
The Terminator / Terminator 2
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Alien
Taxi Driver
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2001: A Space Odyssey
Apocalypse Now
Lawrence of Arabia
Bridge on the River Kwai

Lots of obvious ones there. Quite a few Sci Fi ones.

Seasame: Star Wars is incredibly deep -- arguably the deepest story ever told. Most don't get this, not even its own fans. Darth Vader is a walking paradox and deep expression of the human condition. The Force is an awesome metaphor for storytelling and its effects on a viewer. Dialogue is simple yet symphonic. Compositions are elegant and deep. Everything is interconnected on a profound level (even the colour of the "movie text" -- i.e. blue and yellow -- mirrors Anakin and Padme and the droids). Just a brilliant work of cinema.

But my favourite movie is "Lost in Translation". My list is roughly in the order of appeal, though I had to bend the rules here and there, such as putting Star Wars first to make a point. Even LiT's title is an expression of the film's inability to be distilled into anything tangible, which is the highest compliment you can pay a work of art. The film also has my admiration for tackling very specific emotional states. Few could even conceive of ennui and uncertainty in the way Sofia Coppola shows them, let alone dare to explore them through rich, jaded, potentially unsympathetic Americans. People who complain that "nothing happens" or that the film is somehow "condescending or racist" don't get it. The language of the film is another thing "lost in translation". It layers in multiple existential ironies and tells its story through mood and atmosphere. It's a pure expression of cinema, richly absorbing, subtly moving. I think it will remain my all-time favourite.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 06-08-2008 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile Star wars

TheSkronkDonkey,
This link is the blog in which Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker's character has been analysed in a very minute way. The condition of his mind is of course depicted after Skywalker has been lured into the Dark Side of Force. He has already committed numerous murders that have hardened his soul. Yet he goes back to his early childhood often in recollection of his mother; where we can get a glimpse of his background.
He also expresses his Perception of Force. To him, Force is like an elaborate tapestry of iridescent threads connecting all things in the Universe. His description of Force as threads of light reminds me of Carlos Castaneda and Don Juan's experiences in the Mexican desert. But that is somewhat spiritual. Many consider the philosophy of militant monks or, Jedi Knights as spiritual too. Dont forget that he is a (not a complete one though) master of the Jedi side as well as of the Dark side, called here as Sith. I find it very interesting and recommend it as a must read for all of you who love the Star Wars philosophy.
The Blog of Darth Vader
Attached Thumbnails
darth_vader_knight.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 06-09-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Ah! I'm familiar with that blog. :D

It's written with tremendous insight and a fair amount of wit! One of the cooler efforts by a SW fan.

But I was thinking of this essay: http://boards.theforce.net/the_star_...17912896/p1/?6

It does more or less go over the same ground, though. For something even deeper, read the posts by "DARTHIRONCLAD" here: http://boards.theforce.net/The_Star_...6/19957712/?40

Also check out:

http://boards.theforce.net/prequel_t...9/22562575/p1/

http://boards.theforce.net/prequel_t...991171/p1/?145

http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/38/clones1.htm

http://www.lardbiscuit.com/lard/shroud2.html

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 06-09-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I was just reading about Jedi Master Mace Windu. :D
Although its a fictional character, Windu still enthralls me. I am especially attracted to his exploitation of "shattering points" in Force. I like the story of his problem and solution with visions of building the Lightsaber. How he got hold of the violet crystal which he incorporated into his Signature Lightsaber.
The Story of master Windu
Attached Thumbnails
mace_windu_Jedimaster.jpg  
Old 06-09-2008
chris 22

sorry to break up the star wars party but just thought i'd list a couple of my favourite films:

Finding Nemo....I love all pixar films but this one is at the top for me, yeah i can be a big kid, but who cares :P

Alfie (remake) - been watching this TOO much recently, really gets me thinking bout my own life

Natural Born Killers - just a cool film tbh :P

man on the moon - jim carey is one of my fave actors, and even though i never saw anything of andy kauffman (im too young, and english!) its still an engrossing film

i could go on but i reckon those are my top 4
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris 22 View Post
sorry to break up the star wars party
LOL. It was getting a bit intense, wasn't it? No probs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris
Finding Nemo....I love all pixar films but this one is at the top for me, yeah i can be a big kid, but who cares :P
Beautiful movie, but the "Toy Story" features will always have my heart.

Quote:
Alfie (remake) - been watching this TOO much recently, really gets me thinking bout my own life
Only seen the original. Michael Caine is tremendous in it. Don't see the point in remakes, myself.

Quote:
Natural Born Killers - just a cool film tbh :P
Even for the concept, I thought it was OTT. Not a movie I've ever "got into".

Quote:
man on the moon - jim carey is one of my fave actors, and even though i never saw anything of andy kauffman (im too young, and english!) its still an engrossing film
Yes, it is. Milos Foreman has done some awesome movies. Per my list: "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" is another of his. Then there's "Amadeus", which is mindblowing, too.
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Animation Films
Happy Feet
Ice Age
(All of them are Kewl )
Shrek (1,2, I hear that a third is coming!)
Animatrix (a compiled work of several animated films in Japanese envisioned by the Wachowski Brothers. I watched the English version, though. The concept was awesome.)

Science Fiction
Oh, Did I forget to mention it?
Matrix (1st and Last parts. The first I like because of the concept and the shock it delivered. In fact the idea reminds me of Vedanta Philosophy. The last part is also great for the idea it conveys; and its a fitting end. Neo lost his eyes and Trinity died for the second time. I like the Oracle too.)
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another one is "Minority Report". Slick, stylish, loaded with substance. It's a brilliant love letter to cinema and a beautiful exploration of the concept of projection. The photography and visual effects are wonderful. See, it begins underwater, like a precog, and has a very murky, grainy, washed out look, like a precog vision. Just as the precogs project into the future, so film projects .... and "Minority Report" is a specific projection of a possible future. The lead character played by Tom Cruise is also shown "editing" images to work out a narrative for a murder -- a lot like a film editor pieces together images to tell a story (to stress this point, there are even a pair of scissors as one of the images that Cruise is shuffling through). Pretty deep filmmaking, yet smooth enough to be enjoyed as entertainment, too.
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Talking of Minority Report, which I obviously relished,
how about Tom Cruis's Mission Impossible packed with action and wit? Same can be said about Enemy of the state starring Gene Hackman & Will Smith. Smoking!!
Again, moving to a Japanese scenario with Tom Cruise, The Last Samurai, thats what I'm talking about.
Magnificent movie making. Think of the Valour, the ideal, the ancient Samurai code... it actually captures your imagination for a while.
Talking of samurai code, did you see Ghost Dog with Forest Whitaker? Its about a professional assassin who is very philosophical and follows the samurai code. Its a good film, watch it.
Old 06-09-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Holy Grail, Meaning of Life, Life of Brian (Monty Python)

super movies that I have seen over and over and over that still make me laugh.... and full of often quoted line too.
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hmmm.

They were reasonably well made, but "Enemy of the State", "Mission Impossible" and "The Last Samurai" are fairly obvious films, in many ways.

Just my opinion.

The Monty Python movies are awesome. Cannot be touched!
Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Oh?

Meaning of Life_ monty python. I saw that one; it was really funny.
Have any of you ever used Python?
Its a Obj-oriented programming language, integrated into linux command line, used in Poser software, extensively used in numerous websites in so many ways. Now, you must be thinking that I am nuts talking about a OOPs Prog language?

(scary tech data!!)
Do you know what inspired the authors of this open-source language to name it "Python"? None other than Monty Python's Flying Circus! Yes. Believe it or not.
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arato can only hope to improve

12 Monkeys
Blade Runner - befor the directors cut
Excalibur
Big Lebowski
Blow
Shaun of the Dead
Black Hawk Down
Animal House
Caddyshack
Dr.Strangelove
Grandma's Boy
The Lake House

and oh yes Goonies
Old 06-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Holy Grail, Meaning of Life, Life of Brian (Monty Python)

super movies that I have seen over and over and over that still make me laugh.... and full of often quoted line too.
Excellent choices. Anything from Monty Python is absolutely hilarious.
I generally like comedy movies especially when Leslie Nielsen is in them.
Old 06-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
...did you see Ghost Dog with Forest Whitaker?...
While I haven't seen that particular film, Forest Whitaker was simply amazing in "The Last King of Scotland." He plays a Ugandan dictator amazingly well.

As for most of the films listed thus far, I must say that I would agree with many of them. I don't think anyone has listed a film that I haven't enjoyed on some level, and a very few films listed succeed as high art. I suspect that I am akin to TheSkronkDonkey in my assessment of film, as I can be somewhat snobbish in regards to what separates a fun film from a truly great one. I have spent the past several years of my life collecting some of the critical darlings, such as the AFI Hundred Greatest List and certain other foreign lists. I have my favorite films based on categories...Some films suceed as great films, others succeed because they're just cool, and some succeed because they really touch me on some sort of emotionally resonating level. It is this last category of film that garners multiple, repeat viewings, and these films have been my most influential, obsessive works, though they are not all necessarily high art by any means.

Star Wars I-VI (More emphasis on the original trilogy by far)
Legends of the Fall
Titanic
Donnie Darko
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Thin Red Line
Schindler's List
Hero
Citizen Kane
2001 Space Odyssey
Vanilla Sky

My mind is a bit blank at the moment, I'll probably think of some more later, but that's a good start of films that I really love and have seen many, many times over.
Old 06-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LoverofShemales is on a distinguished road

Godfather 1 and 2
Aliens 1 and 2
The Shawshank Redemption
A River Runs Through It
Jaws
The Natural
Unforgiven
Gangs of New York
Pans Labyrinth

And tons of indie films that don't get a lot of recognition.
Old 07-25-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Probably King Kong, Wizard of Oz, all the big budget hits.

FUNKY FAVES
Kiss me Deadly (1955) Ralph Meeker as PI one step above scum he investigates
Drugstore Cowboy-whats his name...
Eraserhead-weird weird weird
Golden Voyage of Sinbad- Caroline Munro & Harry Harryhausen
La Belle et la Bête- the coolest
The Pledge- Jack Nicholson vs Serial pedophile
Ninth Gate- Johnny Depp vs Devil
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attis is on a distinguished road

My favourite movies :
Sissi (1-2-3)
Narnia
Matrix
Artificial Intelligence
Equilibrium
Starwar
Old 07-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

daloota is on a distinguished road

My favourite movies are Sunshine and Haute Tension/High Tension.
Haute Tension is a French Psychothriller,the best ever^^

Blockbuster like Hancock, X-Men, Hulk and so on are also nice.
Because sometimes I like movies to watch where you do not use your Brain
Old 07-28-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

my fave maybe message in a bottle... watching it more then 20 times and still want to watch it again... hehe...
one other movie, p.s. i love you... makes my eyes watering...
but many great movies....
Old 07-28-2008
rhythmic delivery

my favorit films are, in no particular order:
city of god
pulp fiction
ET
the godfather
the goonies
the jungle book(the disney cartoon version)
amores peros
the departed
fear and loathing in las vegas
batle royal.

pulp ficiton is probably my favorit film ever, and easily the most quotable film ever. ROYAL WITH CHEESE
Old 08-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prof_unrat is on a distinguished road

Metropolis (original version)
Die Nibelungen (1&2)
M (Fritz Lang)
Faust (F.W.Murnau)
Pandora's Box (silent)
Broken Blossoms (D.W.Griffiths)
The Night Of The Hunter
Mon Oncle (Jacques Tati)
Suna No Onna (Woman In The Dunes)
A Clockwork Orange
Das Boot (The Boat)
A Bout De Souffle (Breathless)
Once Upon A Time In The West
The Deer Hunter

These are in no particular order.
Most of the old movies are in the public domain now and can be watched
or downloaded legally for free from various websites. A good start would be
a visit to the "Internet Archive" where there is a vast amount of historical
material (movies, cartoons, documentary, live music recordings and even
books) available for download.
Old 09-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FoxySarah will become famous soon enoughFoxySarah will become famous soon enough

In no particular order:

Star Wars Episodes IV - VI
Indiana Jones I - III
Braveheart
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future
The Lord of the Rings
Pulp Fiction
The Lion King
Aladdin
Any animated Walt Disney film for that matter
Anything Monty Python
Anything with Werewolves.

I'm such a geek.

Last edited by FoxySarah; 09-01-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

I'm equally a geek. Geeks unite!

My movie list:

Every Star Wars movie.
The Alien series including the Aliens vs. Predator Films.
Predator 1 and 2 naturally.
DUNE!!!!!!! The single best sci-fi film ever!

The Revenge of the Nerds series. I found them uplifting.

For comedy...

The Police Academy series.
Anything with the late and great John Candy, God bless his jolly soul.

Heavy Metal
The Thing
The Fog (original obviously)
Snatch (not a porno sadly)
Master and Commander on the Far Side of the World

And many war films like:

Band of Brothers
Platoon
Hamburger Hill
The Longest Day
A Bridge Too Far
Battle of the Bulge (we're not talking John Goodman's belly people!)
And Patton.
Old 09-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Artificial Intelligence
Bicentennial Man
Braveheart
National Treasure
Your taste in movies is fucking shit.

You should not have the right to own a DVD player.
Old 09-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough

1.- Mirrormask
2.- Hotaru no Haka
3.- 3 Iron
4.- Old Boy
5.- Pulp Fiction
6.- Zatoichi
7.- The Science Of Sleep
8.- Labyrinth
9.- The shining
10.- Pan's Labyrinth

And lots more!!

SluttyShemaleAnna, to say that things.... you better shut up, don't act like a troll.
Old 09-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Slappy4011 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Slappy4011

Rocky I, II, ah III was OK...

Any kind of Comedy for me. Old stuff to new stuff. THe original In Laws Movie is a classic! The remake sucks.

Love Goodfellas, Casino. However, never have seen The Godfather from beginning to end. I need to sit myself down one day and watch that.
Old 09-15-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BuffyFan is on a distinguished road

The Dirty Dozen
Star Wars(New Hope)
Star Wars(Empire Strikes Back)
Star Wars(Return of the Jedi)
Highlander
Highlander 2
Shaun of the Dead
Hot Fuzz
Alien
Aliens
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Imagine
The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
28 Days Later
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
The Incredibles
Anything from PIXAR!!!
The Yellow Submarine
Old 09-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dennisGTS is on a distinguished road

Transformers
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight (Batman)
The Matrix (first one, of course)
Chronicles of Riddick
Serenity
Stargate
Boondock Saints
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Karas
Appleseed
Borat
Grandmas Boy
Monty Python's The Holy Grail
Underworld (Kate Beckinsale is soooo HOT!!!)
Cloverfield
...I know there are others but I can't think of them now...
"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright. They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."
Helen Boyd
Old 09-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Brazilian Guy will become famous soon enoughBrazilian Guy will become famous soon enough

I'll make a small list, in no order of preference.
Godfather I and II
Fight Club
Memento
Oldboy ( Fucking crazy movie)
Shawshank Redemption
Indiana Jones (especially the first and the third)
Rocky
The Dark Knight
Sin City (Especially because of Jessica Alba dancing)
Braveheart
The Silence of the lambs
Seven
Goodfellas
Once upon a time in the West (Sergio Leone is awesome)
Finding Nemo
The good, the bad and the ugly
Pulp Fiction
City of God
Mullholand Drive
Schindler's List
Old 09-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dutchboi will become famous soon enough

My favorites change all the time the bitch of regular movies is they don't contain some OR al lot of explicit sex scenes
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

I'd say: Scarface, Goodfellas, The Die Hard films, Rocky 3, and 4,.
Old 09-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tapestry will become famous soon enough

In no particular order:

Seven Samurai
Memento
Ghost Dog
Aliens
Shawshank Redemption
Ghostbusters
Parallax View
V for Vendetta
Battle Royale 1+2
Raising Arizona
Godfather Part II
Being There
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Witness
City of God
and
The Great Muppet Caper (its funnier than you remember)
Old 10-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

glitch6 is on a distinguished road
Default mmm top of my mind

-most of terry gilliams films especially Twelve monkeys
-amadeus
-magnolia
-children of men
-eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
-lost highway
-los amantes del circulo polar
-24 hour party people
-hedwig and the angry inch a must see for all (TS and glam rock lovers)
Old 10-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador
Default Mine are

Equilibrium
Alien and Aliens
Predator and Predator2
Robocop1,2 and3
Star Wars(the originals; not the newest three that george lucas fucked up)
Terminator 1&2(3was allright as it added a bit more background to the story but too much focus on CG animation)
Empire of The Sun
Unbreakable
Man on Fire
Stranger Than Fiction
BlackHawk Down
Saving Private Ryan
Rules of Engagement
Full Metal Jacket
True Lies
Shooter
Saw(just the first one; the rest sucked)
The Fugitive
Patriot Games
Clear and Present Danger
The Sentinel
Evil Dead series(kiss my Boomstick!)
Captain Ron
Encino Man
The Pest
SpaceBalls
Blazing Saddles
Shaun Of The Dead
Hot Fuzz
James Bond: Casino Royale
Old 11-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kaiju is on a distinguished road

I'm a comic book fan and especially a Superman nut. So, these kinds of movies do tend to dominate my lists.

1.Superman - The Movie
2. The Dark Knight
3. Superman II - The Richard Donner Cut
4. Superman Returns
5. Gojira (1954)
6. Batman Begins
7. Ultraman - The Next
8. Batman - Mask of the Phantasm
9. Gamera III - Revenge of Iris
10. Star Trek VI - The undiscovered Country
Old 11-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JackGrisham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JackGrisham
Default My favourite movies

There are so many...
- "A clockwork orange" Classic... very important movie to me
- "1984" the cool BBC TV movie! But the later version with Jon Hurt is quite good to
- "They live!" Probably my number one
- "Time after time"
- "State of mind"
- Coen Brothers movies! "Dead simple" , "No country for old men", "Big Lebowski".. of course, and most others they've done
- "Prince of darkness"
- the classic George A. Romero "Dead" Trilogy
- Troma movies...
- "Babel"
- Richard Pryor, Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd... movies
- classical british Hammer movies
... too many
Old 01-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking My favorite movie

Dog day afternoon.
Old 01-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

phazon can only hope to improve

batman the darknight.supertroopers.ironman.dragonball mystical adventure.butterfly effect.the matrix1,2 3 was ok but i didnt like how they made the story line could have been better 2 had way more action the 3
Old 02-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Spitfire is on a distinguished road

Sin City
Romeoand Juliet (The crappy one that everyone seems to hate but me with Leonardo DiCaprio.)
Spawn (Which is more a guilty pleasure than anything)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (It's the first movie I ever remember seeing,)
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies? No limit? That's easier than picking 3 or 5 or 10! See the thread I made a few weeks ago....my top ten are there...
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=5082

Well, off the top of my head..."A" thru "M"

American Graffiti
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Astaire & Rogers Films
Airplane!
Big Red One
Big Sleep (1946)
Bonnie and Clyde
Bullitt
Brazil
Bride Of Frankenstein (1935)
Bride With White Hair
Cat Ballou
Casablanca
Collateral
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Crying Game
Deliverance
Dirty Harry
Double Indemnity
Escape From New York
Evil Dead I & II
Excalibur
Fail-Safe
Godfather I and II
Exorcist
Fargo
Frankenstein (1931)
Ghostbusters
Gladiator (2000)
Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Goodfellas
Halloween (original)
Hard Days Night
Imitation of Life (1959)
Jaws
Jurrasic Park
Kink Kong (1933)
Lord of The Rings Trilogy
Maltese Falcon
Master and Commander
Matrix
Music Man
My Fair Lady

I just know I forgot some! Oh well, as you get older.....(lol)

"N" thru "Z" in next post