Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nadyasaphira can only hope to improve

i think if you like shemales doesnt mean your gay...coz shemales are female..
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I've honestly given up trying to put myself into a particular category. I'm probably mildly bisexual in the sense that I adore transsexual women and socalled femboys (sissy gays). Nowadays I find gg less interesting (even though I'm not immune :-) Big, hunky, macho guys don't really rock my world, though... actually, I don't find a penis particularly masculine. To me it's more a symbol of transsexual femininity.
Old 06-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

No. Your the one struggling with this and only you can be gay or not. I am not gay. Homosexuals dont like female forms like we do. I just love t-girls.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sigh

An age old question I've read a hundred....if not a thousand times?

Only YOU can answer these questions.

1. Do you get only sexually aroused with the thought of sex with a person of the same sex? If so, you might be gay. Accept it.

2. Do you get sexually aroused with the thought of sex with both sexes? If so, you aren't gay, your bisexual. Lucky dog, you have the best of both worlds.

3. Do you only get sexually aroused with the thought of sex with the opposite sex? Your a heterosexual.

It really doesn't concern me what your answer is. Either way, your life can still be fun and exciting. Thats up to you.
Old 06-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I consider myself heterosexual who at one point mis-identified as a gay man. So, I'm a straight girl with gay-male sensabilities.. talk about the best of both worlds....

Oh god, I'm such a tranny fag-hag
Old 06-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LoverofShemales is on a distinguished road

First of all... thanks to all who took the time to reply to my question and to be honest, the more time I spend here at this website, reading responses and questions... I actually feel special and unique because of the level of open mindedness (is that a word?) and honesty of those who visit here.

Thanks again for the responses and after everthing... I am who I am and that's it!
Old 06-25-2008
Banned

Show Me Love will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverofShemales View Post
what could we be called other than "Shemale Lovers"?
Fags
Thats how everyone gonna call you if they find out and you better be ready for that. But things going better on this subjects with every hour. We beta testing heterogay term right now
seriously i can't get why every heterogay ask on this forum 'am i gay?'. no one but you know the answer for sure

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: removed [IMG] codes
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Its just that I dont want to sound hateful...
But sometimes, its so difficult to SHOW LOVE to some withered souls!

SMLove, cool off!
Here is an easy way--->
Attached Thumbnails
cool-off2.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 02:23 AM.
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So what if a person calls you a fag, of queer if your gay. Its only a shallow label that fails to show your true self.

Are you willing to let a label run your life? Are you willing to allow someone to judge you and abide by their judgment?

As I've said before, THIS is why I have so much respect for TGs, and TS. They are standing up against society's highly inaccurate judgment of them and are pursing their own happiness. Let them be an example for us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me Love View Post
Fags
Thats how everyone gonna call you if they find out and you better be ready for that. But things going better on this subjects with every hour. We beta testing heterogay term right now
seriously i can't get why every heterogay ask on this forum 'am i gay?'. no one but you know the answer for sure

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 02:27 AM. Reason: removed [IMG] codes from quoted post
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post

The only person that has to be happy with it is ourselves.

Stop the inner turmoil, accept what you are, and enjoy the heck out of it.
BRAVO!
Old 06-26-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Very nicely put Twistedone. In Show Me Love's defence, he is right though. Once it is determined that your girl is trans, you become a "fag" as far as most people care.

I think that's part of the issue with a lot of guys. Guys who date me and gals like me need to come to terms with that BEFORE they try to date us or sex us up.
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me Love View Post
Fags
In all fairness, I've never been called a "fag" - in spite of the fact that I haven't exactly kept my love for transsexual women a secret :-) The closest I've ever been to such a label must have been when my first x-wife (upon me enthusiasticly elaborating on my new-found love) smilingly asked if I had turned gay at such an old age... :-)

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: removed [IMG] codes from quoted post
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Very nicely put Twistedone. In Show Me Love's defence, he is right though. Once it is determined that your girl is trans, you become a "fag" as far as most people care.

I think that's part of the issue with a lot of guys. Guys who date me and gals like me need to come to terms with that BEFORE they try to date us or sex us up.
Oh, come on now, darling Bionca... it isn't THAT bad! We don't have to come to terms with anything but our very own true way! Who cares what some strangers may whisper behind your back - and if they'd ever be gutsy enuff to confrount you, well, then just SMILE, throw out your arms and exclaim: YES! IM A TRANS-LOVER AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE! And she loves me too!
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Twistedone:
Quote:
So what if a person calls you a fag, of queer if your gay. Its only a shallow label that fails to show your true self.

Are you willing to let a label run your life? Are you willing to allow someone to judge you and abide by their judgment?
Its really good stuff! Wow, man, Shakespeare would have been impressed by you. You could have inspired Dale Carnegie with that hot hot hot speech!
Quote:
The only person that has to be happy with it is ourselves.
This one is pure inspiration.
Old 06-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Oh, come on now, darling Bionca... it isn't THAT bad! We don't have to come to terms with anything but our very own true way! Who cares what some strangers may whisper behind your back - and if they'd ever be gutsy enuff to confrount you, well, then just SMILE, throw out your arms and exclaim: YES! IM A TRANS-LOVER AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE! And she loves me too!
Well put Hank.
Old 06-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LBLOVER is on a distinguished road

It is all down to you
Old 06-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sweetshemale18 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetshemale18

very true i give a damn as long as me and my partner are happy..i was just trying to add up the discussion
Old 06-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hiphop_listener is on a distinguished road

Well i think if i like shemales, that doesn't make me gay cuz i am attracted by hers feminine looks
Old 06-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphop_listener View Post
Well i think if i like shemales, that doesn't make me gay cuz i am attracted by hers feminine looks
Nope, it doesn't necessarily make you gay at all, far from! BUT it just may open your taste for other sides of you sexuality... you may become more bold and daring... and THAT I really suggest that you're open for, pal! Noone thanks you to limit yourself in the dynamic process of being a sexual being. So walk briskly and boldly into this amazing world, and don't focus a lot on which labels others may put on you! They dunno crap anyways :-)

Best wishes! Go get them lill hotties :-)

Peace!

H
Old 06-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hiphop_listener is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Nope, it doesn't necessarily make you gay at all, far from! BUT it just may open your taste for other sides of you sexuality... you may become more bold and daring... and THAT I really suggest that you're open for, pal! Noone thanks you to limit yourself in the dynamic process of being a sexual being. So walk briskly and boldly into this amazing world, and don't focus a lot on which labels others may put on you! They dunno crap anyways :-)

Best wishes! Go get them lill hotties :-)

Peace!

H
Hehe thx hank, there is a whole new world yup :D
Old 07-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

boneher is on a distinguished road

I too strugled with this question ever since I discovered my affinity for shemales. And I don't think theres is a straight answer. I found some consolation in knowing that there are others like me out there.

On a side note and related to this, throughout history there have been many accounts of straight men that induleged in sex with other men. Greeks for one were well renovened as "boy lovers". Also I reccount watching a documentary on History channel "Taboo sexuallity" and a segment about a "holyday" in India when straight married men would go out en masse and have sex with trannies, and this is perfectly socially acceptable.

In conclusion, it's like 'whatever floats your boat' thing.

/rant.
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nielsholgerson will become famous soon enoughNielsholgerson will become famous soon enough

I think it's a total difference whenever you can look a shemale in her eyes and tell that you love her, or you look a man in his eyes and tell that you live him.

For me I cannot look in a man's eyes and tell that I love him.
But if I look a shemale in her eyes I can fall in love.

p.s. getting my ass fucked has nothing to do with love.
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsholgerson View Post
I think it's a total difference whenever you can look a shemale in her eyes and tell that you love her, or you look a man in his eyes and tell that you live him.

For me I cannot look in a man's eyes and tell that I love him.
But if I look a shemale in her eyes I can fall in love.

p.s. getting my ass fucked has nothing to do with love.
That's a nice way to put it actually - when falling in love with a transsexual woman you fall for the woman in her much much more than the man in her. I've had affairs with "non-transsexual-men" as well, but they have all had a very distinctive female quality. I couldn't really and honestly fall for a man either.

However, this to me still means to cheerish the man in her - that's why I believe that there is some bisexuality in this - how else does it make any sense?

For example, could I fall for a post-op transsexual woman? Hmmm... maybe I could, but she would not be AS FEMININE to me as a pre-op trans-woman... I know I speak against common perception of female and male sexual attributes, but her dick DOES make her into "my kind of a true woman" for me.

The truth stands! There simply isn't anything more feminine than your girlfriend with a hard on! Not for me at least.
Old 07-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

KirstenHershe is on a distinguished road

If your a man and into shemales? Sorry hun but yes, you are gay.

Hugs,
Kirsten

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kirsten_Hershe
Old 07-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tommyver1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I consider myself heterosexual who at one point mis-identified as a gay man. So, I'm a straight girl with gay-male sensabilities.. talk about the best of both worlds....

Oh god, I'm such a tranny fag-hag

Hey Bionca, you are not hetero, you are divine...
I love your spirit, I'm "married" with lovely Tgal and you have the same irony
and good spirit...
Old 07-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brianna is on a distinguished road
Default value diversity

I enjoyed the comments from Hank, Bionca and others. In my opinion, we are all different, and to try to classify or peg us as stereotypes, it's not going to work most of the time.

I feel that all of us are subject to criticism, verbal attacks, and attempts at humiliation, no matter whether we are straight or anything else. To adjust our life, our outlook, our relationships, and our behavior largely based on other people's thought and comments is to not be true to ourselves. You can judge how much of a conformist to be, but I suggest we always move toward bettering ourselves during our lifetime.

And to answer the original question "am I gay?", I'd say no. That's not where most of us are, since many of us are attracted to the female form.

Sorry if I sound preachy- just expressing myself.

lots of love...
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianna View Post
I enjoyed the comments from Hank, Bionca and others. In my opinion, we are all different, and to try to classify or peg us as stereotypes, it's not going to work most of the time.

I feel that all of us are subject to criticism, verbal attacks, and attempts at humiliation, no matter whether we are straight or anything else. To adjust our life, our outlook, our relationships, and our behavior largely based on other people's thought and comments is to not be true to ourselves. You can judge how much of a conformist to be, but I suggest we always move toward bettering ourselves during our lifetime.

And to answer the original question "am I gay?", I'd say no. That's not where most of us are, since many of us are attracted to the female form.

Sorry if I sound preachy- just expressing myself.

lots of love...
I agree completely - it would seem that the people who so vigorously need to label us as gay or what ever are the ones who have not really grasped the depths of transsexuality - neither for transsexual woman nor for the guys who are attracted to trans-women.

I usually smile when people present "absolutes" - they just need it to make their lives fit into the little boxes that the moral majority taught them are the true ones.

Besides, who cares if we are gay or str8 or freaks or just ourselves? We are a small minority of folks who happen to have a different outlook on sexuality and gender-identity. And as long as WE can handle it then that's all that really is important.

Peace!

H
Old 07-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lblavr is on a distinguished road

I never had sex with a man and after spending my first night with a ladyboy I felt so guilty and was afraid I might be gay.
today I enjoy cocks and cum more and more and I accept whatever I am.
Old 07-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

filmschlumpf is on a distinguished road

I am really not gay although I love shemale cocks. But a shemale always has to look like a sexy girl if her cock isn't visible. So its ok, if she looks like a man - awful, I turn away.
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblavr View Post
I never had sex with a man and after spending my first night with a ladyboy I felt so guilty and was afraid I might be gay.
today I enjoy cocks and cum more and more and I accept whatever I am.
Way to go, my MAN! Screw the prudes and be yourself! Besides, how many prudes know what they are talking about? Have they maybe ever tried the blissful pleasure of being royally fucked by a gorgeous woman? And experienced her passion and love? Have they ever held her close and heard her whispered and intense stories of an amazing journey of life?

Naaah... me dink not...

So rock on, pal!

H
Old 07-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

phatpharm2k is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

I'm new and I'll throw in my 2cents. I'm not a psychologist but dated one for many years and we openly discussed the my interests. It's generally accepted that sexuality is a spectrum heterosexual on one end homosexual on the other bisexual in the middle. Most people are somewhere between the two extremes. If you're male and into a cock, whether it's on a "female form" or not you're somewhere in bisexual zone at the minimum. Hetero male is a cock free zone.

To be honest I joined the forum to get some free porn. I'm not trying to start any trouble but I'd like to make some comments about the forum itself. I have lot's of sexual interest - boobs, big butts, latinas, female body builders, amazons, pantyhose and so on. This is the only forum I've read that has a "gay" feel to it. Threads like build your perfect shemale, who has the prettiest eyes, deep voices turn me on. It's pretty subtle but it's still pretty different from your average group on horny dudes.

I've never had sex with a man or shemale and never will. If being attracted to shemale or female body builder makes me bisexual so be it. Ya are what ya are.

Cheers,
Jimbo
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatpharm2k View Post
Hi All,

I'm new and I'll throw in my 2cents. I'm not a psychologist but dated one for many years and we openly discussed the my interests. It's generally accepted that sexuality is a spectrum heterosexual on one end homosexual on the other bisexual in the middle. Most people are somewhere between the two extremes. If you're male and into a cock, whether it's on a "female form" or not you're somewhere in bisexual zone at the minimum. Hetero male is a cock free zone.

To be honest I joined the forum to get some free porn. I'm not trying to start any trouble but I'd like to make some comments about the forum itself. I have lot's of sexual interest - boobs, big butts, latinas, female body builders, amazons, pantyhose and so on. This is the only forum I've read that has a "gay" feel to it. Threads like build your perfect shemale, who has the prettiest eyes, deep voices turn me on. It's pretty subtle but it's still pretty different from your average group on horny dudes.

I've never had sex with a man or shemale and never will. If being attracted to shemale or female body builder makes me bisexual so be it. Ya are what ya are.

Cheers,
Jimbo

very well said welcome here!
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It helps to feel secure about one's own sexuality then embrace it.

The cartoon character "Popeye" use to always say. "I yam what I yam".

Its my strong belief that the character was telling us to accept ourselves as we are.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote:

Old 07-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShemaleFan_UK is on a distinguished road

Who cares what people think or how they want to label us. Shemales are very special people and we are afficionados.
Old 07-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

porno4lyfe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default ur not gay

im a male, and i was wondering about it too, if i was gay, but im not i think there just hott and sexy.
Old 07-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dude89 is on a distinguished road

i also wondered if i was gay but im only attracted to shemales. i dont find guys sexually attractive at all
Old 07-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rwtzero will become famous soon enough

its actually a really good question .... i'm leaning toward yes .. bi at the least.
Old 07-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

What more can I say? You are also right. People will still label you if you stray from what is the norm.

From my own personal experience though, labels cause more problems then benefit.

I'm older, and much wiser now, and I feel this is one reason why I have so much respect and admiration for the TS and TG. They have taken the bull by the horns, said "Screw it, I'm doing what I have to do for my own happiness and peace of mind".

That said, the TS and TG are really powers of examples for all of us.

Quote:

Last edited by twistedone; 07-12-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old 07-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
What more can I say? You are also right. People will still label you if you stray from what is the norm.

From my own personal experience though, labels cause more problems then benefit.

I'm older, and much wiser now, and I feel this is one reason why I have so much respect and admiration for the TS and TG. They have taken the bull by the horns, said "Screw it, I'm doing what I have to do for my own happiness and peace of mind".

That said, the TS and TG are really powers of examples for all of us.
Absolutely correct Twistedone - labels are only really useful as a kind of mental shorthand to describe groups of people based on commonalities. Aside from that, it's best to deal with people as individuals who happen to embody any number of labels at any given time - and break every single one of them all the time. The joy of personal interaction is getting past what we assume and finding the richness of each individual person.
Old 07-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well said Bionca. Embrace the individual, their strengths and shortcomings all as one.

Quote:
Absolutely correct Twistedone - labels are only really useful as a kind of mental shorthand to describe groups of people based on commonalities. Aside from that, it's best to deal with people as individuals who happen to embody any number of labels at any given time - and break every single one of them all the time. The joy of personal interaction is getting past what we assume and finding the richness of each individual person.
Old 07-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Well I think this question was asked millions of times. Seriously why do we care. It's not our sexual orientation that defines our life. We ask these question because we are afraid what others will say about us if they know. If we are gays, lesbiens or we love shemales what difference will it make. We will still be successful people in this society. So I say you careless about other people's opinion and live your life and be happy. We come here only once so enjoy it.

Now to answer this specific question as most here said, we are guys who love girls but with a little extra and as far as I am concerned I like all kind of girls with a little extra or not and I careless what other people say.
Old 07-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Big_Willie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 View Post
I mean, I think for the most part we are attracted to a feminine person with a little something extra.
I think so too.
Old 07-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
AMEN! And "phew"... then just mmmmmmmmmaybe I'm not a flaming queen...
Old 07-15-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Hank.. embrace your inner sissy-pants .. it's good for the soul
Old 07-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rocketman is on a distinguished road

I think what you are most attracted to is being the less dominant lover...thats what attracts me to t-girls...its still an attraction to females...just the curiosity of being on the other end of things...
Old 07-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Does it really matter? Enjoy your attraction and quit worrying what others think and you then you will have a much happier life. You are the only whose opinion matters to yourself.
Old 07-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JamesWest is on a distinguished road
Default To be, or Not to be....

There are some very good comments here. I think the comment, to each his own is very appropriate here. For me I can look at a nude transsexual women and get totally turned on, but when I look at a nude man it does absolutely nothing for me. It actually turns me off. I think we forget the meaning of the word gay, simply put gay means happy and if you are happy with a transsexual great! If you are happy with a man, whatever floats your boat. Most people are generally happy so I would say that most people are generally "gay". Let's stop putting labels on everything and love one another. That will put a stop to all kinds of hate and hate crime. Just some of my thoughts on the issue, take it or leave it.

James
Old 07-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BLUEJS75 is on a distinguished road

Hmmm..I'm definitely not gay, nor am I attracted to guys. I guess it's the whole feminine look with breasts and something extra.

Let's face it, guys look at porn. We're turned on to the girl and watching a cock in action. Put the cock on a shemale and there you have it..the best of both worlds!
Old 08-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Benito is on a distinguished road

I don't consider myself gay but I wouldn't mind a shemales cock in my mouth.
Old 08-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CFKane will become famous soon enough

I seem to be attracted to female bodybuilder like Denise Masino and Renita Harris but I also find women like Brooke Hogan and Brooke Shields ( the way she looks now) attractive because they look like women with a hint of masculinity.

I don't get into guys that look like a guy in any way but I do find that women with the strong cheek bones and jawlines like Erika Andersch (former American Gladiator) a real turn on. I went from FBB to Shemales while I still like "normal" hot chicks like Vida Guerra and Melyssa Ford but I find shemales like Patricia Aruajo, Amy, Anita Costa and Carla Renata equally as attractive.

I feel like the lines regarding sexual physical appearance have become more and more blurred over the years in ways that past generations never had to deal with or even contemplate. We have steroids and growth hormones that can make a very pretty, feminine woman like Denise Masino (she has a 4 inch clit) and turn her into a different hybrid type that didn't exist 20-30 years ago on the level of today. We also have plastic surgeons, great make up techniques and hormone therapy that can make a guy look like the most beautiful women with perfect tits and ass, flawless skin as well as a face that is more attractive than 85% of all "women."

My basic point is that we are in a totally different age and that your grandfathers rule don't necessarily apply in this constantly evolving hybrid sexuality. I am not attracted to a feminine form that appears more than 25% masculine. In the fashion world you see it a lot with models like Fredrique and Brigitte Nielsen and a few others that made a name with an exotic look that had elements of taboo.

p.s.

I see shemales like hot chicks, I would only bang them doggy and get a blow job but I am not interested in touching penis in any way. I do like to see thems jerking and with a erection will they are getting banged or blowing... but that's just me.

Last edited by CFKane; 08-05-2008 at 06:05 PM.