Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of
Default Anyone know who she is?

I came across some pics of her and would love to see some more.
I think she may also be a stripper in Michigan
though that is probably not correct as there are no transsexual women in Michigan...

Anyway, more info would be great, thanks all. xxx
Attached Thumbnails
P1014448 (Large).JPG   P1014542 (Large).JPG   P1014544b (Large).jpg  

P1014529 (Large).JPG   P1014552 (Large).JPG   P1014587 (Large).JPG  

P1014608 (Large).JPG  
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
I came across some pics of her and would love to see some more.
I think she may also be a stripper in Michigan
though that is probably not correct as there are no transsexual women in Michigan...

Anyway, more info would be great, thanks all. xxx
I am absolutely sure of who this is. Those of us who read the posts on this site regularly know that she cannot possibly be from Michigan, as she is correct that there are no transsexual women there or anywhere in the United States other than on the East and West coasts.

More important, though, is that by asking the question, Jodie, you raise some very important concerns, because I care about you deeply. I am concerned that you are suffering from depersonalization disorder.

Are you having a subjective experience of unreality? Do you look in the mirror and not recognize yourself? Do you feel as if you are watching yourself from a distance, as if you are in a movie or a dream? These are core symptoms.

The DSM-IV-TR, which is the "bible" of psychological disorders, specifically recognizes three possible additional features of depersonalization disorder: 1. Derealization, experiencing the external world as strange or unreal; 2. macropsia or micropsia, an alteration in the perception of object size or shape; 3. a sense that other people seem unfamiliar or mechanical.

Are you suffering from any of these, as well?

Oh, wait, shit ... I think I might be suffering from macropsia! That cock looks enormous!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

No, to be honest
I just want to know who she is.

I'm just gonna look a little closer at those pics. I'll be in my bunk.
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, to be honest
I just want to know who she is.

I'm just gonna look a little closer at those pics. I'll be in my bunk.
Her name is Misha.

As for your bunk, I'm smellin' a lot of if comin' off that plan.
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, I think shes hot
and I'd love to meet up with her.

Is she American?
She looks american, Chicago area maybe...
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, I think shes hot
and I'd love to meet up with her.

Is she American?
She looks american, Chicago area maybe...
Why, yes, that does look like a face one might obtain -- er, I mean see -- in Chicago.