Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chickswdicks can only hope to improve
Default Transsexuals to follow on twitter

can someone tell me some good ones! thx!
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

Jennifer paris she updates all the time!!
Old 12-20-2010
Natalie_J

Just out of interest, can somebody explain to me the exact point of 'following' anybody on Twitter?

How much pointless information about somebody's life do you really need?
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Just out of interest, can somebody explain to me the exact point of 'following' anybody on Twitter?

How can you not see the inherent value of knowing where, and at what time in the morning, the host of the NBC Nightly News has eaten a bagel? What in the hell is wrong with you?!
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
How can you not see the inherent value of knowing where, and at what time in the morning, the host of the NBC Nightly News has eaten a bagel? What in the hell is wrong with you?!
Its the same for cell phones. I hear people in the market blathering away about nothing, telling somebody that they are shopping for groceries.
Oh well, this is America where a high proportion of the people cant find the US on a map.
Old 12-20-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Oh well, this is America where a high proportion of the people cant find the US on a map.
Is is still possible for these same people to find the US on a map if they are fully upright. i.e. not canted?
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Is is still possible for these same people to find the US on a map if they are fully upright. i.e. not canted?
I can't quite understand this?
Quote:
Is is
Old 12-20-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I can't quite understand this?
You got me, randolph. It's a spelling mistake (or typo). It should read "is it."
Old 12-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You got me, randolph. It's a spelling mistake (or typo). It should read "is it."
Yeah, I know, typoitis is in my genes.
Old 12-21-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Ah, I see - so instead of concerning myself with pointless trivia in my own life, I can obssess about pointless trivia in somebody else's life instead That'll make me feel so much better.

Maybe I should get on Twitter myself - think anybody would follow me?

Apart from a stalker or two?

Last edited by Natalie_J; 12-21-2010 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Spelling, as usual
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ah, I see - so instead of concerning myself with pointless trivia in my own life, I can obssess about pointless trivia in somebody else's life instead That'll make me feel so much better.

No doubt. You have no idea what people are willing to follow: Catholicism, Sarah Palin, George Bush, brainless capitalism, everything which is bad for them... Shall I go on?
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would follow you, Natalie. Maybe we could get together and "twitter" each other?
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
No doubt. You have no idea what people are willing to follow: Catholicism, Sarah Palin, George Bush, brainless capitalism, everything which is bad for them... Shall I go on?
There's some other kind of capitalism besides "brainless"?
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There's some other kind of capitalism besides "brainless"?
The answer is no, smc.

And I believe the lady was being redundant without meaning to...

Last edited by Enoch Root; 12-21-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
The answer is no, smc.

And I believe the lady was being redundant without meaning to...
And I hope you believe that I already knew the answer.
Old 12-21-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

I don't know. Just ask the Bieberheads(they're sort of like Bobbleheads, but less collectable).
Old 12-21-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

I am certain that you would have many followers of the non-stalking variety, Natalie.
Old 12-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And I hope you believe that I already knew the answer.
One irony a day keeps the tyrants away.
Old 12-23-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I am certain that you would have many followers of the non-stalking variety, Natalie.
Well maybe I would, but having said that I thought Twitter was a bit pointless, I'd look a bit hypocritical if I then went and opened an account I think

Maybe I should just start a thread on here somewhere - 'Natalie_J's Pointless Trivia' or something similar?
Old 12-23-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well maybe I would, but having said that I thought Twitter was a bit pointless, I'd look a bit hypocritical if I then went and opened an account I think

Maybe I should just start a thread on here somewhere - 'Natalie_J's Pointless Trivia' or something similar?
That sounds good to me. It would be entertaining at least.

The 'General' subforum would probably be a good fit.

It's just a shame that I'm not going to be able to give you a tweet.
Old 12-24-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
That sounds good to me. It would be entertaining at least.

The 'General' subforum would probably be a good fit.

It's just a shame that I'm not going to be able to give you a tweet.
Maybe in the New Year - it'll give me something to do on those cold dark evenings
Old 12-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Maybe in the New Year - it'll give me something to do on those cold dark evenings
I look forward to it with eager anticipation.
Old 12-24-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
I look forward to it with eager anticipation.
Well ok then - it'll start as soon as I get over the festive period. It may not be pointless trivia about me though (as that would be very boring) just pointless trivia in general...

Though here's one pointless thing about me though - when I was about 5 I could take two pens and write forwards in my right hand and backwards in my left hand. Alas, I don't seem to be able to do it now

Last edited by Natalie_J; 12-24-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Spelling:(
Old 12-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well ok then - it'll start as soon as I get over the festive period. It may not be pointless trivia about me though (as that would be very boring) just pointless trivia in general...

Those here's one pointless thing about me though - when I was about 5 I could take two pens and write forwards in my right hand and backwards in my left hand. Alas, I don't seem to be able to do it now
That would be an interesting ability to have. Alas, my left hand is pretty much relegated to 'scratching my bum' duty.
Old 12-24-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
That would be an interesting ability to have. Alas, my left hand is pretty much relegated to 'scratching my bum' duty.
I can play the guitar a bit, so that keeps the left hand thinking a bit - and I read once (can't remember where) that masturbating with the left hand can activate the feminine side of the brain - don't know if that's true, but it might explain a few things