Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kijm60 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default In-Decision 2008

...seeing as how I went on a tirade in another thread regarding my stance and opinion on the upcoming Presidential election, I thought I'd see where other people were on the issue. Have you been following the primaries or, better yet, did you vote for your preferred candidate? Or are you apathetic towards the issue. I'm quite passionate when it comes to politics, especially regarding the impending election, but I completely understand that some people would rather be bitch-slapped by a polar bear than discuss public policy... it's not for everyone. Where do you stand? Who do you support?
Old 02-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kijm60 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Also, something I just thought of... seeing as how we have several international posters, what is YOUR view of the American political process?
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijm60 View Post
Also, something I just thought of... seeing as how we have several international posters, what is YOUR view of the American political process?
Your whole process of electing a president takes too long. At least 10 years of campaigning to be able to serve for 4 years. Your primaries should all be held on the same day. Get it over with. Also the sheep won't be able to see which way the wind is blowing and they would actually have to make a decision on their own.
Old 03-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kensai has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Your whole process of electing a president takes too long. At least 10 years of campaigning to be able to serve for 4 years. Your primaries should all be held on the same day. Get it over with. Also the sheep won't be able to see which way the wind is blowing and they would actually have to make a decision on their own.
Agreed! There's so much wrong right now with our system - not the least of which are those members of the government saying there's stuff wrong with it but not doing anything about it!
Old 03-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensai View Post
not the least of which are those members of the government saying there's stuff wrong with it but not doing anything about it!
You hit the nail right on the head. Of course that's not just your government, but a lot of other governments too. It seems to be a politician's disease - yes we know it wrong, yes we will fix it, but nothing ever gets done to fix it.