Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-28-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BenF has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default My experience

hi everyone,

I want to share with you my first experience in the city of Makati, Philippines.

I realized i like ladyboys in 2004. I was Just walking in manila looking for girls when i saw the prettiest girl.. she was stunning.. who turn out to have a cock. Here name was Diana, she was soo sweet but I didn't like to go with her at first.
later, a day later, I asked her out and she came to my room, I sucked her cock all night.... really, all night, I wake up and kiss it, sleep again..
in the morning i fucked her cute ass.. she let out a scream and then gave me a bottle of vasiline.. she was soo cute. I lubed my cock and put it back again.. she looked like a a sweet girl. Then I came on her hips. she asked if she can fuck me and I said yes. She lubed her 6 inch cock with Vasiline and put it in. Being my first time it was painfull and after few thrusts I told her to stop. I went to bathroom and came back to find her frustrated. I felt bad so I sucked her cock till she came in my mouth though she repeatedly wanted to fuck my ass again. but when she came she was happy.

more later I proise, Manila is the best if u want ladyboys.

Last edited by BenF; 10-28-2007 at 03:32 AM.
Old 12-04-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

drchezz is on a distinguished road

hey ben, I've just moved to manila and are looking for some of the same kind of action you had. Where's the best place to find nice TS here?