Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

adam is on a distinguished road
Default My First Ladyboy

I thought i might get a kick out of describing and reliving my first, very unexpected and only experience with a ladyboy.

It was my first night in Bangkok and id turned up at a hotel in Sukhumvit. When i arrived it was early afternoon and i was knackered. I had a sleep until early evening and decided i should get up and go out otherwise id be awake all night. I checked the map and realised i was near Nana plaza, only five miutes walk away. It seemed like the only place of note nearby so id thought id take a quick stroll just so i could say id been outside that day.

Im not really into bar girls so im quite shy in places like this but thought i should take a look around. Its not a big place and doesnt take long to walk round if you dont stop. I usually just keep walking of a prostitute tries to stop me and i did for a long time. After walking down there i decided i should check out the upstairs as well and quickly discovered that it was mainly ladyboy bars. I was never under the illusion that these were women and although id had ladyboy fantasies before i hadnt considered taking one home.

Before long id been stopped by a masculine but very sexy ladyboy. We spoke for a few seconds before i 'promised' id be back. I carried on walking and after a while realised that i would have to walk back the way i came. This time Apple didnt let me go so easily. We spoke for a little longer as she breathed into my ear with her hand on my cock.

I do have a genuine interest in ladyboys other than sex and was interested and excited to talk to her. I let her lead me into a bar where i bought us both a drink, we sat down and i started to try and talk to her about herself. This didnt go too far and she started to flirt and kiss and rub. It didnt take very long before i was rock solid but i genuinely still had no intention of taking her home. She kept talking about how good she would make me feel and i breathed in her smell. She smelt different from a woman, quite sickly sweet but very arousing. I decided that id treat myself to a massage and maybe a dance (at least thats what i told myself and beleived at this point). I paid her barfine and led her back to the hotel, making it clear that i just wanted a massage. She laughed.

We closed the door and she slid her hand down my pants and gripped my shaft, massaging me slowly. At this point i gave up the pretense and kissed her, our tongues flicking.

I asked her if she would take a shower with me. She undressed slowly as i watched, She said 'aaaah, you wanna see my cock'. I did. She took off her panties and bared it to me. It was smaller than mine but beautifully shaven and brown. We showered quickly, i couldnt wait to get her into bed now. Although i was a little anxious about sleeping with a bargirl for safety reasons my lust had overcome me completely. We kissed for a short while before i told her to lay on her back. I kissed my way down her body breathing in her horny sickly sweet scent.

I was about to take a cock in my mouth for the first time and was very excited. I closed my lips round it and worked the head with my tongue. She moaned and i tasted a dribble of her precum. I could beleive i was doing this! Thirty minutes ago id just gone for a walk and now im living out a taboo sex fantasy! I deep throated her six inch cock and she fellated me in return in a 69 position. I was desperate for her and licked that sexy little line that runs between the balls and anus. She said 'u want me fuck you'. I said 'yes' and lay on my back with my legs in the air, eager to be penetrated. It had been a while since id used a dildo and she tried to penetrate me rather too fast. It hurt a little but i was as eager to receive as she was to give. I reached down, felt her cock and realised she wasnt wearing a condom. i only thought about it breifly before i realised i wanted my first time to be bare flesh, skin on skin. i let her brown cock push at the bud of my anus again. It began to push its way inside, it still hurt a little but i remembered i should relax my arse like i was going for a shit. The moment i did that my arsehole slid round her cock and she was truly inside me. I had six inches of warm, unprotected Thai ladyboy cock inside me. the feeling was exquisite. She slowly began to thrust as i moaned and masturbated. The speed of her strokes slowly increased as my anus loosened and i dropped my cock and reached for her buttocks. My feet were on her shoulders as i pulled her further inside me. she pounded me for a while longer before i rolled forward and rode her. It felt so right to have a warm penis inside me. i wasnt really getting the depth i wanted in that position so i got on my knees and waved my arse in the air. She went straight in and balls deep this time.Her cock was banging on my G-spot, i couldnt take this for too long. We fucked and grunted together for only a short while until she screamed to climax and i felt her warm sticky load inside of me. That was all i could take. I flipped her over immediatly and slide my seven and a half inches inside her. i realised i should probably have used a finger or two first but i was too excited. It was an easy penetration and i realised my cock probably wasnt the first thing she had had inside her that day.

Maybe this should have been worrying me but it just turned me on more and more. My strokes became harder and faster. She could take my full length, it was fantastic. I couldnt beleive i was about to ejaculate inside her anus. I was getting close as she came again. The sight of the semen dribbling off her cock and sticking to my belly was too much for me. I grunted hard and let go inside her. My eyes rolled back and i just let my cock pulsate inside her anus for a few seconds before i withdrew and we just lay there laughing and exhausted massaging our sticky cocks.

I thoroughly recommend it.
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

wow great story