Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Soontobe is on a distinguished road

That must be an amazing feeling - to feel at home in your body after so long. Hope you enjoy the new you!
Old 01-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Just left Thailand and i'm heading home, Did i mention i hate flying Jennifer
Old 01-21-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Just left Thailand and i'm heading home, Did i mention i hate flying Jennifer
Yes, you did mention something about hating to fly. I take it that you are recovering quite well now. I'm sure your bf will be happy to see come home.
Old 01-21-2009
CuriousJim

Does your passport say you're female Jen? Just curious =s

I know getting your details changed in America can be a pain.

And would you say you're female rather than m2f tgirl now? Sorry, I'm nitpicking!

Hope you're well. x
Old 01-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

You are brave and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Old 01-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJim View Post
Does your passport say you're female Jen? Just curious =s

I know getting your details changed in America can be a pain.

And would you say you're female rather than m2f tgirl now? Sorry, I'm nitpicking!

Hope you're well. x
To answer your first question no my passport lists me as male as the goverment sees things in a very narrow view basicly if you have a penis you're a guy and if you have a vagina you're a girl, And when i get back home and rest up a little i'll take my paperwork from the doc and start getting everything changed to read female wonder if i'll have to pull down my panties to prove i'm a girl? Don't laught some of these people can be very dense and changing m2f Tgirl to female i'll get around to it as your the second person to point that out Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 01-21-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Yes, you did mention something about hating to fly. I take it that you are recovering quite well now. I'm sure your bf will be happy to see come home.
GAWD i hate airplanes if i was ment to fly i would have been born with wings, I rember George Carlin saying when two airplanes almost collide it's a near miss well bull it's a near hit, And yes everything went well and no set backs Jennifer
Old 01-21-2009
CuriousJim

Again, I wish all the best for you Jen. You definately seem much happier now you've had the operation. I can tell from comparing the smiles in your avatars (I'm pretty good at reading emotions and expressoins).
Old 01-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJim View Post
Again, I wish all the best for you Jen. You definately seem much happier now you've had the operation. I can tell from comparing the smiles in your avatars (I'm pretty good at reading emotions and expressoins).
Sorry the girl in the avatar is not me, It'll be sometime before i can use a photo showing the new improved Jennifer but look for it this summer Jennifer
Old 02-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silent_orchestra is on a distinguished road
Default Congrats on the new Vajayjay!!

Congrats, glad everything went good for you. Best wishes on the healing process.
Old 04-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rosefrany is on a distinguished road

Hi Jen, wish you the best in your recovery... I just read the post, but it would seem that by now you should be doing your first test drives
Best of success for u!
Old 04-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

michelblue is on a distinguished road

Good luck with everything! This is a very hard procedure to go through with, and I think you're very brave!
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelblue View Post
Good luck with everything! This is a very hard procedure to go through with, and I think you're very brave!
I wouldn't say i'm brave, if i was then i would have told my parents when i was very young how i felt but i hide it instead, I did what i had to do nothing more Jennifer
Old 04-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Leggmann81 is on a distinguished road

Congratulation on making your transition & best of luck!
Old 04-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sugar Daddy is on a distinguished road

I wish to congratulate you on being who you are and doing what it takes to make you feel at one with yourself. You have a lot of courage and are an excellent role model for those who may want to follow in your footsteps.