Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgirlluvver is on a distinguished road
Smile Tg-friendly nudist beaches and resorts

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

I'm not at all sure how to ask this, and I do understand that it may attract mixed responses.

So, there goes...

Has anyone been to a pre-op ts/tg-friendly nudist beach or resort, anywhere around the world?

Any nice places you've heard of or been to?
Old 12-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

I would suggest Palma de Mallorca or Plama de Menorca (Spanish islands), or possibly Mykonos (Greek island). It has been fifteen years since I was there, but they were lovely then and probably are still wonderful.

Also, I have heard that there is a large TG population in Barcelona Spain. I never got to vacation there, but I have heard that Barcelona is to Spain what San Francisco if to the U.S.A. Farther south (from Barcelona) on the Spanish coast is Torremolinos. I have been to the nude beaches there, did not see any TG's but I was there in the off season.

IF YOU GO ANYWHERE, remember that the OFF season is cheaper, for a reason... the "off season" is when there are fewer people, so you have nice uncrowded beaches... but it is NOT as much fun because you don't get to party nearly as much, and all the beautiful TG's have gone back home.
Old 12-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Haulover Beach, Miami?

I left Miami in 2000, but when we lived there Haulover Beach in North Miami Beach was a popular nude beach. I saw quite a few T/G people there too.

You may want to check some of the Gay/Lesbian/TG friendly travel sites for more current info.