Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jgcjer is on a distinguished road
Question First Time Jitters

Lookin for a TS to get me over this
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgcjer View Post
Lookin for a TS to get me over this
What's there to be nervous about? Speaking just for me i'm just like any other woman for the most part, I think and react like any woman would so take a deep breath and relax i'm sure you have been around women before Jennifer
Old 11-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Yes

Lately I have an urge to suck cock and taste what it's like. I have a wife but I'm into trying new things.
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lately I have an urge to suck cock and taste what it's like. I have a wife but I'm into trying new things.
Nothing wrong with trying new things, Buthow does your wife feel about it? Jennifer
Old 11-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

She does not know. It's better that way. I will try to fulfill my fantasies secretly.
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
She does not know. It's better that way. I will try to fulfill my fantasies secretly.
Becareful a trick like that could hurt or end your marriage, How does she feel about girls like me? Try showing her a DVD or photo and just guage her reaction you may be surpised, Jennifer
Old 11-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

What do you mean by jitters ?

Whats your relationship with your wife ? Long term marriage with good relationship ?

I have been through this......see my 'nervous' posting.

In my own case I can shut the experience in a box without guilt or remorse. I dont crave any relationship with a TS/Shemale, for me it is an intimate massage, no love.

Also, I thought what my reaction might be like if my wife announced she was of to see a woman who was dressed like a guy for some lesbian activities.......phew, I would probably pay to watch that !!

Only you truly know how you handle these things. I used to know a guy that was always after women for what he described as 'just sex'. He always ended up in some sort of relationship with them and started to get love sick. If you are like that, the sort of total romantic that falls for every woman, then you might find it difficult to seperate the physical from the emotional.