Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question Are Ladyboys more feminine than Females?

Are ladyboys/tgirls more feminine and sexier than the modern girl.

Call me an old fashion sexist, but i love my women how they used to be.
Polite, caring and respectful to their man, she stayed at home looking after the home and then her man when he came back from work.
She did everything to please him, she spent a long time taking care of herself trying to look as pretty, feminine and sexy as possible, all for her man, he was her world.

Now it seems the man is last, she wants a career for herself, buys ready made meals so she doesn't have to cook.
She dresses in jeans and tshirts when at home and only dresses up for work or for herself, not her man.
She dose most things for herself and seems to have little respect anymore for her man.

The man is expected to know exactly how to pleases her in bed, exactly where all her erogenous zones are.
Hes got to be macho but have a feminine side, hes got to be clean and well dresses and smell good but can't be seen to be vain.
Women want a confusing mix of the perfect new modern thinking man and the old macho type man.
We seem to be expected to be everything at once, seems there's a lot of pressure on us men to be the perfect slaves, with women doing just as they please.

Now I'm not saying this is every woman or its all this extreme, but i think a lot of men see things this way now, and I'm not saying it should all be like it used to be, but i think things have gone too far away from the old fashioned lady and femininity, we need a little back.

I'm lucky my girl likes to pamper me, but i know a lot of men are left out a little.
So maybe this rise in interest in ladyboys is fuelled a little by the idea that tgirls might be more feminine than females.
After all thay go to a lot of trouble and time in making themselves as feminine and sexy as possible for men.
Maybe they would concentrate on looking after their man more, mabey thay feel the need to be more feminine, more like a full-on woman.
We Shemale lovers know that some tgirls do look sexier and act more like girls than girls do.
So would they be more like girls used to be, sexier, wanting to please her man more, more feminine than girls are now?
Or is this just my imagination working overtime again.

Last edited by tlover; 09-21-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

t.j can only hope to improve

Mate I hear you! U've got a very valid point, but its all about finding the right woman. No good time girls, and if it comes inform of a t-girl then so be it!
Old 09-22-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.j View Post
Mate I hear you! U've got a very valid point, but its all about finding the right woman. No good time girls, and if it comes inform of a t-girl then so be it!
I'm not sure there are many girls left like that now, most girl minds have been corrupted by the medias modern thinking woman image.
Old 09-22-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

darkways has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Like the book says men are from mars, women from venus. Two different plants. To me a woman is full of contradictions. She will talk to you telling you what her problems are and then ask you for help. Just give a suggestion and she'll turn on you and say something like, "you don't understand or you didn't here what she was saying." But just sit there like a knot on a log and say "you'll figure something out" Then you understand. But a shemale which to me is the modern woman relates on the same level as we do. Whether its because how females are today, is why there is such an appeal towards men leaning towards shemales more, not sure. Could also be that we can act on our desires w/out anyone knowing.
Old 09-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Yes, my friend: ladyboys are the real females. They WANT be feminine (and not only sexy...). Their femininity is so devastating that women, compared with shemales, seem really insipid.
Old 09-24-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
Yes, my friend: ladyboys are the real females. They WANT be feminine (and not only sexy...). Their femininity is so devastating that women, compared with shemales, seem really insipid.
Unfortunately some women seem to have lost the capability or know how to be truly feminine, and think somehow that parading and flaunting their sexuality with no subtlety whatsoever is all it takes to be feminine.
Old 09-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

It seems incredible, but ladyboys are usually more gracious, graceful and fascinating than women. In a word: they are more feminine. Many women confuse femininity with sex-ostentation and, the worst thing, with vulgarity.
Old 09-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

darkways has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The one thing about women is they are full of contradications. They want a man that's confident but yet they want him to do what they say. When it comes to sex they want the man to take charge but only the way they want it to be. They want men to know who they are but yet won't let you in. They want to control every aspect of a man. I found being with the few shemales I've been with is you can relate to them and they'll listen. They understand your goals better cause theres are closely the same. Also women when it comes to sex has to be stimulated emotionally. Whereas a shemale it doesn't take much in that eye contract or touch of a hand. And if you speak of something you'd like to try if she doesn't want to do it she's not gonna think less of you. Shemales to me a certainly superior
Old 09-24-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nonoaqzsed is on a distinguished road

may be they are more attractive and more lucious
Old 09-24-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkways View Post
The one thing about women is they are full of contradications. They want a man that's confident but yet they want him to do what they say. When it comes to sex they want the man to take charge but only the way they want it to be. They want men to know who they are but yet won't let you in. They want to control every aspect of a man. I found being with the few shemales I've been with is you can relate to them and they'll listen. They understand your goals better cause theres are closely the same. Also women when it comes to sex has to be stimulated emotionally. Whereas a shemale it doesn't take much in that eye contract or touch of a hand. And if you speak of something you'd like to try if she doesn't want to do it she's not gonna think less of you. Shemales to me a certainly superior
Yes women can be very confusing creachers full of contradictions, and the emotionally stimulation that a woman needs most times before sex can be very frustrating, a lot of the time i need sex and i just can't be bothered with all the reassuring - i love you - your beautiful - your the only one for me etc etc ego boosting it needs hours before hand, and i just end up frustrated.
The more work you put in beforehand the better the sex, but sometimes/most times i just want the sex now!
Presumably tgirls would be much more responsive much quicker, less fragile, and probably more sexually active than woman.
This would be a big bonus.
Old 09-26-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

padeligne can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Yes women can be very confusing creachers full of contradictions, and the emotionally stimulation that a woman needs most times before sex can be very frustrating, a lot of the time i need sex and i just can't be bothered with all the reassuring - i love you - your beautiful - your the only one for me etc etc ego boosting it needs hours before hand, and i just end up frustrated.
The more work you put in beforehand the better the sex, but sometimes/most times i just want the sex now!
Presumably tgirls would be much more responsive much quicker, less fragile, and probably more sexually active than woman.
This would be a big bonus.
As far as my experience goes, ladyboys can be as fastidious and as difficult as females. They can be even more difficult! Ladyboys that work in the sex industry can be very easygoing about sex, but other ladyboys need as much foreplay and as much flattery as any other female.
Some alas, can be as bitchy as any female bitch.
But ladyboys are more feminine than the contemporary female, that's for sure. Maybe we are now the privileged witnesses of the birth of a new and better sort of females, the ladyboys... The females themselves will probably split in those females that want to be good mothers (very laudable) and those
females that try to be "contemporary'' and will all end up as some sort of he-girls.
Closed Thread