Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-29-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default TS Women as Tops

Just trying to understand those trans women who like to or chose to top. My assumption is that you like/choose to top because you like it...it feels good, physically and emotionally. Your penis is obviously still functioning and you can still give and receive pleasure through intercourse.

1) Do you still feel feminine while topping? Does assuming the traditional "male role" in sex, mess with your head or bring back "bad thoughts?"

2) How do you feel about the man you are topping? Do you consider him "less of a man" because he is "allowing" you to penetrate him? Is he now considered more feminine?

3) Can this potential "role reversal" in the bedroom cause friction in a relationship?

Thoughts?
Old 10-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Would love to read some responses
Old 10-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
LOL. Me too!!
Old 10-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Topping is not my cup of tea.
Old 10-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Do you like to bottom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
Topping is not my cup of tea.
Should we assume you like to bottom? Just asking. Trying to gain a better understanding and appreciation for how trans women think and feel.
Old 10-03-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryP View Post
Should we assume you like to bottom? Just asking. Trying to gain a better understanding and appreciation for how trans women think and feel.
If you have read my contributions on this forum it will answer the first part of your question (was it a question?) .
How trans women think about your topic? Answers must come from Tgirls who are joining this Forum like for instance Fran, Mandy Mitchell, Nicolle Montero to mention some names....
Old 10-03-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I forgot to mention Tgirl GRH
Old 10-06-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I have met some girls who everything down there is off limits, I've also met some girls where they are neutral to the whole thing and I've also met other girls who love to be touched/sucked and love to fuck as well.
Old 10-06-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
I have met some girls who everything down there is off limits, I've also met some girls where they are neutral to the whole thing and I've also met other girls who love to be touched/sucked and love to fuck as well.
I've had one LTR with a trans woman. She was an exceptional lover, versatile, but preferred to top if given a choice!! Sex with her was always steamy, freaky and extremely satisfying. She taught me all about anal pleasure. And the "lines" (and roles) between masculine and feminine became completely blurred when we were together. She could have cared less about any of that. But reading many comments on this forum and others, these questions seem to come up again and again. Thanks for your response.
Old 12-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

I don't ever understand why this is such an important issue to a lot of men.
Is it perhaps the old fashioned notion that women are to be submissive to men?
Why would a man be less of a man just because a transsexual woman topped him?

Lots of women use a strap-on on other women these days.
They don't feel any less of a woman because of this.

If a man or woman likes his/her girl to have a dick......
Why would he/she deny her the pleasure of using it.
Old 12-01-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jottun is on a distinguished road

I've been with girls and been topped, I've never felt the Girl was uncomfortable with it. It's always been something thats happened after knowing each other a while.

I will be honest it was weird for me at first, especially after but I got over it pretty quick, I stopped questioning my sexuality and just started doing what I wanted and enjoyed.
Old 12-02-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by desirouspussy View Post
I don't ever understand why this is such an important issue to a lot of men.
Is it perhaps the old fashioned notion that women are to be submissive to men?
Why would a man be less of a man just because a transsexual woman topped him?

Nice response and good questions. I think for many men, allowing a woman to top them remains an issue...something they struggle with....something they would not want their friends to know about themselves....men "are supposed to top"....not enjoy being a bottom. (and yes, I enjoy being a bottom!) I do not feel less of a man as a bottom--I'm interested to hear what TS women think........

Lots of women use a strap-on on other women these days.
They don't feel any less of a woman because of this.

Good point. I think more men are also starting to realize and accept that anal play can feel pretty damn good....with some / man men allowing and wanting their GFs to peg them with a strapon......

If a man or woman likes his/her girl to have a dick......
Why would he/she deny her the pleasure of using it.
Again---I agree with this. But this can be a little touchy or sensitive with some TS women......."liking a women with a dick" may not be something they want to hear. I see other responses where some TS woman state that they only want to bottom, and do not want anyone to touch, fondle, or kiss their penis......just ignore it.....which can be a little confusing..

I guese, this is not something black and white....there are many possible responses which is one of the reasons I asked the qustions, hoping to hear how TS women feel and think.....thanks again for your response. Peace.
Old 12-02-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jottun View Post
I've been with girls and been topped, I've never felt the Girl was uncomfortable with it. It's always been something thats happened after knowing each other a while.

I will be honest it was weird for me at first, especially after but I got over it pretty quick, I stopped questioning my sexuality and just started doing what I wanted and enjoyed.
Like you, once I stopped questioning my sexuality or thinking about what others might think and focused on what I enjoyed along with my TS partner, it became a wonderful experience.......I became a bottom for a beautiful sexy TS woman who loved to top........
Old 12-10-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

I love topping a guy!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default My kind of woman!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
I love topping a guy!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. There you go girl!!! It's all good to me.........