Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-15-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Tuck Tape Panties or Commando

Before going into town dressed en femme. I ask myself what do wear underneath my dress?

Am I brave enough to go commando? Or should I tuck or tape the family jewels safely under my panties?

The solution in this hot climate rests with the likelihood of becoming sexually excited while away from home. Under normal shopping for food there would be little chance of becoming "turned on" therefore commando is often my preferred choice. However, shopping for clothing or simply going out for a meal or coffee can often present an erotic situation likely to arouse that which is best kept under some form of restraint.

This morning dressed in a short slip and pale blue cotton and viscose dress and my usual perfume I went shopping for groceries. The market was busy and I decided to have a light lunch at a coffee house. There was only one vacant table for four and I sat there waiting for service.My coffee and chocolate cake was delicious. Two young ladies asked if they could join me and soon we were chatting. They were students in town to conduct a survey assignment. I agreed to take part in the survey anonymously. Was I married- No. Had I ever been married- No but then the next question shook me. When had I last masturbated? I paused and said - Last night in bed. They both giggled. I said. What is so funny? They said - That was the first positive answer they had received. I then asked them when had they last masturbated. They said - we do not masturbate. I said- well no more questions on that subject please. They left.

The waitress who had heard most of our conversation said there had been complaints from customers about inappropriate questions from university students. I said I would not complain, it was just a student p[rank.

It was then that I became aware of a young attractive lady sitting at a table facing me who was displaying more thigh than you would expect. Her dress crept higher and higher until her flashing white silk panties were visible between her legs and flashing like a neon sign. She left soon after.

By then,my dick was awake and a bulge appeared that would cause some embarrassment if I stood up to leave. It took four coffees and an hour before I dare leave, but aware that next time I sit in a coffee house I must not be a -la -commando. It may feel very cool, but circumstances can arouse that which is best not aroused in a public place.

But then I am tempted to ask readers - when did you last masturbate?
LOL Paula
Old 05-15-2015
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post
...But then I am tempted to ask readers - when did you last masturbate?
LOL Paula
This thread has been here for 8 hours so far and no reply yet so I'll be first.

Earlier today.
Old 05-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Following my friend ila's lead. This thread has potential. I just did about 10 minutes ago. To this...
Attached Thumbnails
15.jpg  
Old 05-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough

I have already sent a private message to Pauladunbar describing my reaction to her post. I'm hoping for a reply. Paula's comment was quite erotic with her narrative of her visit to a coffee shop.
Old 05-20-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sekretter can only hope to improve

Oh man, I've been there. Going commando in a skirt or dress may be tempting in hot weather, but definitely a bad idea if you're trying not to get clocked. Plus the danger/excitement can be enough to get you aroused if you're into that kind of thing, but it stops being funny when people take notice
Old 05-22-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default been there

Yup. Been there, done that. But I avoid getting into situations.
My favorite is going comando on hot summer nights, out into my garden wearing just my light sheer sideless minidress.
]
Old 05-26-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mussyboy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Yup. Been there, done that. But I avoid getting into situations.
My favorite is going comando on hot summer nights, out into my garden wearing just my light sheer sideless minidress.
]
Now that is an image that has got me very very hard Fran
Old 05-31-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Carla Hernandez is on a distinguished road

Nothing beats commando. Such a great feeling in a dress
Old 06-02-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

a994 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussyboy View Post
Now that is an image that has got me very very hard Fran
Me too.
Old 06-02-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sissy Maid Lucy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I only ever go commando if i'm locked in chastity - much safer!
Old 08-07-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Toyasua will become famous soon enough
Default :)

How i like is a little walk around the neighbour hood during evening wearing nothing under my dress which feels so good. I try and avoid direct contact with people.
Next what I want is to go to a dance club commando under my dress!!!
Old 08-09-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Tuck tape panties or commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisatinlover View Post
I have already sent a private message to Pauladunbar describing my reaction to her post. I'm hoping for a reply. Paula's comment was quite erotic with her narrative of her visit to a coffee shop.
Sorry if I do not reply to a comment, but delighted you took the trouble to send me a message.

I lead a very hectic life and the few minutes I do have are taken in writing to The Forum.

Last week I spent two days in Singapore, a day in Perth Western Australia and two days in Sydney New South Wales. Therefore this may explain whymy free time is limited. Incidentally I travelnow en femme with a Passport that shows "transsexual" (male/female).

Nice to know some are taking the plunge and wearing skirt or dress out in public.

Paula
Old 08-10-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default I don't masturbate anymore...

...or rarely. Like once a quarter. I'm married to a CIS woman and we have sex enough. In between, I have my rendezvous, that satisfy other urgings. it's not fun for me to masturbate. I'd rather inject my load than eject it onto my belly or shower door.