Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com

I'm Anna I'm a Femboy/Crossdresser feet beauty model, boy dressed femme with super beautiful feminine feets, and my website is the only 100% FREE feet model site. If you love beautiful feet me and my site are perfect - just incase you didnt know already hehe
ATTENTION FEET LOVERS: Hi lovers of beautiful feets. My super-super fun 'Feet Love Week' is finally up on my website. This is for all TRUE lovers of beautiful feminine feet like mine and is perfect for all sub foot slaves to take part in, and lets face it you gotta be sub to get us feet models attention hehe. I created it out of love for my own feet and other beautiful feminine feet and I want all you foot lovers to watch the video I made, which will explain more about it, and then E-MAIL me your vote on a start date for a week dedicated to beautiful feet. Of course I am the first to be aware that EVERY day should be dedicated to sexy feet hehe, but this is a special week we can create together, and really acknowledge the beauty of sexy feets. So watch the video. You have 2 WEEKS to send me your vote on a start date basically 11TH OCTOBER or 18TH OCTOBER - but watch the video for more info anyway haha. After that 2 weeks I will quickly upload a new Results video on 3rd September which will reveal the winning start date you've all helped choose.
As well as voting there are other fun things to do during the actual Feet Week and to download, including:
1: During Feet Week Girls and Gurls paint your toes RED or RUBY RED.
2: DOWNLOAD my new 'Treat My Feet' mp3 on intro page to learn how to treat beautiful feet the proper way.
3: DOWNLOAD 2 desktop wallpaper and 2 iTOUCH Anna's Feet iTOUCH wallpaper, all on intro page.

For now I'm having trouble uploading the video to my actual website so watch it on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwcTRwAlYY

E-Mail me here - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
or
fem_feet_boy@yahoo.co.uk
My new set called FOR YOU will be up in about 2 weeks also.
Remember feet lovers - Admire - Worship - Love

Last edited by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy; 09-19-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

^^SEXY FEET lovers I need your votes. watch my new Feet Love Week video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwcTRwAlYY - and join in the fun to create an unofficial week dedicated to loving beautiful feet like mine. perfect for people who go weak at the knees when they see pretty feets, help me create this. MORE info above. E-MAIL me your choice of start date. simples
Old 09-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hi foot lovers. ive re-uploaded my Feet Love Week video to my website after i realised I put the wrong dates to choose from haha and theres also now tons more info in my Diary section if you're wondering about anything.
Look our for an MP3 I am doing with a FEMALE foot model coming soon.
Old 09-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough
Default You rock! :)

I'd love to kiss your feet and suck your toes, baby! You're gorgeous!
Old 09-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for all the votes for my Feet Love Week you've sent so far. Pleaseeeee keep sending me votes on a start date for a special WEEK dedicated to beautiful feminine feet like mine. I could easily create this on my own and name a start date, but I want to get all you True sexy feet lovers and worshippers involved and help me out so keep them coming. If you wanna know more about Feet Love Week go check out my website, enter the site and click on DIARY at the top links as it now has lots of information about what Feet Love Week is and what I am trying to create... its a day foot lovers can look forward to and have fun during. Theres tons to download Free of course as my site only 100% Free feet model site. Watch the video to find out more on my website.

-Download the 'Treat My Feet' mp3, right click save target as..u know hehe
-Download iTouch Anna's Feet (haha) iTouch backgrounds
-Download desktop wallpaper to show your love for my sexy feetand sexy feet in general
-During Feet Love Week (start date willl be revealed in a videoto be uploaded 10th OCTOBER.. so it will be about a week after this date) girls and gurls with sexy feminine feet paint your toes red to celebrate the occasion
-There will be more stuff to download during the week including more wallpapers and hopefully a MP3 of me AND a FEMALE feet model... I'm also planning to do one with a young female friend of mine, PLUS a new feet worship story by a member inspired by my latest MP3 Treat My Feet. If you wanna contribute anything creative to my site just get in touch I would love to hear from you foot lovers.

If you wanna know more please e-mail me at - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - and also send your votes here. I really hope you enjoy this and love what I do on my site... new set For You coming very soon, made for and dedicated to my members and fans. xoxox

Old 10-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

HI my new set For You is finally up on my website. Please watch the video slideshow for the full effect. And thanks for everyone who voted in my Feet Love Week. You voted 18TH OCTOBER the start of the week. so... Today is the start and it will go on for a whole week every year. All info you need is on my site and also in the Result video for the Feet Love Week. Heres 2 pics from new set. Read some new fan feet stories about me on my website.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI87131112.jpg   DSCI49451.jpg  
Old 10-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey everyone, thanks for all nice words about my new set For You, it really shows how beautiful my feminine CD feet are hehe. I had bit trouble with copyright on the song i used hehe, so i had to remove the video slideshow displaying the set from my site twice haha... but i just reuploaded now using a different song to play along with the set, please watch it on my site and i hope it makes u smile. plus theres a new fan story i my story section inspired by my latest MP3 and my Feet Love Week. send me a message xxx
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Once again, thansk for all ur support and loving my beautiful girly femboy feetsies hehe. Heres 2 more pics from latest set 'For You'
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI15971.jpg   DSCI01401.jpg  
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy View Post
Once again, thansk for all ur support and loving my beautiful girly femboy feetsies hehe. Heres 2 more pics from latest set 'For You'
Looking great as usual, Anna! And you new avatar with those kissable lips ... beautiful!
Old 11-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi beautiful feet lovers. In preparation for Christmas I'm starting to send out my new FREE MistleToe Kiss Cards (a more festive version of the lipstick kiss card I do, see pic below)... Its basically a Christmas card, a present from me to you lovers of my feetsies. My feet are VERRYYY sought after so unwrapping them would be a present you'd be lucky to have teehee, but this is the next best thing.
It includes a lipstick kiss from me and a print of one of my beautiful toes... plus a piece of some tights worn by me. Some forum members have received a lipstick kiss card before, so if you want another one specially for Christmas all you have to do is E-Mail me - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - or message me here. You will need to include your Full Address including your Country and Full Name of who to send to.
Anyone who loves my feet can have one, and beleive me they are absolutely 100% FREE, just ask the people who've got one before hehe. So get your MistleToe Kiss Card from me in time for Christmas...especially if you're overseas so it allows time to arrive.
Thanks also for the praise for my new set For You, which truely shows how beautiful n girly my feets are hehe, so thanks to everyone, and go watch the video slideshow of it in my video section on my website.
If you want more info about the MistleToe Kiss Cards there is a new video in my video section to explain it more.
Kisses Anna xoxoxoxoox
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI3273.JPG   DSCI15971.jpg  

Last edited by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy; 11-07-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-07-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi beautiful feet lovers. In preparation for Christmas I'm starting to send out my new FREE MistleToe Kiss Cards (a more festive version of the lipstick kiss card I do, see pic below)... Its basically a Christmas card, a present from me to you lovers of my feetsies. My feet are VERRYYY sought after so unwrapping them would be a present you'd be lucky to have teehee, but this is the next best thing.
It includes a lipstick kiss from me and a print of one of my beautiful toes... plus a piece of some tights worn by me. Some forum members have received a lipstick kiss card before, so if you want another one specially for Christmas all you have to do is E-Mail me - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - or message me here. You will need to include your Full Address including your Country and Full Name of who to send to.
Anyone who loves my feet can have one, and beleive me they are absolutely 100% FREE, just ask the people who've got one before hehe. So get your MistleToe Kiss Card from me in time for Christmas...especially if you're overseas so it allows time to arrive.
Thanks also for the praise for my new set For You, which truely shows how beautiful n girly my feets are hehe, so thanks to everyone, and go watch the video slideshow of it in my video section on my website.
If you want more info about the MistleToe Kiss Cards there is a new video in my video section to explain it more.
Kisses Anna xoxoxoxoox
As a recipient of said Lipstick Kiss card, I can attest to how wonderfully awesome it was! I cannot wait to get the MistleToe Kiss card!
Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks everyone, I do have sexy feet yeh hehe.
Guess what I'm soooo happy cuz I suddenly got an email from DITA VON TEESE fetish/burlesque performer and former Mrs Marilyn Manson, she loves my site and feet! yay!!
Old 11-09-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks everyone, I do have sexy feet yeh hehe.
Guess what I'm soooo happy cuz I suddenly got an email from DITA VON TEESE fetish/burlesque performer and former Mrs Marilyn Manson, she loves my site and feet! yay!!
That is really cool!

I just hope it isn't a sneaky person just pretending to be her, as that just wouldn't be cool.
Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

haha no i checked that ... official email address off her website
Old 11-10-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
haha no i checked that ... official email address off her website
I figured that you would. You've got a good head on your shoulders.
Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi foot lovers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

kisses and toe wiggles Anna xoxo
Old 12-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Merry Christmas Anna!
Old 12-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

YAY! Just got over 300 website members!! Thanks foot lovers and to my members who found me on this forum.
My 1st joint MP3 feet scene with a lovely FEMALE fan and site member Debbie (beautiful feet too) will be coming in about 2 weeks and more with other female fans in new year also.
-New 'win my diary' contest (in Anna's Boutique on sidebar), FREE toe separator I worn for all who take part hehe
- Working on next set Poison Ivy now, got some yummy high heels for it hehe
Kisses Anna xoxo

Old 12-26-2010
Dark Overlord

I recently received my Christmas card from Anna. It was a wonderful early Christmas present to receive and it certainly brightened my day. Anna has so much positive energy that it was just bursting from the card.

It had a kiss from Anna inside as well as a nice ruby-red piece of her tights. It was smooth and sparkly. Very nice!

It also had a beautiful scent to it, which is certainly a wonderful addition to the card.

Thank you for sending me the card, Anna. It was very thoughtful and beautiful at the same time.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aww thanks xoxo
Old 12-29-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
aww thanks xoxo
You're welcome, Anna.
Old 12-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Happy New Year and lots of perfect toe wiggles
Old 01-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

otdog is on a distinguished road

!!!!HI Anna..
Supersexy..LOVe

cheers.. More Happy new year
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey yummy foot lovers, just letting you know its only 2 WEEKS to wait until my first JOINT mp3 with one of my female fans, Debbie. Its got a heels n hose theme at the moment, and is the first of many mp3s i will be doing with some of my feet-girl friends and fans. A new page 'Anna and Friends' will be open on my intro page to display all of the free mp3s to enjoy. Download and pretend you're at my beautiful femboy feet and a pair of female feet. Lots of interactive fun hehe.
As u know i do feet fetish in its TRUE sense, meaning for genuine affection and beautiful clean worship for feet, so strictly nothing rude hehe, so if you feet lovers have a fun scenario you think would be good for an upcoming mp3 with my many female admirers just message me and let me know. My second mp3 with Debbie is gonna be 'barefoot at the beach' with lots of sand between our yummy tootsies hehe.
Also my site is now officially 2 YEARS OLD!!! So happy Anna-versary to my site, and thanks for all the support.
Toe wiggles - Anna xoxo

Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Also my site is now officially 2 YEARS OLD!!! So happy Anna-versary to my site, and thanks for all the support.
Toe wiggles - Anna xoxo
Happy "Anna-versary" (although it's really more of a birthday; if your name was Bertha you could make a pun out of that, instead).
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

haha veryyy good xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Happy "Anna-versary" (although it's really more of a birthday; if your name was Bertha you could make a pun out of that, instead).
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Hey im Anna a femboy foot fetish model. ive just added my new set Rock Chick on my site, plus a slideshow vid with music to accompany the set. theres also a new Anna in Chains video. heres just 2 of the pics from Rock Chick. kisses anna xox
Hi anna thanks for the email.
I sent you a reply
Old 01-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hey yummy foot lovers, just letting you know its only 2 WEEKS to wait until my first JOINT mp3 with one of my female fans, Debbie. Its got a heels n hose theme at the moment, and is the first of many mp3s i will be doing with some of my feet-girl friends and fans. A new page 'Anna and Friends' will be open on my intro page to display all of the free mp3s to enjoy. Download and pretend you're at my beautiful femboy feet and a pair of female feet. Lots of interactive fun hehe.
As u know i do feet fetish in its TRUE sense, meaning for genuine affection and beautiful clean worship for feet, so strictly nothing rude hehe, so if you feet lovers have a fun scenario you think would be good for an upcoming mp3 with my many female admirers just message me and let me know. My second mp3 with Debbie is gonna be 'barefoot at the beach' with lots of sand between our yummy tootsies hehe.
Toe wiggles - Anna xoxo

Hello Anna!

I was beginning to wonder where you had gone off to. I'm glad to see you back.

Congratulations on your 2-year anniversary.
Old 01-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:

hi all, ive got some new stuff on my site, 2 new videos, cute girly socks and unwrap my feet for xmas, and theres a new set called Flutter as well as a slideshow video with music to accompany the set that id love everyone to watch. here r some new pics from the Flutter set. xoxox
i just want to kiss your feet while you wiggle them on my lips. i like them a little moist too
Old 01-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Here's what my lipstick kiss cards look like, with a toe-print inside
thats a good idea. i should try that out too with the toe print
Old 03-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi my TLB forum feet pixies. Thanks for all the birthday wishes I've got a load of emails. I'm 25 today.
As for news about future stuff well I'm working on my next picture set called Poison Ivy which already features, I think, one of most beauitful pics of (any) feet u will see, showing if ur looking for beautiful CD feet I'm ya gurl hehe.
And the MP3s featuring some of my female fans will be out in next couple weeks as I've had laptop set backs doh haha. The mp3s will be interactive and breaking barriers for t-girl/female feet fetish. Fans can download and imagine themselves at my feet and in the company of some ofvmy female admirers.
Hope u enjoy
Lots of toe wiggles Anna xxxxxx
Old 03-04-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hi my TLB forum feet pixies. Thanks for all the birthday wishes I've got a load of emails. I'm 25 today.
As for news about future stuff well I'm working on my next picture set called Poison Ivy which already features, I think, one of most beauitful pics of (any) feet u will see, showing if ur looking for beautiful CD feet I'm ya gurl hehe.
And the MP3s featuring some of my female fans will be out in next couple weeks as I've had laptop set backs doh haha. The mp3s will be interactive and breaking barriers for t-girl/female feet fetish. Fans can download and imagine themselves at my feet and in the company of some ofvmy female admirers.
Hope u enjoy
Lots of toe wiggles Anna xxxxxx
Dang. Sorry for the late birthday wishes, Anna.

Happy (belated) Birthday, Anna!!!
Old 04-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi true foot lovers! Its been a while so I thought I'd give a lil update. Well I've been super busy working on next set Poison Ivy, or rather trying to work on it hehe as homelife keeps me busier. I can promise it has some of the most beautiful feet pictures ur gonna see so far, showing if you love beautiful crossdresser feet I'm ya gurlie teehee. The MP3s with female fans and feet models are coming soon, and go check out this pic taken by a beautiful (and shy) FEMALE fan of mine, 'Ayanami', which is also on my website in some new picture folders... she MAY be doing an interactive feet worship MP3 with me if she finds a way to record her voice haha.
also my diary contest/story contest ends at the end of MAY now
Attached Thumbnails
221630_124837290927012_100002022248931_168001_8062812_n.jpg  
Old 04-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hi true foot lovers! Its been a while so I thought I'd give a lil update. Well I've been super busy working on next set Poison Ivy, or rather trying to work on it hehe as homelife keeps me busier. I can promise it has some of the most beautiful feet pictures ur gonna see so far, showing if you love beautiful crossdresser feet I'm ya gurlie teehee. The MP3s with female fans and feet models are coming soon, and go check out this pic taken by a beautiful (and shy) FEMALE fan of mine, 'Ayanami', which is also on my website in some new picture folders... she MAY be doing an interactive feet worship MP3 with me if she finds a way to record her voice haha.
also my diary contest/story contest ends at the end of MAY now
Thanks for the update Anna!
Old 05-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi foot lovers. Just wanted to let u all know I will be adding a NEW one-off SCREAM movie inspired picture to show a GLIMPSE of the 4-inch stiletto black velvet heels i will wear for next set (pic NOT part of the Poison Ivy set)
Some of my fans know ive wanted to do a Movie inspired picture set for a while, but im super busy so dont get the time nowadays, so this one-off pic will go into a folder on my site called FOOTLOOSE: ANNA AT THE MOVIES and every few weeks i will try to add a new picture based on a movie.
hope u enjoy xxx
ps, if anyones on Facebook add me and keep in touch
http://www.facebook.com/Girlyfeetboy

femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk

xxx
Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just a lil piccy i took last night. My feet are HIGHLY sought-after and if you like beautiful feet i'm ur gurl hehe. If you wanna FREE pair of my worn socks that my perfectly beautiful girly footsies have been inside just send me an E-Mail and I will send you a worn pair as soon as possible. I send a LOT of these out so let me know and I will have some ready for you.
femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
join me on Facebook also
http://www.facebook.com/Girlyfeetboy

Toe Wiggles, Anna x
Attached Thumbnails
228155_214152005276244_100000443398126_792291_5483361_n.jpg  

Last edited by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy; 05-10-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

http://annasfeetfriends.tumblr.com/

GREAT news foot lovers! I've finally got around to starting a NEW Feet Friends blog, where I will of course show off MY feet AND the feet of some of my FEMALE feet model friends/fans and admirers. This is truely unique and super fun. I'm well known among the female models and have tons of female fans who adore my feetsies, so this is a unique place to showcase some of them... like a Network of us feet models... Feet Friends hehe. Some models will gimme pics of them from their websites to post and other female fans from, say, Facebook, will take pictures specially for me to post, some feeturing my name in the picture hehe. Links back to their sites will also be shown.
At the moment I'm only showing my pictures so people can get to know me, then I will gradually add some pics now n then of my female friends etc. THIS is foot paradise, especially with MY feets involved teehee.
I LOVE the beautiful foot world I'm a part of and I'm super proud to be in it.
Toe wiggles to all... dont be shy to say hi.

Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WINNER OF 'BATTLE OF THE PRETTY FEET' CONTEST ON FACEBOOK!

After a week long vote I WON the contest and have gained title of Prettiest feet hehe. I was the only boy involved beating ALL female competition hehe.

xxx
Old 08-08-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
WINNER OF 'BATTLE OF THE PRETTY FEET' CONTEST ON FACEBOOK!

After a week long vote I WON the contest and have gained title of Prettiest feet hehe. I was the only boy involved beating ALL female competition hehe.

xxx
Congratulations Anna!

As if there was ever any doubt! I've always known that you've had the prettiest feet I've ever seen.
Old 11-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wow sorry been a while foot pixies I just a busy gurlyboy teehee
Well my feet were voted PRETTIEST on Facebook hehe
If ur on facebook add my NEW account - search Anna Feets
If ur a fan of my uniquely beautiful and officially some of the worlds most beautiful and sought after feet then MAKE SURE ur in regular mail contact showing ur love for my stunning feet as often as u can
femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk

Exciting news!!! My feet are extremely beautiful n very sought after as u know and being so well known in the feet world allows me to do some very groundbreaking projects. So how about this.
Pass My Socks: Soon I will be wearing several pairs of my socks and I will then post to a FEMALE model fan of mine who will then wear MY socks also. She then mails them back to me and some if my fans can WIN socks worn by my amazing Crossdresser feet AND her female feet.
This is a first in foot fetish and just one of a few groundbreaking things I have planned with some girl fans of mine.
Any females here wanna join in just mail me.
Ok my pixies mail me regularly. My feet r amazing so I like to know they get the proper love n worship from my fans often.
Lots of Toe Wiggles to u
Love Anna
U can always fine me in facebook my hotmail and my website
Old 11-14-2011
Dark Overlord

Very exciting news indeed! Congrats Anna!
Old 02-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Been gone too long

Hi all my foot fans from the ladyboy forum, its Anna and I thought I would update you all as I have been gone way too long. Well, I've always been around and these feet are still beautiful but life has got busy in the past few years so I haven't been able to do much content.
Firstly I have a NEW website www.girlyfeetboy.com so please add that to your favourites and secondly I am on Instagram http://instagram.com/anna_girlyfeetboy so please follow me there.
I will be releasing some unreleased videos soon on my youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/girlyfeetboy and I also have Vine if you want to follow me there and check out some new clips https://vine.co/u/1227669220343857152
Here's a few new pics. Hope to hear from you - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk
Attached Thumbnails
4c43039c856f170efc61d7bd15cff272.jpg   b3cc6e882ca41e3e60ca40e3af311753.jpg   c342215008ed165e1fe70b03361efc78.jpg  

Old 01-09-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I'm back

Hey fans and friends. I've been away busy with life but hope to get back to doing new content now and then. I am making a new website also. Here's a NEW photo.. better quality on my sites below. Contact me on the addresses below.

girlyfeetboy@gmail.com

http://instagram.com/anna_girlyfeetboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/girlyfeetboy

Twitter @girly_feet_boy

www.facebook.com/annasfeetsies
Attached Thumbnails
LogoLicious_20180109_220723-604x453.jpg  
Old 03-16-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hi guys

Hi guys. Im very much back full time with lots of new content. There are 3 pre made pic sets available to buy (see attached pics for 1 pic from each set) thats 17 pics total for £5 and there will be a few more to come. There are a few new videos on my youtube and 30 plus shot ready to upload now and then. Another thing I do now is take paypigs so I do online chat sessions for anyone wanting a naughty chat and who likes to donate paypal money - min £10 for straight forward sex chat about my feet. I will drain your cash then your balls. All donations help to getting me new website. Message me at girlyfeetboy@gmail.com

http://instagram.com/anna_girlyfeetboy

http://twitter.com/girly_feet_boy

Attached Thumbnails
Bubbles4.jpg   SlippersandFlippers5.jpg   StrawberrySocks1.jpg  

Old 03-16-2019
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Anna. It's good to see you again.
Old 03-17-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Welcome back, Anna. It's good to see you again.
thank u hunni x
Old 01-27-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi guys. I keep forgetting I have this forum and then forget my password!

So, I'm very much fully back with a TON of new content and a lot to buy.
Those who know me know I did like to keep it clean but I have introduced a lot of naughty pornographic things into my modelling now such as cyber sex chat which you guys can buy by donating to my paypal as well as that I love receiving cum tributes. If you send me a cock pic please write my name on yr penis or on paper so its worthwhile... I'm worth some effort! hehe

So for those interested in purchasing my content and supporting me you can buy 133 premade pics from 2019 for £10 and 6 premade sexually suggestive vids for £10, both £15 together. I've attached some to see. The videos wont go on my youtube. Dropbox links.

You can also buy my new Vintage Anna collection which is 14 unreleased videos I filmed in 2008/09 (22 mins long) AND 59 lost/unseen pics from that era for only £18. These videos include a sequel to Cute Girly Socks and Bath Legs Tease and bare soles simulated footjob movements, me humping my pillow and much more. Dropbox links.

As well as these you can also buy a 4 page hardcore fan comic book with front and back covers in PDF format. Gets more hardcore by each page. Love having cartoon hentai art of me so if anyone does this get in touch.

And I sell cyber sex £10 minimum which I love doing with fans and smelly socks £10 uk and £15 overseas... £5 sale on now!

Please go subscribe to my youtube which I try upload every week. LOTS of new stuff to see there free https://www.youtube.com/user/girlyfeetboy

Follow my Twitter for lots of fun stuff, new pics, freebies and fan cocks and cum tributes at http://twitter.com/girly_feet_boy

I have a pornhub account to show my cum tributes from fans. Pick a photo and feel free to send me one https://www.pornhub.com/users/girlyfeetboy

Instagram isn't worth mentioning as I am always deleted!!!

EMAIL me at girlyfeetboy@gmail.com

PAYPAL http://paypal.me/girlyfeetboy

I have also built a new website which is both desktop and mobile ready. I lost my old website because I couldnt afford it so please donate to help kick it off, monthly running and store option so I can sell items. Hopefully with help it will go live soon.

Here's some pics to enjoy. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Attached Thumbnails
FACES 4U 7.jpg   MEMBER THANK YOU 8.jpg   CAKEANDTREATS4.jpg  

FANSIGN3.jpg   TEDDYTRAMPLE1.jpg   anna's.jpg  

Old 03-01-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Youtube Channel

Lots of new videos. Email me to buy 20 premade videos that will not go on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/c/girlyfeetboy
Old 02-13-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Video Channels

Hi sexy guys and gurls.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for regular foot fetish videos of my pretty femboy feet. Lots of food crushing videos.

Also sub to my X Hamster and X Videos channels, I post fan cum tributes there and will post some dildo handjob videos soon. Send me your cum tribute if you want it to go into a video. Pick one of my sexy photos and empty your balls onto it.

https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/girlyfeetboy

https://xhamster.com/users/girlyfeetboy

LOTS of unseen content to buy, 20 unseen videos for only £10 deal. Dropbox links will be sent after pay. If you have loved my feet for a long time you GOTTA own these. Email me at girlyfeetboy@gmail.com
Old 04-28-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default X Hamster

Hi guys, go follow my X Hamster for cum tribute videos from fans as well as future dildo handjob video from me.

https://xhamster.com/users/girlyfeetboy

Twitter https://twitter.com/girly_feet_boy