Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much Ila for doing this.
I personally really hate those fake threads, bit if some people want to mess with some graphics software on their own to share with some people AWAY from this forum that is fine.

I do wonder how many photos that are posted as genuine that really are faked. It is so easy to do and gets done a lot. Like most photos of Oprah) :-)
Old 12-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Riovacation is on a distinguished road

Great! I'm a new member and fakes suck. The real deal is what it should be about.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photoshop

Photoshop can often make it very difficult to determine if the pic. has been altered. Good examples are the shemales in Russia on the Dosug site, most of them appear to be heavily photoshopped. A good approach is to get more than one pose at different angles if you suspect photoshopping. A photoshopper is not likely to attempt to photoshop several shots of the same image.
Old 04-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transfan85 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to transfan85 Send a message via Yahoo to transfan85

I get totally pissed off when I see an airbrushed cock on an obvious gg. I like ladboys because they are more than chicks.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riovacation View Post
Great! I'm a new member and fakes suck. The real deal is what it should be about.
I love your avatar riovacation, who is she?

Last edited by dauls; 07-10-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: merge posts
Old 04-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lemage is on a distinguished road
Default good descision.

they should be banned, i agree with the legal thing aswell but mostly its degrading to actual ts' , not really a turn on and cause the people in the pictures alot of hurt.
Old 07-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JayDee69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love those shemale fakes. dont know why these threads are locked tbh
Old 07-01-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee69 View Post
I love those shemale fakes. dont know why these threads are locked tbh
Read this thread and you will find your answers.
Old 07-19-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default What makes a fake?

What makes a fake.
I've seen lots of pictures of Danielle Foxxx with a penis, but I'm pretty sure she has a vagina. which one is the fake?

Most pictures are photo shopped to some degree. If the photo is clearly identified as fake, Eyes or groin what difference does it make.

If you get naked for a picture I believe you have some degree of expectation that all sorts of stuff will be done with and to it.

If you are famous enough to have people recognize your face, I would argue this is just one of many things in today's society that come with the price of fame. You can't pick and choose.
Old 07-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by postopadmirer View Post
What makes a fake.
I've seen lots of pictures of Danielle Foxxx with a penis, but I'm pretty sure she has a vagina. which one is the fake?

Most pictures are photo shopped to some degree. If the photo is clearly identified as fake, Eyes or groin what difference does it make.

If you get naked for a picture I believe you have some degree of expectation that all sorts of stuff will be done with and to it.

If you are famous enough to have people recognize your face, I would argue this is just one of many things in today's society that come with the price of fame. You can't pick and choose.
The point you make about getting naked or famous may be true, but that neither makes it right to create FAKES or to post them. And the site owner has made a reasonable, supportable decision.

As for Danielle Foxx, pictures of her with a penis pre-date her surgery, at which point she got the vagina she had always wanted.
Old 08-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jongos has a little shameless behaviour in the past

don't want fake pics, no fun at all.
original make pics last longer
Old 11-11-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jbradhall24 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to jbradhall24
Default I agree

I agree with her. However, does this mean that captions are not allowed either?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
I fully support this move. I think it is insulting to those women to post pictures of them with a Photo Shopped dick on em. Besides, there are plenty of pics of the real McCoys on the net, who needs fakes.
Old 11-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbradhall24 View Post
I agree with her. However, does this mean that captions are not allowed either?
By what logic could one agree as you posted and then think, from your own personal perspective, that captioned pics are okay? I'd really like to read that argument.

(I see you posted a fake in the captioned pics thread ...)
Old 04-03-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Fakes

I don't like fakes. Fakes are meant to deceive and arouse in an unnatural way.

I hate being deceived. However what ever turns you on, that is your business and not mine.

The worst about fakes is when you waste my time, when all the time you are trying to deceive. Therefore advertise each picture and video as fake so that descering people can chose not to open the picture, video or site.
Old 08-14-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Fakes threads have created too many problems for the site due to questionable posts. Therefore fakes threads will no longer be allowed on this site. All existing fakes threads have been closed.
thank you for this decision