Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

txlovinshemales will become famous soon enough
Default Got any tips for a want to be cd?

whats up out there i have recently just been getting into dressing up anybody have any tips for me as far as make goes and how to cover up my more manly features?
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Hi,
There are probably tons of websites to give advice, but I think you should check out the books "Making Faces" and "Face Forward" by Kevin Aucoin.
Both seem really great at basic make up and Face Forward actually has several transformations.(male/females becoming famous models or stars)
Anyway, just a thought. Check out a bookstore or library.
Most guys are pretty bad at makeup in the beginning-it can take years to learn that less is more, subtle is sexy, and how to use your own features to best advantage. (or find a friend thats good at it and can teach you)
Good luck, and have fun!
VL
Old 06-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BellaBellucci is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BellaBellucci

Check out TS-Roadmap.com. It's the standard for many girls and has links to other sites, including a few CD sites I believe.

~BB~