Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-25-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wantshemalewife has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default My shemale girlfriend

Hi everyone. I just want to say I am madly in love with this shemale I met online a few months ago from the philippines. We talk everyday for at least 4hours and we masturbate together and stuff like that. I plan to go visit her in a couple months and stay with her for a whole month. I am wondering what you guys think if after that month I really do want to be with her forever if I should get married to her? I love her so much and want to marry her, but after I get there and see her in person for a month I will know for sure. How should we get married and if we do, I want it to be a marriage between opposite sex, not same sex marriage. What are your guys' thoughts on this? I appreciate any comments. Thank you.
Old 09-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kamsutra has a spectacular aura aboutkamsutra has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantshemalewife View Post
Hi everyone. I just want to say I am madly in love with this shemale I met online a few months ago from the philippines. We talk everyday for at least 4hours and we masturbate together and stuff like that.
nice man, and I never found any one :-(

Quote:
I plan to go visit her in a couple months and stay with her for a whole month. I am wondering what you guys think if after that month I really do want to be with her forever if I should get married to her? I love her so much and want to marry her, but after I get there and see her in person for a month I will know for sure.
If you love her and she surely loves you, I think you should get married. dont' get late or think too much (If you both are in love), it is very difficult to find an understanding partner.

Quote:
How should we get married and if we do,
I don't know the legal aspects of your country. you can use Internet for that. I think you will get some help and basic idea about that.

Quote:
I want it to be a marriage between opposite sex, not same sex marriage. What are your guys' thoughts on this? I appreciate any comments. Thank you.
Well, as i said, if you want to marry, ask her and if she agrees that she is in love with you, marry her ....... don't forget to send me wedding card ;-) ( just scan the wedding card and send me

nice couple you will make