Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold
Default 9/11 Ten Years Later

Today is the tenth anniversary of September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks. I salute the NYPD, the FDNY, the Armed Forces of the United States in Afghanistan and the cool dudes in the Seal Team Six that raped Osama bin Laden's face with NATO ammunition. NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.
Attached Thumbnails
9-11_tribute.jpg  
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

There is an interesting article at Aljazeera regarding Bin Laden.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/as...334167663.html
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
Today is the tenth anniversary of September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks. I salute the NYPD, the FDNY, the Armed Forces of the United States in Afghanistan and the cool dudes in the Seal Team Six that raped Osama bin Laden's face with NATO ammunition. NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.
Kaiti I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments on this 10th anniversary of those despicable terrorist attacks. Respect and admiration to all first responders and to those that keep the world safe from terrorism. My prayers also go out to all of the families who lost loved ones
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Well said Kaiti. My deepest respect to all those people too

I've been watching the memorials this morning. Very moving. Joe Biden gave a great speech at the Pentagon. I'll never forget that day...
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She is our beacon in search of a better world.
Attached Thumbnails
cartoon110909_full_600x400.jpg  
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post

I'll have to load up a proxy before I click that link. DHS watches people who visit those sites.
Old 09-11-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post

It's somewhat of a biased article. It's certainly understandable why the US would not have been interested in the option put forth by the Taliban (provided that that option was even offered to the US). Any trial as proposed by the Taliban would have been biased in favour of bin Laden.
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'll have to load up a proxy before I click that link. DHS watches people who visit those sites.
DHS? Department of Homeland Security?

Oh great, just what I needed: a reason to be paranoid.

I hope that's not true.
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
DHS? Department of Homeland Security?

Oh great, just what I needed: a reason to be paranoid.

I hope that's not true.
Al Jeezra is a terrorist affiliated "news" website that is heavily biased against the US and Israel. Al Jeezera is the go-to news company for groups such as Al Qaeda. Visiting their site makes you a terror suspect.
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Al Jeezra is a terrorist affiliated "news" website that is heavily biased against the US and Israel. Al Jeezera is the go-to news company for groups such as Al Qaeda. Visiting their site makes you a terror suspect.
I think this is extremely unlikely.

Aljazeera is on public tv every day and noted US commentators contribute to it. I don't see it any more biased than Fox news.
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The fact that you went out of your way to hide your tracks as you went to visit Al Jazeer probably makes you more of a suspect
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is that really the opinion of the US government?
Old 09-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Never watch Al Jazeera, remember, different perspectives are unpatriotic.
Attached Thumbnails
sheeple.jpg  
Old 09-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No question 911 was a monstrous atrocity, however, I believe Paul Krugman is right to point out the dark side of what happened after 911.
Quote:
The Years of Shame

Is it just me, or are the 9/11 commemorations oddly subdued?
Actually, I don?t think it?s me, and it?s not really that odd.
What happened after 9/11 ? and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not ? was deeply shameful. The atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror. And then the attack was used to justify an unrelated war the neocons wanted to fight, for all the wrong reasons.
A lot of other people behaved badly. How many of our professional pundits ? people who should have understood very well what was happening ? took the easy way out, turning a blind eye to the corruption and lending their support to the hijacking of the atrocity?
The memory of 9/11 has been irrevocably poisoned; it has become an occasion for shame. And in its heart, the nation knows it.
Old 09-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Never watch Al Jazeera, remember, different perspectives are unpatriotic.
That's one way to summarize matters. A pity too, since Al Jazeera provides excellent news.

They have a Youtube channel where you can stream it freely. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish