Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Araqiel View Post
Hoo yes. I'd be excited to find a hottie like him under the Christmas tree. No mistletoe needed. He could keep me warm all night.
More of Roxy with Lexx Jammer and Chris Robin.
All 3 would make a great christmas gift....mmmmmmmmmm

All those juicy Candy Canes waiting to be licked
Old 12-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Peetlovin88 is on a distinguished road
Default holy goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmm1234 View Post
Thanks for the pics!

Here is more from Carmello. Very hard to find. Would love to see some more!
is there any more off this also is there anyone here in brisbane who wants to hook up on sunday?
Old 12-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

issonek is on a distinguished road

Andrej Pezhich, is a hot piece of ass. Wouldn't mind putting him on my fantasy to-fuck list lol.
Old 12-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

David Bowie circa 1970s. Has there ever been a prettier lad?
Attached Thumbnails
dbman1.jpg  
Old 01-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hakai99 is on a distinguished road

Nice couple...
Attached Thumbnails
eddy_lucas_015.jpg  
Old 01-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xriddl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Very hard to find. He seems to be involved with HotTwinkBoyz.
Here are some more pics.
woww she is so hot very thanks.
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Some of my favorite pretty boys part 1
Attached Thumbnails
0jghhjhj2.jpg   01ll2.jpg   02_.jpg  

03guu.jpg   3.jpg   8.JPG  

10.jpg   11.jpg   012.jpg  

Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pretty boys part 2
Attached Thumbnails
12_alexboyz.jpg   14.jpg   DSC_3164.jpg  

EB-Jessy-01-089.jpg   Gosha026.jpg   his-first-gay-sex-dustin016.jpg  

hjhj04.jpg   homoscene-miles-pride-2-12.jpg   Mark025.768x1024.jpg  

homoscene-roxy-red-2-15.jpg   preview10.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 01-12-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Removed models from Captain Outrageous, who are not "pretty boys."
Old 03-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakai99 View Post
I found only this other pic.. really turning on!
Has anyone found any other pics of this guy Andy, would love to suck his cock and eat his sweet ass.
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

whizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the rough
Default anthony @imagefap

and some more anthony.
Attached Thumbnails
1547984097.jpg   1058331124.jpg   915980054.jpg  

465383496.jpg   317806736.jpg   1763101251.jpg  

934320372.jpg   1757427461.jpg   1353443015.jpg  

Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

whizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the rough
Default cat ears @ imagefap

i dont know her name..
Attached Thumbnails
2044762053.jpg   1286283097.jpg   568243971.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 11-25-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizmercury View Post
and some more anthony.
found some more Anthony.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_lpo4fluEaX1qm5bj0o1_1280.jpg   tumblr_lpo4qbFsu71qm5bj0o1_500.jpg   tumblr_lpo4o5Kfhh1qm5bj0o1_1280.jpg  

tumblr_lpo4lrhemK1qm5bj0o1_500.jpg  
Old 05-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Misschy is on a distinguished road
Default Carmello

Quote:
Thanks for the pics!

Here is more from Carmello. Very hard to find. Would love to see some more!
This cute little pussy looks so submissive , looks like she was made for ass fucking.
Old 05-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

unclefrank can only hope to improve
Smile Oh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakai99 View Post
I didn't know him but I actually agree...
He's too much hot...
Wow... That's kinda nice right there.
Old 06-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A few recent finds..
Attached Thumbnails
004.jpg   asian_8_.jpg   842197785.jpg  

186.jpg   anal-sex-techniques-positions-gay-004.jpg   TOMMY-01_104.JPG  

Old 06-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Freedom View Post
A few recent finds..
That is Sharon in the top row, 3rd pic.
Attached Thumbnails
sharon_04.jpg   sharon_07.jpg   sharon_09.jpg  

Old 06-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aussie ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnob View Post
I'll try, but it can be hard to find good ones. Alot of guys are either too manly or are actual shemales...not that I have problem with shemale
they are all lovely, i prefer flat chested and smaller cocks but as long as you are feminine then i am happy .
Old 06-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road

Love prettyboys can't get enough of them, they are more available than ladyboys.
Old 06-26-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

funksexual is on a distinguished road

I can't stand Andrej for some reason now... don't know why. There's some way better looking androgynous models though. And Roxy's hot stuff.
Old 06-26-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

funksexual is on a distinguished road

Danila:...
Attached Thumbnails
_DanilaKovalev16.jpg   73623181.jpg   83958793_3165375_tumblr_lr2fhtScDK1ql9h78o1_500.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 06-26-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default imagefap fb-mok

this is mok
Attached Thumbnails
1895653899.jpg   19408231.jpg   641234673.jpg  

Old 09-13-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Beautiful. As long as the femboys look exactly that in sexy lingerie with a cute bum, a suckable cockette and kissable lips no worries enjoy the ride
Old 09-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Boy or femboy? Sexy as hell, that's for sure
Attached Thumbnails
16.jpg   17.jpg   18.jpg  

Old 10-25-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tunafish is on a distinguished road
Default wow

this thread is a gold mine..awesome thanks..just a problem:many of these "pretty boys" are at least traps for me so i dont consider them as boys..beyond definitions they're hot
Old 10-25-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default ??

because i'm not very into definitions and etiquette on the web,just a questions for the girls right there:somebody is calling "boys" the shemales (or ts)..that's not a bit offensive?
(sorry if i make mistakes on definitions but in real life i only use the words "transvestite or crossdresser=still a male but with female clothes","shemale or transsexual=a very large group for me","ladyboy=asian trans" and recently i've learned "trap=for me the step between tv and ts")
is it correct?
Old 10-25-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Click image to open a larger version of gay-boy-twink-fistng-anal-finger-dildo-ass013.jpg. Views: 137.

Click image to open a larger version of 206.jpg. Views: 174.

Click image to open a larger version of 0_962.jpg. Views: 175.
Old 10-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunafish View Post
because i'm not very into definitions and etiquette on the web,just a questions for the girls right there:somebody is calling "boys" the shemales (or ts)..that's not a bit offensive?
(sorry if i make mistakes on definitions but in real life i only use the words "transvestite or crossdresser=still a male but with female clothes","shemale or transsexual=a very large group for me","ladyboy=asian trans" and recently i've learned "trap=for me the step between tv and ts")
is it correct?
There is a lot of confusion and controversy over terms. The most important thing to remember is that the individual's self-identity is what matters most. In fact, it is all that matters. Hence, when people have posted models who clearly identify as women and referred to them as crossdressers, they have been corrected (and reprimanded, if the need arises).

There is a "Femboys" thread that has many of what you call "traps." It existed long before I joined this site; had I had a say in its creation, I would have argued for a different title. In fact, I would change the name of this site, since the term "ladyboy" sows such confusion (see below).

Personally, I think this "Pretty Boys" thread should have no models other than those who clearly identify as boys, but who happen to be "pretty" (which, in most cases, tends on this site to mean they have "feminine" features).

Also personally, I do not think that any model from the various sites with "ladyboy" in their name belong in this thread (e.g., the one posted just above. While it is true that "boy" is part of that characterization, it is the case that this is more a language/translation issue than it is a genuine gender identity. I submit that most Asians who call themselves ladyboys would, if they were native English speakers, not use that term. This is based only on some empirical evidence, but I am confident that it would hold under rigorous scrutiny.
Old 10-26-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

amy/cd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default static?

we can't always know how these people "self-identify" but that also raises another problem: perhaps they change how they self-identify. pictures from one time period my reflect one self-identity while pictures of the same person from another time may reflect another. how are we to sort this out?

if the model complains about how they are categorized then fair enough - if not then how do we know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
There is a lot of confusion and controversy over terms. The most important thing to remember is that the individual's self-identity is what matters most. In fact, it is all that matters. Hence, when people have posted models who clearly identify as women and referred to them as crossdressers, they have been corrected (and reprimanded, if the need arises).

There is a "Femboys" thread that has many of what you call "traps." It existed long before I joined this site; had I had a say in its creation, I would have argued for a different title. In fact, I would change the name of this site, since the term "ladyboy" sows such confusion (see below).

Personally, I think this "Pretty Boys" thread should have no models other than those who clearly identify as boys, but who happen to be "pretty" (which, in most cases, tends on this site to mean they have "feminine" features).

Also personally, I do not think that any model from the various sites with "ladyboy" in their name belong in this thread (e.g., the one posted just above. While it is true that "boy" is part of that characterization, it is the case that this is more a language/translation issue than it is a genuine gender identity. I submit that most Asians who call themselves ladyboys would, if they were native English speakers, not use that term. This is based only on some empirical evidence, but I am confident that it would hold under rigorous scrutiny.
Old 10-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy/cd View Post
we can't always know how these people "self-identify" but that also raises another problem: perhaps they change how they self-identify. pictures from one time period my reflect one self-identity while pictures of the same person from another time may reflect another. how are we to sort this out?

if the model complains about how they are categorized then fair enough - if not then how do we know?
Of course, you are correct: we can't always know. But taking some care with posts goes a long way. For instance, as I wrote, if the picture comes from "Shemale Yum" (which would be clearly indicated on the picture itself), we should assume that the model is not a "pretty boy." In addition, women with obvious breasts are not crossdressers. Yet, people have posted such pictures in this and the Femboys thread!
Old 10-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
WOW..the pretty boy in the 3rd picture is freakin HOTT
Old 10-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Farrell

it's true the only important thing is the self identity..and maybe some photos would fit better in femboys or just "shemale things" anyway if they are good no problem i think
and yes the boy is very pretty..
Attached Thumbnails
1_922.jpg   2_14.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 10-28-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littlesuzy will become famous soon enoughlittlesuzy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to littlesuzy

Quote:
it's true the only important thing is the self identity..and maybe some photos would fit better in femboys or just "shemale things" anyway if they are good no problem i think
and yes the boy is very pretty..
I think he's hot !
Old 10-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default let's go

whatever..
Attached Thumbnails
Ugo03.jpg   11.jpg   Zody03.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 10-28-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default uff

another try..for what it's worth i'll do the same moves as i've done before..
my apologies to moderators
Attached Thumbnails
6_869.jpg   4_264.jpg   6_134.jpg  

Old 10-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

Quote:
Very hard to find. He seems to be involved with HotTwinkBoyz.
Here are some more pics.
Wow well and truly hot! It's a shame the pics of this femboy are difficult to find
Old 10-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littlesuzy will become famous soon enoughlittlesuzy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to littlesuzy
Smile Oh MY !

I get so turnedon my cock is so hard rite now !
Attached Thumbnails
t28642xec17d8.jpg  
Old 10-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

When did this become a gay sex site?
Old 10-31-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i agree

Quote:
I go along with smc..
Old 10-31-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchi View Post
I go along with smc..
Very true. This thread, nor for that matter this site, is not intended for gay sex pictures. This thread is for those that match the criteria for pretty boys modelling solo or with others but without any sex.

If anyone would like to know what is the criteria for a pretty boy then search the site for pretty boy or do a search to find threads started by Tailia. The results will give you enough information to post appropriately in this thread.
Old 10-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Very true. This thread, nor for that matter this site, is not intended for gay sex pictures. This thread is for those that match the criteria for pretty boys modelling solo or with others but without any sex.

If anyone would like to know what is the criteria for a pretty boy then search the site for pretty boy or do a search to find threads started by Tailia. The results will give you enough information to post appropriately in this thread.
Thanks for posting this. I have a feeling it will have to be repeated, again and again. I hope to be proven wrong.
Old 11-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sry if it's a repost
Attached Thumbnails
131906005237.jpg   133571370518.jpg   012.jpg  

Old 11-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesuzy View Post
I get so turnedon my cock is so hard rite now !
Same here!
Old 11-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

really hot!
Attached Thumbnails
enigmaticboys-sharon05.jpg  
Old 11-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

some others..
Attached Thumbnails
135234349895.jpg   135281635750.jpg  
Old 01-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Turning on
Attached Thumbnails
135817619479.jpg  
Old 02-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tones111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Pics 1 and 2 below are of a nice pretty boy crossdresser.
Pic 3 is a pretty boy who (as far as I know) has no plans to femme-up. But don't those eyes and lips just cry out "feminize me!". Perhaps Tailia has some helpful suggestions of how to turn this cutie into a fully formed sheboy?
Pics 1 and 2 have to be the most Beautiful Femboy I have ever seen a picture of. Please can yiu tell me when I can see more pictures of her or even where I could meet her.
It is definately Love at firt site
Old 05-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Adrien Lebreton is an androgynous model
Attached Thumbnails
Adrien Lebreton3.jpg   Adrien Lebreton4.jpg  
Old 05-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ivan Rastrepin
Attached Thumbnails
Ivan Rastrepin1.jpg   Ivan Rastrepin2.jpg   Ivan Rastrepin3.jpg  

Old 05-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

van burnham
Attached Thumbnails
van burnham.jpg   van burnham 1.jpg   van burnham 3.jpg  

Old 05-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default I've never heard this language on here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
personally i think you're all nuts. i look at these pictures and feel nauseous. it's disgusting to see these freaky lil fag boys. i better not stay too long on this topic because the more i think about it the more i wanna throw up
And there is rep given out?!?! Let's be respectful. I'm not into guys at all, but sheesh. This site is about all about respect for other peoples place in the world.