View Poll Results: Pre-op or post-op?
Pre-Op 316 64.10%
Post-Op 83 16.84%
Both 94 19.07%
Voters: 493. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by caminds View Post
No offence to anybody, but i don't see the value proposition in a post-op. Best just get a genetic/born woman for a fuck, no?

I think the essence of a pre-op is the cock and feminine features, let's not beat around the bush here.

I find this to be one of the most offensive posts on this site in a very long time. It is one thing to express the opinion that one prefers the vagina of a GG over a post-op transwoman for purely sexual reasons. It is another thing altogether to refer to there being a "value proposition" with respect to post-op transwomen.

The term "value proposition" is a business term, rarely used in any other context, that refers to a promise of value delivered, and a belief that such value will be experienced, by a customer or client obtaining a product or service. Using the term "value proposition" in the context of sex with a post-op transwoman is, in my opinion, one of the most abject instances of objectification I have seen on this site. And I've seen a lot.

Shameful!

If ever there was proof of a point I've made over and over -- that words and language matter -- this is it!