Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

okanom is on a distinguished road
Default What do you feel - reactions of woman

Yesterday I went to an open air party. I am on androcur and female hormones since a few month. I think im really looking more feminine in my fache, the skin is softer and the face more rounder. My smile is more feminine since on hormones.

I think the woman do look more often at/ in may face since I look more feminine. Do you think this is because of female hormones in me ? Do you had/ have such feelings, too ?

I was eating something and stood there with 5 womans and they looked at my skin because so soft.

Every woman knows what it could be, maybe a trans, but nobody say something.
Old 08-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vampi has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think a lot of you are like a really beatifull woman.
Old 08-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Wink thoughts from an interested observer...

**Please disregard this post if you ONLY want replies from FEMALE members of this forum**

What I think about this, okanom - because you say you look more feminine (and possibly quite attractive) - is given a bit more time, AT LEAST one of these 5 women would have started to flirt with you, and then you could have used a discreet but seductive approach and gently ask her WHAT she finds so appealing, so sweet about you... Then, if you're real nice to her, she'll soon try to connect with you on a deeper, more "emotional" level... Now IF things get this far, you'll be able to tell how much "female hormones" may have helped you become "softer", more beautiful, more attractive...
Who knows? Maybe it will even reach a point where she'll declare having a serious crush on you, okanom...

Sincerely wish you the best!

Last edited by mabedzaqueen; 08-17-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: addition of a 'warning' message
Old 08-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vampi has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well, maybe those women were really impresed by your changes and they felt a good empathy with you which is vital to get them looking you well.
Old 08-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Beauty is the way you feel

They say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Indeed, that is very true. But that is an objective assessment based on a subjective feeling. What you are talking about is not at all the same. It is the perception of yourself based on your own subjective feelings. This is why we women as a group spend so much time and money on makeup and hairdos. Why do we do this ? Simply because it makes us feel better - a new person - and it follows that others will see it the same way and either be envious or complimentary - more feel-good again.

Now - Hormones. Have you ever noticed how a pregnant woman, bump and all, seems to glow ? And how other women notice it, and invariably comment with admiration and enthusiasm. And, how, curiously enough many many men find them not only sexually attractive, but also personally attractive ? Wonderful things Hormones - Natures free beauty enhancer ( not to mention pheromone provider ).

So the answer is YES. Do it. Use them sensibly with guidance, and you won't even need to ask if you are attractive !

Blessings

and a
Old 11-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samicon69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Whether the women knew or not okanom they admired and respected your beauty. I have no doubt that you will the source of much admiration (and a little jealousy) as you continue along your life-changing journey! Best wishes to you
Old 11-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default re-act

How they re-act to me? Some days they make me feel like my body is a temple. ( highly worshiped)
Other days it's more like an amusement park. ( joyful to play with but a lot of people laugh )
Old 11-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Get on your knees before the almighty Fran ...

and pray.

She demands tribute so give untill it hurts ...

the collection plate of course.
Old 12-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samicon69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Your body is a temple - YOUR TEMPLE - and if people laugh, they laugh not at you, but at their own ignorance. Be yourself, Be happy