Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ceb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Growing up: Cara Reilly(me)

I've always felt that i've should've been born a girl . I loved playing with dolls and fantasized about being a beautiful girl , growing up to be a strong woman .

When I'd steal my mom's and sister's clothes , i immediately felt something incredible . I knew I?ve wanted to be a girl for the rest of my life . I told my parents and relatives that i want to live as a girl and said that i was definitely trapped in the wrong body. I didn't want to feel depressed anymore and live a lie . I was only Eight years old when i came out . I didn't know how my family would take it . It was a harsh response

finally 2 and a half years later , my mom told me that she loved me and accepted me for who i was . Then she continued to talk and asked me if i wanted to go shopping for some girl clothes . That's the first day i felt happy and knew my life would change forever. My mom then decided to give me hormones around the age of 11. It was a new, and crazy experience .

At the age of 13, life was pretty hard because of school and getting picked on . I finally dropped out of school and became home schooled when I was 14. When I turned 16 - 17 , I went to church and a group of people came to greet me after the service and told me I was really pretty. I felt like crying because i've been waiting for a someone tell me that I was pretty. I felt like a real girl.

I really haven't had a real relationship/date since that break up a year ago. so I'm single

Now i'm focusing on my future in photog and school hopefully i'll be getting an internship soon becuase i'm graduating this semester . But I also have needs , and it's nice to have someone around when you're alone . After I get the money , I?ll get that boob job I?ve been wanting for awhile

AIM: Cutendeliciouss
EMAIL: Cutendeliciouss@aim.com
Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Sounds like things are working out now. Hope it continues working out for you. So going on hormones so early, how was the puberty? One would hope that way you were lucky enough to avoid all the crappy teen boy things, particularly unwanted hair growth. A supportive mother is great...
Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Best of luck to you w/ all you do. I wish you much happiness in life.
Old 03-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ceb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Life was rough in the beginning but now everything is slowly progressing .

AIM: Cutendeliciouss
EMAIL: Cutendeliciouss@aim.com
Old 03-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

diggysaurus is on a distinguished road

You are beautiful right now. and i want to be your lover
Old 04-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morzilleta is on a distinguished road

Wow incredible story. It would be nice that more girls dare to post them, I am sure it can help to share. I am glad to hear you have a very supporting family, who understand and help you.
And about the church people, I am sure it was kind of expected and obvious that they would say you are pretty, as you have a truly lovely "angel" face (found in churchs ).
I am glad to hear things are progressing. Hope things keep improving and your wishes come true.
I wish someday I could meet you. You are gorgeous. I think I love you.
Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Hi Cara -

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad things are progressing for you.

I see you're studying to work as a photographer. Excellent! Anytime you want to talk photography, feel free to drop me a line!

Best -
Old 04-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mally j has a little shameless behaviour in the past

your very beautiful
good luck in everything you do
Old 08-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gregg is on a distinguished road

Thank you for sharing your story you're lucky to have such an undestanding mom. I'm sure it was a giant leap for her, only a mother's love could have helped her do it. Good luck on your further transition.
Old 08-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Am I to understand that that is you in your avatar?
Old 11-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flyinghigh is on a distinguished road

very touching story! i hope you find what you are looking for and wish you all the best
Old 11-23-2010
bosbes

good to hear they accept you as you are!

and btw, if thats you in your avatar, you have a very natural sexyness going on! love the photo!
Old 12-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Drator will become famous soon enough

I couldn't even imagine what you had to go through to come out, and at such a young age. It has to be one of the toughest things to do for any trans-woman.
I'm so glad you are through all that and able to live your life the way you should and the way you choose. Trans-women are very strong women. They have to be. You will get what you want and reach your goals. You are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.