Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-27-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

webcarguytony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to webcarguytony
Smile i just can keep my knickes on

hi been posting a few pics on some local sites and seem every one wants to fuck me i meet this one guy for qwick one in the morning by time i got home i had 6 new messages aks if i was up for a meet so text back this one guy had 9" cock he send me a pic it was thick to so had bath got ready put a little skirt on no panties a samll thight top and told him to meet in a pub by me i got to the pub it was bissy so got drink and wait for my date i sat on the stoole this guy at bar was looking at me i try not flash my pussy off but little skirt i had on was rid up i had no kickers on so he had good look ather a waile the guy i was meeting call me told hes going bee lateso drunk my wine and whent to the the who was looking at asked if i wanted a drink i told yes plz may as well seen as he had good flash of me we got are drink and when back to the table he told me that i was very sexy i told himather 2 more drink i started flashing a dit more i was feeling honey i look bown at his trousers and i could see his bulge we stared talking about sex hes aks me if i like big cocks yes i told himgood he said he got up when to mens room i thinking about following him he come back he aks me if i was meet a boyfriend i told no just going meet some guy off the internet cool he said
he ask me if i seen him this guy befor no i reply and feel a little drunk i told him he send me a pic of his cock and it was big and thick he smiled and what lettle slut i was little he no it was fifth cock that week and it was only friday i ask asked bid he had big cockhe told have feel sool put my hand down and started rud his cock it seem big but wanted to see it so undid his zipper and put myhand in his pants he was big i open my legs to let had look at my very small cock and little balls i was all shaven and hes could see my pussy hes cock was hard now i feeled like right slut but i didnt care by now i was think get his cock in my mouth with out someone seeing i when down took him in my mouth yes he told thats it you dirty slut he had lovely cock i feed his hand go up my skrit you birty bitch i felt his finner go up my pussy thats my good little slut i feeled him start to cum i drunk it all and told he need take around the lane and fuck me yes he told get up i did we whent around the back of the pub and sucked he cock hard i was like dirty slut i told i need good hard fuck i pull my up he stared licking my pussy out was up against the wall legs spread hold my little soft cock and balls out of his way i was love iti deg to fuck me i didnt nned ask agin his cook was bushing agents my pussyhe stuck in right in thats slut take it you love it fucking slut you had good cock up you yes i love the cock he fuck for about 20 mins and feel him cuming i started tell his bitch make cum bump as he stared go soft up in my phone it was the guy ask were i was it seem to excite the guy who had just fucked me and get hard agin so told guy i was down the lane he told he come around and see me ok i didnt care i being fuck agin who was that slut i told him thats ok we go back yours and both fuck you the come aeen me wow you dirty slut so when back to my and had a fuckfest hope like it Attachment 242962

Attachment 242963

Attachment 242964

Last edited by webcarguytony; 12-28-2012 at 12:39 AM.