Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

elmer50 is on a distinguished road
Default shemale anal orgasm

Hi
I am new to shemales but am really turned on by the thoughts of fucking a shemale (and getting fucked). Is it possible for shemale to orgasm from anal sex without been jerked off during sex?

Just curious thanks
Old 06-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

With enough prostate massage, any man would experience orgasm. This is what happens during anal sex between a man and a shemale.
So, I think its possible for a shemale to come hands free.
Old 06-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

possible, but not easy, tho I usually only need the lightest of touches to my cock when my ass is being pounded hard to set it off shooting my load all over.
Old 06-20-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
possible, but not easy, tho I usually only need the lightest of touches to my cock when my ass is being pounded hard to set it off shooting my load all over.
do you ever squirt your load on your partner? I wouldnt be able to hold it in if a cock exploded on me

Old 11-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road
Default Anal orgasm

I would like to ask our dear Tgirls about anal orgasm. You are women born with a male body, which is a little different "wired" than female body. When you have sex with male partner, could you reach orgasm with just penetrating your anus without touching your cock? Which orgasm is more intensive, anal orgasm or orgasm you reach with your cock? Could you reach with anal penetration multiple orgasm as genetic girls? Does HRT have any influence in enjoying anal sex and reaching orgasm? How do you feel, when your partner cum inside your ass? Is is stimulating to your orgasm, make it stronger? What are your reaction, when you reach anal orgasm?

I hope my questions are not too explicit, but we males like to know, that our girls enjoy sex and that we bring them to orgasm. After all this is satisfaction for both partners.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hope, dear ladies, you are not too afraid of my questions. No male or genetic girl could answer here instead of you, this is your experience. You are girls and you have female brains. Everything about sexuality and sexual desires go through our brains and natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated. The only difference is, that you have male genitalia and you could not enjoy vaginal penetration, but only anal penetration and anal orgasm from penetration.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I hope, dear ladies, you are not too afraid of my questions. No male or genetic girl could answer here instead of you, this is your experience. You are girls and you have female brains. Everything about sexuality and sexual desires go through our brains and natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated. The only difference is, that you have male genitalia and you could not enjoy vaginal penetration, but only anal penetration and anal orgasm from penetration.
By your own admission, the questions can be answered only by transwomen. Therefore, it seems rather presumptuous of you to write that "natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated," when it is wholly possible that a transwoman could answer and say that her particular sexual desire is to penetrate rather than (or in addition to) being penetrated. Do you want to stand by your inference, by omission, that such a statement would reflect something that is not natural? I certainly hope that is not the case.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think we are not understand each other correctly. Transwoman and genetic woman are woman and have female brains, The difference is only, that transwoman are born with male body, which function different than female body and they don't have vagina, but cock. Processes in transwoman and genetic woman brains are the same, but different than in male brain. Every person is unicum and have his/her own desires and wishes. The question is only about anal orgasm, how transwoman feel it, because of this differences, she is born with, but that doesn't make her less feminine than other girls.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think we are not understand each other correctly. Transwoman and genetic woman are woman and have female brains, The difference is only, that transwoman are born with male body, which function different than female body and they don't have vagina, but cock. Processes in transwoman and genetic woman brains are the same, but different than in male brain. Every person is unicum and have his/her own desires and wishes. The question is only about anal orgasm, how transwoman feel it, because of this differences, she is born with, but that doesn't make her less feminine than other girls.
I can't speak for your understanding of what I wrote, although I think it was pretty clear. I understood exactly what you wrote. I know you are asking about anal orgasm. But you also wrote this:

"natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated"

and I am simply putting forth two things about that statement. Again, the first is that you should not presume that if these are "natural" that the it would be unnatural for a female to have sexual desires to penetrate and even impregnate. I once had a girlfriend who was all female, in every way, and who was obsessed with the thought of penetrating me. She wanted a cock so bad that sometimes during sex it seemed to consume her. She often spoke of a past girlfriend of hers who she wished she could have had a baby with. Would you say that these desires of her, a female, are not natural?

The second is that if we accept as natural that some women are born with cocks, mustn't we also accept as natural that some women who are born with cocks have sexual desires that include penetrating others with their cocks, and perhaps even impregnating them?

This is about your use of the word "natural." You use it in a way that suggests you might have just easily chosen to use "normal" -- and that, I hope, is not a path you want to go down, at least not on this site!

Ask about anal orgasm all you want, but I advise not putting your question in a context that suggests some other sexual desire is unnatural. If that wasn't your intention, it might be a good idea to retract that part of your statement.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think I get it, what you want to say. It seems it take some time to me. Improper word could change a meaning, which is not meant and I could not see it. If there is a way to change "natural" with "normal", than the meaning could be more correct.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I think I get it, what you want to say. It seems it take some time to me. Improper word could change a meaning, which is not meant and I could not see it. If there is a way to change "natural" with "normal", than the meaning could be more correct.
NO, you really don't get it. NORMAL would be an even worse word choice than NATURAL -- unless that's what you mean, in which case I think you have a lot of explaining to do to the transwomen that you call "dear" in an earlier post.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Huh, now you find me in this linguistic trap of meanings. It is hard to say which word is proper here. By biology rules of males and females are different and I just want to explain, that processes in female and male brains are different. Every person is unicum and his/her desires are natural and normal. I think this sentence must be deleted, because it could make too much harm, where it is not needed.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Huh, now you find me in this linguistic trap of meanings. It is hard to say which word is proper here. By biology rules of males and females are different and I just want to explain, that processes in female and male brains are different. Every person is unicum and his/her desires are natural and normal. I think this sentence must be deleted, because it could make too much harm, where it is not needed.
It's really quite simple. Forget the "biology rules" -- those have been subverted by the desire to assign definitiveness to gender roles. Here's what matters for our discussion. Do you want to state that a female who has the sexual desire to penetrate and impregnate is UNNATURAL or ABNORMAL, or do you accept that these desires in a female are as NATURAL and NORMAL as they are in a male? Conversely, do you accept that a male's desire to be penetrated is perfectly NATURAL and NORMAL? I hope so, because I think about being penetrated every single day, and you don't want to be suggesting that I am unnatural or abnormal, now, do you?
Old 11-04-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's really quite simple. Forget the "biology rules" -- those have been subverted by the desire to assign definitiveness to gender roles. Here's what matters for our discussion. Do you want to state that a female who has the sexual desire to penetrate and impregnate is UNNATURAL or ABNORMAL, or do you accept that these desires in a female are as NATURAL and NORMAL as they are in a male? Conversely, do you accept that a male's desire to be penetrated is perfectly NATURAL and NORMAL? I hope so, because I think about being penetrated every single day, and you don't want to be suggesting that I am unnatural or abnormal, now, do you?
It's a linguistic trap. Never ask a question with a negative in it as can be interpreted in one of two ways. The originator and receiver will most likely interpret it in opposite ways and hence also misinterpret the answer.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
It's a linguistic trap. Never ask a question with a negative in it as can be interpreted in one of two ways. The originator and receiver will most likely interpret it in opposite ways and hence also misinterpret the answer.
What trap? The OP implied by omission that something was unnatural or abnormal, and I take issue with that. He was given ample opportunity to clarify and did not.
Old 11-04-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
What trap? The OP implied by omission that something was unnatural or abnormal, and I take issue with that. He was given ample opportunity to clarify and did not.
The linguistic trap was in your question that I put in bold in the quote. You asked a question with a negative in it. A question with a negative will usually lead to confusion in the answer.
Old 11-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wxhluyp is infamous around these partswxhluyp is infamous around these parts

I LOVE the thought of a feminine person achieving orgasm exclusively through being penetrated. It is sadly a spectacle i've never witnessed of yet. I wish it was easier to orgasm via the prostate, as if the anal passage was erogenous
Old 11-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
What do you mean with "forget biology rules"? We are really talking about different things here. You talk here about personal desires and wishes. As I said, every person is unicum and all sexual desires and wishes are normal an natural. I hope we agree on this. What I'm talking about, is synchronization between body and brain. The basis for all female beings, animal and human, is maternity, for this role their bodies and brains are created and wired by nature or by God, if you are religious, the same as male bodies and brains are for paternity. So female brains and bodies are created and wired for penetration and impregnation to get children, for maternity and maternity is normal and natural for females and I hope we agree here. Genetic woman have female body and female brains, genetic male have male body and male brains. Transperson unfortunately is not synchronized and have either male brains in female body either female brains in male body. Transwoman is a woman and she feels in herself, she is a woman, because she have female brains. The point in my questions is, that her female brains are naturally wired for maternity, but male body is naturally created for paternity. I'm not talking here about what she likes in bed and if this is natural or not, but how her body compensate this difference inside her. For example if you become blind, other sensors become sharper, because body in that way try to compensate the lost of eyes. The point is if her body compensate the lack of vagina and female genitals, bay making her anus more sensitive for sexual stimulations and pleasure, because her brains and female being is wired for maternity.

About female you stated here, we have two options. One is, that it is just her sexual desire, although not very often in females, still normal and natural. The other option here is, that she is actually male inside female body. I could not say more, because i don't know her and I don't know the case.

Of course there are males, who like to be penetrated and in sexuality it is normal and natural, but their bodies and brains are still naturally created and wired for paternity. I hope you understand the difference here, about which I'm talking about.
Old 11-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Many a times i have ignored such posts, and have not replied......
I feel sorry for sosed that the question he asked was completely taken in the wrong sense, smc is being too strict at moderation. People sometimes dont get the correct word to express themselves. As far as i can understand that is what has happened with sosed. a simple PM to him 'asking him whether he meant most instead of natural' wud have sufficed ....instead of overshadowing the actual question to which sosed wanted answers, so far no one had taken offense to what sosed wrote...simple PM and he cud have reframed his question....but now after reading his last post it appears that he is frustrated with smc cornering him over his question.
Please don't create a hostile environment on this forum....let's live with peace
I urge smc who has done a lot of good moderation in the past to help maintain a friendly atmosphere here on this forum.
Old 11-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thank you, sosed, for clarifying your meaning. Thank you, Naked Freedom, for putting the exchange and my posts in perspective.

I want to make clear to that my responses to sosed were in no way aimed at setting a "trap" or "overshadowing" his question, and certainly were not aimed at creating a hostile environment. Rather, they were motivated by a militancy about ungendering that I must temper. I realize that sosed's intent was not to ungender, but the words "natural" and "normal" must be used very, very carefully. My concern is that if we start our discussions from false assumptions that I inferred from how sosed posed his question, we render the answer to be equally false. My way of approaching a post that jumps out in this way brings out the professor in me, which is often not the optimal persona for anonymous, online discussions. (It works quite well in a classroom setting, where my students see my smile and hear the tone of my voice and know I am challenging them to achieve a higher distillation of their thinking, not trying to beat them down.)

So, chastened, I will strive to take Naked Freedom's much-appreciated advice.

I would like to clarify one thing further. Naked Freedom writes that "so far no one had taken offense to what sosed wrote." One should not make the assumption that the absence of posts in the discussion means the absence of responses. I would not speak for the other moderators, but there are a number of members on this site who post infrequently (if at all) who write PMs to me about posts that raise questions for them or are disturbing in one way or another. I encourage members to post, but they do not always do so. In this case, I did receive some PMs about what sosed wrote.
Old 11-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, smc for giving a thought to my advise. I know as a moderator its ur job.
As for Sosed, as all misunderstandings have been clarified, I welcome you back to the discussion to what it actually was.
Old 11-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

footluv777 can only hope to improve

I have shot my load plenty of times just from anal stimulation. So I think a shemale could do it with just a little work. I like to be fingering and playing with somebodys anus as they cum and have the cum drip down their wet cock and down to their ass hole were I can taste the cum along with their ass jucies
Old 11-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road

I have to try reaching one myself, it sounds really fun!
Old 11-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

scott441 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic shemale licker View Post
I have to try reaching one myself, it sounds really fun!
I do have them, and sometimes I squirt, sometimes not. To me there are two spots that feel good, first is about a half inch in, and the other is deep inside, maybe its just me but I prefer them.
Old 11-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Does HRT make any difference, like easier to reach one, longer and more intensive?
Old 11-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wxhluyp is infamous around these partswxhluyp is infamous around these parts

The Big Boy Prostate Vibrator has really good reviews. It can stay in place so you can be totally hands free whilst achieving orgasm!

I look forward to having it in me whilst totally crossdressed and going about daily tasks like a housewife!
Old 11-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Chill has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to Chill
Default Love'n

I gave a trns a hand job while from behind she 's it.
I made her come without touch'n the cock

Last edited by Chill; 11-28-2010 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Left out
Old 12-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GoldBarsXXX is on a distinguished road

yes its possible. I've seen such videos on xtube.
Old 12-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ComeToButthead is on a distinguished road

Yea but everyones gots asses...
Old 12-25-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Trust me, it happens...
Old 01-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transmatic will become famous soon enough
Smile it's possible!!!

and it's very charmy! i saw it on video and got myself to milking without rubbing my dick. actually sperm donors sometimes using prostate simulation for quick harvesting sperm treasures

my dream is to get some t-lady to prostate climax .

i've hunted for videos with occasional blow-ups during backdooring but they are so rear spices in the web so I have collected only five or six ones. all the rest are duplicates of the same videos.
Old 01-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Indeed so,,,

My ts pinay finally had her 1st anal orgasm today . We've been er,,, working on that for some time now,,, it blew us both away,,, mmmmmmm