Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-27-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MXER has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default South Australia - Sugar Daddy for Ladyboy/Shemale

I am fun, healthy, fit and looking for a partner.

Let me show you around South Australia.

I will cover all your expenses.

See my pic: i62.tinypic.com/6rrkvc.jpg

Thanks, MXER
Old 12-04-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iamcristina18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iamcristina18 Send a message via Skype™ to iamcristina18
Default Hi

+639059691014 i my number .. cristina.miyako@yahoo.com Is my emaill emaul me n iphoto
Old 08-27-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hersheyigat16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default hi im from australia

add me on we chat sexytisha16
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default OK.

I don't need to see your pic.

What are you looking for? I am older so I don't want to be a sugar baby and damn sure don't want to be a sugar mama either.

I personally would love to meet a man that will appreciate me and my femininity and treat me like any other woman. I don't go for the abuse deal unless it is consensual. Oh and since I am submissive it would be consensual. I will live the life totally but in real life I would want to be an equal to you unless we are in certain places where female submissiveness is accepted.

Oh even the other places I expect you to be the man. I love being treated like a woman and cherished for my feminine traits.

Personally I don't want a sugar daddy. I want a man. To me a sugar daddy uses a carrot and stick to lure women and you don't need that with me. I have my own money and my own business that will run just as good without me around.

I will obey your wishes and will present myself how you want me too. You want to see me dressed a certain way, then OK. You want me to wear my hair a certain way or color the so be it. You want me to cut my hair a certain way then OK. You like a certain mix of makeup that turns you on then I will oblige. I am a submissive woman and all that matters to me is that the guy I am with is happy. I don't want SRS but would if that is what you want. You would have to help me with that one though. I will lose or gain weight depending on you ideals of a perfect woman. If you like waifs no problem and if you like chubby then no problem either.

But I ain't no sugar baby. I am an older woman that is not ugly in the least. I have a little extra weight but it makes me softer instead of a waif. If you want me to give up my stuff then fine, I can sell it all if we hit it off. But then you would have to take care of me. I do love clothes and shoes. I love lingerie and silk sheets. personally my biggest expenses are a good conditioner, shaving cream and razorblades to stay soft and smooth. I don't need an expensive car or expensive anything. I drink and the more I drink the more happier I could make you. I would always let you take the lead and or hold my arm in yours with you being the dominate person. Bet you didn't know that. It is the same with holding hands too.

Just let me know because I am in my 40s and with makeup on I get carded to buy alcohol and cigarettes. It is 50/50 unless the cashier knows me without makeup.

I am not 22 years old but look 32 especially after my dye job with my hairstylist. With full on makeup then minus another 5 years.

BTW I had guys that wanted to be my sugar daddy's in the past. Please baby do not go there. When you are wiling to be a sugar daddy then you are willing to possibly let any girl walk all over you. I have had one possible sugar daddy in my lifetime and I could have taken so much advantage of him. I didn't because I actually fell for him. But in the beginning an older rich guy when I was 19? I could have had it made. He scared me though with the love word. I said it back and then started feeling it but there was a whole great big world out there for me to discover. I now regret my choice. I still have the engagement ring and miss him very much. He is gone now. I regret everyday that I ended up missing with him and cherish those days that we were together.

So don't put yourself through the shit and don't let her regret it later in her life. I still cry for being such a bitch and hurting him. I truly regret my choice even though it seemed to be a good one at the time. Making my own way, traveling the world, doing some shady stuff and so on when I could have had a happy life as a happy wife. I miss him so much even though we cut off communications after we split and I still love him so much but can't tell him now.
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

It looks like the OP was last on here in September 2014. Maybe he found his "Sugar Baby." But I doubt it... Call me "old fashioned" but I still prefer to meet someone face to face.

BTW nice to see you back Jamie!

Last edited by a9127; 02-06-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
It looks like the OP was last on here in September 2014. Maybe he found his "Sugar Baby." But I doubt it... Call me "old fashioned" but I still prefer to meet someone face to face.

BTW nice to see you back Jamie!
It's nice to be back. I had to attend to some business back home and will be out from now on for a couple of months at a time.

Back home has no internet, Cable TV or cell service. I kind of like it though.

Yeah I'm kind of old fashioned too. Back when a sugar baby was called a "kept woman".