Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xeroxed is on a distinguished road
Default What was your first time like?

Hi everyone, like i posted earlier i'm new to this. I'd just like to hear from others what their first time was like; from either a male's first time with a shemale, or a shemale's first time with a male. Anyone willing to share their story would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default What?

FIRST TIME, what was it like?

Ever try to fuck a tiger with an angle-worm?
Old 03-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xeroxed is on a distinguished road

Can't say that I have
Old 03-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default You

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
FIRST TIME, what was it like?

Ever try to fuck a tiger with an angle-worm?
FRAN:

You are what used to be called ornery.

Piece,

TAL
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default painful at first

At first it was painful, the guy was way to eager at the oppertunity to fuck something, and he did not insure that my tender virgin ass was lubed or ready. His precum eventually helped, and my own excitment eased things, eventually it became very pleasurable. Does that answere the question, or did you want more concrete details?
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Moar details Connie (zip) and talk slower (fap fap). lol
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default First time

He was the son of my mom's friend, and they were staying with us for 4 weeks or so. He used my as his personal sex toy, and I liked it. after sucking him off several ties, he expressed his desire to fuck my little pantied ass. Which I was only too happy to have him do. I really wanted it on my back, but he had me on my knees on the bed, my nighty up around my shoulders, my panties pushed off to the side. My little cock was rock hard, and had escaped out the side of my panties. I was still a little lubed from a dildo I had inserted up myself earlier, but still, I was an anal virgin, and he was larger then anything I had fucked myself with before. He put his hands on my hips, with his thumbs pulling my asschecks apart, giving access to my sweet little ass. He put the head of his engorged cock up against my rose, and with a quick push shoved it in as far as he could. It hurt, it was painful, and if felt like I was going to split, but still, there was the glorious feeling of a hot hard cock filling my hot little ass. He pulled out and drove in again, and eventually he was able to slide his hard teen cock into my ass up to his balls. He waited a bit, feeling the sensation of my tight pussy milking his cock, then began to pump in and out, slowly at first, then as I loosened up, and some more precum lubed me, faster and deeper. It started to feel really good, and by the time he was able to drive his hard dick into balls deep in one swift motion, I was in heaven. My little toes were curling with delight, and I just moaned into the bed as he fucked me. He had no real though as to whether or not I was going to cum, he needed to cum, and so he pounded my virgin ass hard and fast. I did cum though, withough touching my little clit, and he unleashed a huge flood deep within me. It felt so good. We fucked in many more positions as the month went on, and he always filled me hard, fast, and fluid.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

^^ Damn, Connie, if I don't stop reading your posts I'm going to rub myself raw!
Old 04-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bernybudmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default nice nice

that story has me rock hard and ready to go baby shit i love hearing about others experiences
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Just to be safe

I wouldn't want any accidents in tender spots because of me, maybe I should quit posting for a bit, you think?
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Don't stop Connie , keep rocking back ... i mean posting back.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
I wouldn't want any accidents in tender spots because of me, maybe I should quit posting for a bit, you think?
Don't stop, baby, oh no, please don't stop.

There, does that make my point?
Old 04-29-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
I don't think anyone here wants you to stop posting.
Old 04-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morzilleta is on a distinguished road

Wow I like this story . Dont' stop posting. Tell us more, you said you sucked him off several times before. How was it? Tell us more about the background, your ages, how things went after the sex and that. Did you keep in touch after that?