Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Brazilian subway posters tackle transphobia

From San Diego's LGBT Weekly, February 2, 2012

Brazilian subway posters tackle transphobia

SAO P?ULO ? The Brazilian state of S?o Paulo, in partnership with the S?o Paulo City Metro (subway), have launched a campaign to combat homophobia throughout their subway stations. The campaign entitled, See beyond prejudice. Respect differences aims to increase respect toward, and decrease discrimination against, LGBT people living in Sao Paulo. The first stage of the project combats discrimination and prejudice against transgender people, as well as dissemination of a law that punishes homophobic behavior and discrimination within the state of Sao Paulo.

All 58 subway stations are covered with the bright posters that feature pictures of transgender women. The poster copy reads, ?Look, Look again, and see beyond prejudice. I am trans, I have the right to be who I am.?

S?o Paulo stages one of the biggest Gay Pride parades in the world. It is a major tourist event and has official support from the city government of S?o Paulo. The Parade happens yearly, usually in June, when LGBT people from all over the world come together to dance in the street, condemn homophobia and demand equal rights.
Attached Thumbnails
ministerio-da-saude-travestis-1.jpg  
Old 02-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

Nice find, SMC.

I wish that could happen here in the USA.
Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana TG View Post
Nice find, SMC.

I wish that could happen here in the USA.
Well, I haven't seen POSTERS with beautiful transgender women on the Boston subway, but I have seen the women themselves ... and it is a beautiful thing.
Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Sydney australia also has one of the largest gay rights parades in the Sydney gay n lesbian madi grAs, and has been doing so since 1978!
It's on in march.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
From San Diego's LGBT Weekly, February 2, 2012

Brazilian subway posters tackle transphobia

SAO P?ULO ? The Brazilian state of S?o Paulo, in partnership with the S?o Paulo City Metro (subway), have launched a campaign to combat homophobia throughout their subway stations. The campaign entitled, See beyond prejudice. Respect differences aims to increase respect toward, and decrease discrimination against, LGBT people living in Sao Paulo. The first stage of the project combats discrimination and prejudice against transgender people, as well as dissemination of a law that punishes homophobic behavior and discrimination within the state of Sao Paulo.

All 58 subway stations are covered with the bright posters that feature pictures of transgender women. The poster copy reads, ?Look, Look again, and see beyond prejudice. I am trans, I have the right to be who I am.?

S?o Paulo stages one of the biggest Gay Pride parades in the world. It is a major tourist event and has official support from the city government of S?o Paulo. The Parade happens yearly, usually in June, when LGBT people from all over the world come together to dance in the street, condemn homophobia and demand equal rights.
Old 07-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

I wish posters like that were up all over the Uk.