Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-21-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lonely20 is on a distinguished road
Smile Need Your Advice plz

Is anal sex painful 4 those who didn't have it before?

How does it feel when a person gets fucked by a ladyboy

Thanks
Old 06-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely20 View Post

Thanks
There are SO VERY MANY posts and threads already existing on this subject. Please try doing a search.
Old 06-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default Size

Searching this site can be difficult, and I'm computer literate, sooo, I'll answer with my perspective. I have a tight asshole. The first time I was penetrated by TS Zeira, a provider here in the DC area, it hurt. I remember being on my back with legs on or around her shoulders, her pounding away on me with her 7" medium thick cock, yelling, "Oh, it hurts, it hurts.", while she stroked me. As, she and I came at the same time, I remember yelling, "Oh, god, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt. OH GOD, OH GOD."
I've since been penetrated by TS Angela Marie's 7 inch, here in suburban MD, and it didn't hurt a bit. She is a little more narrow, and wonderful.
Old 06-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSloverboid View Post
Searching this site can be difficult, and I'm computer literate, sooo, ...
I simply put the word "anal" into the SEARCH box and chose advanced search so I could search titles of threads. The system gave me a long list of threads with that word in the title. Particular ones jumped out just by reading them:

Is anal sex pleasurable?:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...highlight=anal

Questions and Advice About Anal Sex:

Anybody Have Any Anal Sex Tips for Beginners:

first time anal:

... and the list goes on.

Whew! That was difficult.

(Oh, and by the way, I believe you meant "computer illiterate," because if you are what you wrote, there's really no excuse.
Old 06-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default You know SMC you can be be rude and condescending

Just let folks ask their questions, and then allow the newer folks like us who have yet to really answer questions, do so. I think you mean well, but you should temper your tone at times.
Thanks for sharing the search tip. I've been working IT related jobs since the days of DOS and Windows 3.11. I was more so speaking to the new users about the search function.
Old 06-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSloverboid View Post
Just let folks ask their questions, and then allow the newer folks like us who have yet to really answer questions, do so. I think you mean well, but you should temper your tone at times.
Thanks for sharing the search tip. I've been working IT related jobs since the days of DOS and Windows 3.11. I was more so speaking to the new users about the search function.
I think basic "netiquette" and respect for the site should include that before people post, they should take a moment to see how the site works. That includes not only the search function but also spending the 30 seconds or so required to look at the home page and see how the site is set up. That way, people won't put their threads in General Discussion that belong in the Member Intro section, and they won't post pictures of trans models in the General Discussion section, and they won't begin new threads that are repetitive of existing threads. And, by the way, whenever someone starts a new thread the site prompts them with titles of threads that may be similar. It takes seconds to look at this and determine that a thread already exists.
Old 06-22-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

londonladyboys has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You need to feel comfortable, so relax and take each step slowly! Take your time (Use plenty of lube), if the first attempt fails thats fine, many people need to give it a few tries at first...

Anal sex is going to hurt IF you do not do it correctly, the two most important things to remember is lube and relax!... Read up and try and find some online articles where someone describes popping their cherry for the first time x Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely20 View Post

Thanks
Old 06-26-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I think basic "netiquette" and respect for the site should include that before people post, they should take a moment to see how the site works. That includes not only the search function but also spending the 30 seconds or so required to look at the home page and see how the site is set up. That way, people won't put their threads in General Discussion that belong in the Member Intro section, and they won't post pictures of trans models in the General Discussion section, and they won't begin new threads that are repetitive of existing threads. And, by the way, whenever someone starts a new thread the site prompts them with titles of threads that may be similar. It takes seconds to look at this and determine that a thread already exists.
Users of the internet come in all shapes, sizes, and levels of knowledge. Lighten up, get over yourself.
Old 06-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Amen !

Good post, nuf said!!!!!
Old 06-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

To answer the question ,yes it can be painful.

Don't worry though because all you need to do is experiment a bit with
fingers/dildos/lubricant and your hole will eventually stretch and you'll be able to enjoy it.

If it's your first time don't hesitate to tell the girl to take it easy,she'll understand.But you need to open your hole a bit by yourself first otherwise it's really a turn-off for a girl to try to fuck you on an absolutely virgin asshole.Unless of course she has the time and the taste for it.