Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-20-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve
Default Penis envy

Ok Since everyone here is open and honest. I know you have read some of what I have said here. and as I have said. I know my bf likes shemales but I am not sure how far he would ever take it or how long he has liked them and so on. However. I do know he is into them and from what I have read here and see how everyone else feels about them,well as one man might like golf and pretty much sleep, eat and breath plus plays every chance he gets, I think his shemale "obession" is pretty much the same
Some times I feel when ( and if) we do have sex...he does infact use me as a shemale substitute. I know I can only assume But knowing of what he likes. Makes me feel not good enough for him. I almost wish I had a cock between my legs then maybe he would have sex with me more often. or maybe even just find me more attractive and so on.
So really tell me
I know some of you said that you would never cheat on your girlfriends or wives but if the chance ever came up could you really pass on it?????
Your wife/girlfriend is not reading this be honest.
Old 11-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

I'm a bit perplexed about the "double life" of some people. Perhaps they're confused ... surely they're not a model of honesty and correctness ( oh dear ! I'm defending the girls ! :D). But i don't want judge them ... i'm lucky because i love only the cock ...so i've not all these problems .
You have two choices: you can go along with the wishes of your boyfriend, and play the ladyboy with a strap-on dildo; or you can look for a boy who really loves the pussy ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 11-20-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-20-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
I'm a bit perplexed about the "double life" of some people. Perhaps they're confused ... surely they're not a model of honesty and correctness ( oh dear ! I'm defending the girls ! :D). But i don't want judge them ... i'm lucky because i love only the cock ...so i've not all these problems .
You have two choices: you can go along with the wishes of your boyfriend, and play the ladyboy with a strap-on dildo; or you can look for a boy who really loves the pussy ...
Ok I wouldn't have a problem with this. Is this what he wants, well I am not sure. I have asked he has not answered. I can tell you this though. If it ever came to the point where lets just say my bf couldn't perform sexually anymore. Well I'd rather go without then have something made from plastic/rubber whatever the case may be put inside of me. or I would simply find something real. That's what I am afraid of. Yeah he says he loves me blah di da but he's missing something in our relationship that I could never give him and that's a cock.

I understand what you are saying. But here is the thing. Even though I know of his love of shemales. He still denies it. He will never be honest with me about it. Not 100% anyways. See that is not exactly something you tell someone when you start seeing them. So what's not to say I go out and find a man that I believe likes pussy and then he to has an obsession with ladyboys. If this is the case, they should do one of a few things. Don't get involved with pussy. Find a woman that wants to get a penis, or just all together don't ever start something that you can't finish. ( meaning a relationship) and when I say finish. I mean don't have kids with them and lead the woman to believe that she will one day be your wife when your intentions are only to pretty much use her till "you" find a ladyboy. Someone is going to get hurt. I have alot invested in our relationship. Plus I can not up and leave because well, everything is in his name. I don't have nothing. Plus I have a baby I have to think of.
I don't hate him, complete opposite. That is why I really want to accept this, however I can't if he is keeping it from me.
But I can't understand how he can be completely happy with me when I am not what he wants.
Old 11-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
Ok I wouldn't have a problem with this. Is this what he wants, well I am not sure. I have asked he has not answered. I can tell you this though. If it ever came to the point where lets just say my bf couldn't perform sexually anymore. Well I'd rather go without then have something made from plastic/rubber whatever the case may be put inside of me. or I would simply find something real. That's what I am afraid of. Yeah he says he loves me blah di da but he's missing something in our relationship that I could never give him and that's a cock.

I understand what you are saying. But here is the thing. Even though I know of his love of shemales. He still denies it. He will never be honest with me about it. Not 100% anyways. See that is not exactly something you tell someone when you start seeing them. So what's not to say I go out and find a man that I believe likes pussy and then he to has an obsession with ladyboys. If this is the case, they should do one of a few things. Don't get involved with pussy. Find a woman that wants to get a penis, or just all together don't ever start something that you can't finish. ( meaning a relationship) and when I say finish. I mean don't have kids with them and lead the woman to believe that she will one day be your wife when your intentions are only to pretty much use her till "you" find a ladyboy. Someone is going to get hurt. I have alot invested in our relationship. Plus I can not up and leave because well, everything is in his name. I don't have nothing. Plus I have a baby I have to think of.
I don't hate him, complete opposite. That is why I really want to accept this, however I can't if he is keeping it from me.
But I can't understand how he can be completely happy with me when I am not what he wants.

If you talk about this problem perhaps you can solve it. It's possible that your boyfriend is perfectly happy if you use a strap-on dildo and play the she-male.
I hope that your boyfriend will find the courage for talking with you about this problem ... good luck !
Old 06-14-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

StellaDixxie is on a distinguished road

3somes are a thing... get a shemale with a really thick cock. once she tears his ass he'll change his mind lol.. um personal experience don't ask. I'm still a bit butt hurt about it.
Old 06-14-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I know from experience if I'm with a woman I want trans. If I'm with trans I want women. Especially being a bottom I can't handle a hung girl every night.
Old 06-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

geminiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Think of yourself

Go to a Adult Store or online and look for a Doc Johnson strapon in the 8 to 10 inch variety, its the best, looks and feels like the real thing and a bottle of ID Glide for lube. If you can afford it, order a Sybian machine with a penis you desire for your own use and maybe his if he wants a good ass screwing.
After you use the Sybian a few times, you might want to marry it instead of him,
Old 06-18-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post

Well it is sad that he can't be honest about his attraction to transsexual women. And to be honest, I don't think he's 'strictly dickly', so to speak. Most guys who are attracted to trans girls are just as attracted to cis girls.
Though if he ever does open up to you about his attraction. You should ask him if he's wanting to be penetrated or not. But judging from what I've seen on this forum, he probably does.

And I wouldn't speculate about his feelings at all. Because assumptions are generally wrong. At least they are when I make them.
So just have a sit down with your bf and calmly talk about your relationship and how you two can spice up your love life.
Old 06-18-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is 4 1/2 years old and the OP hasn't been on here in 3 1/2 years, so why are people giving advice to the OP? Does anyone seriously think that the OP hasn't settled the situation by now?
Old 06-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
This thread is 4 1/2 years old and the OP hasn't been on here in 3 1/2 years, so why are people giving advice to the OP? Does anyone seriously think that the OP hasn't settled the situation by now?
Fair point, but there may be plenty of others who are interested in this thread, no matter how old it is it does not automatically render it redundant or unworthy.
For example, I have just read the posts for the first time and I am genuinely interested as my wife has recently discovered my transsexual desires. It has been very confronting for her and there are direct parallels with many of the personal concerns raised by the OP.
We should all remember that there is a wealth of information and opinion on this forum, not just cock and ass pics....
Old 06-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LOL didnt read the date :D